Applicants for West Hardin AD/HC

[quote name="football" post="1201089" timestamp="1332519120"]
Is that the Kyle stewert that used to be at  Jasper?
[/quote]

If that is the same Stewert that was at Coldspring, you better ask someone (Parents) from Coldspring why is resignation was "accepted". Some things or bad situations are just swept under the table to save face for the school, thats all I can say on that.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Joharr73" post="1201618" timestamp="1332573568"]
Based on the list, is there any front running favorites?

I only know who the coaches from West Hardin are, never heard of anyone else on that list.
[/quote]
You need to get out more!

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1201638" timestamp="1332594275"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=97874.msg1201618#msg1201618 date=1332573568]

I only know who the coaches from West Hardin are, never heard of anyone else on that list.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ok... How about I live in La Porte and drive at least an hour one way to watch my kids play for West Hardin for the last 10 years.  I'm not from a small town community where everybody knows everybody.  I don't care about keeping stats & records for coaches present or past.

So, lets try that again since you have all the answers.  Who is the top guys for the job that applied?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Joharr73" post="1201805" timestamp="1332652327"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=97874.msg1201638#msg1201638 date=1332594275]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=97874.msg1201618#msg1201618 date=1332573568]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ok... How about I live in La Porte and drive at least an hour one way to watch my kids play for West Hardin for the last 10 years.  I'm not from a small town community where everybody knows everybody.  I don't care about keeping stats & records for coaches present or past.

So, lets try that again since you have all the answers.  Who is the top guys for the job that applied?
[/quote]
Sorry you were offended by my response about getting out more, but I stand by the comment.  I don't have any idea who may be the front runners on the list because I have no interest in West Hardin.  And even if I did, the choice is going to go through the regular process (which sometimes is highly subjective - even political) and that often results in some suprise choices.  With your continued dedicated allegiance over the past 10 years it seems like you would be more in touch with the coaching situation at West Hardin.  Guess not . . . which is why I commented about getting out more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder