24-2a

For all the people that say that deweyville and warren, kountze were going to be the top in district they are foolish... To get everything straight buna is 4-0 kountze is 0-3 warren is 1-2 and deweyville is 1-2 and to top that off out of 10 games of deweyville kountze and warren they 26 runs altogether... BUNA alone has 28 runs in 4 games.....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Now&Later_1221" post="1199877" timestamp="1332301017"]
For all the people that say that deweyville and warren, kountze were going to be the top in district they are foolish... To get everything straight buna is 4-0 kountze is 0-3 warren is 1-2 and deweyville is 1-2 and to top that off out of 10 games of deweyville kountze and warren they 26 runs altogether... BUNA alone has 28 runs in 4 games.....
[/quote]
still alot of baseball left to be played. Buna definately looking good early.

I think every body new buna would be at the top some people just like to pull for there school.... The team that has shocked me is EC, They or doing way better in this district than any body thought they would. That being said I still think Kountze and deweyville Has the  two best pitchers in the district In price and Jacob H., they Just do not have A solid rounded team Behind them are the coaching needed in this district    JMO......

[quote name="Now&Later_1221" post="1199877" timestamp="1332301017"]
[/quote]

Stats are off...but Buna is playing good baseball and making key plays when they count, like the game ending triple play. But there is a lot of baseball left and you can not count on a trpile play every game. While winning Buna is not dominating their oppenents. I see no run rules. I see close games turning on a player stepping up with a great play  or a team giving up runs on errors. Only guarentee in this district is there are no guarentees.   

Buna had one close game that was Kountze the other district games were not close Hardin was the next closest and Buna ended up winning by 3 or 4. Warren wasn't close or Deweyville. Everyone keeps saying errors they are apart of the game if Buna makes them they will lose so don't come on here complaining about errors.

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1199956" timestamp="1332340155"]
Buna had one close game that was Kountze the other district games were not close Hardin was the next closest and Buna ended up winning by 3 or 4. Warren wasn't close or Deweyville. Everyone keeps saying errors they are apart of the game if Buna makes them they will lose so don't come on here complaining about errors.
[/quote]

Not complaining, just stating...Buna IS good. Buna IS winning. Buna is NOT dominating.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1199912" timestamp="1332335225"]
I think every body new buna would be at the top some people just like to pull for there school.... The team that has shocked me is EC, They or doing way better in this district than any body thought they would. That being said I still think Kountze and deweyville Has the  two best pitchers in the district In price and Jacob H., they Just do not have A solid rounded team Behind them are the coaching needed in this district    JMO......
[/quote]. This is a talented  ec team and has a great coach ...

[/quote]

Buna has a very solid team, I have seen them play up close and personal and all their players are very well rounded.  They should repeat as champs. I definitely believe Howell has what it takes to pitch at the next level, he has the physical makeup, the big hands, arm length and height you want on a pitcher and he has the drive and determination you want in an athlete.  I don't quite understand why you would rip into 2 coaches and say that Deweyville and Kountze do not have the coaches they need for this district?  I know first hand how good of a coaching job that Coach Cupples does.  He definitely knows his baseball, especially when it comes to pitching.  He has brought teams to the playoffs and been coach of the year before, not to mention playing on the professional level as well. So unless you plan on getting into the coaching ranks I would leave the second guessing alone.

[quote name="BrEaK_eM_OfF" post="1200011" timestamp="1332343158"]
6 years in a row... Dominating  ::) the only close game they played was tp Kountze so far... Im sure they will have a few more as well. I just dnt see anyone knocking them off... jmo tho. Except for dominating.. those are facts hahahaha I'm jus kiddin guys.
[/quote]

Ok...were are the run rules??? Why did Buna get shut down 6 out of 7 innings against Hardin and against Warren???  No, they can play ball and are very competative this year but, not dominate. 

[/quote]you must be joking me right??? Ethan "Johnny" Franklin, is by far the best pitcher in this dist

[quote name="Walk off" post="1200166" timestamp="1332360207"]
[quote author=BrEaK_eM_OfF link=topic=97796.msg1200011#msg1200011 date=1332343158]
6 years in a row... Dominating  ::) the only close game they played was tp Kountze so far... Im sure they will have a few more as well. I just dnt see anyone knocking them off... jmo tho. Except for dominating.. those are facts hahahaha I'm jus kiddin guys.
[/quote]

Ok...were are the run rules??? Why did Buna get shut down 6 out of 7 innings against Hardin and against Warren???  No, they can play ball and are very competative this year but, not dominate.
[/quote]
That is why you play 7.... The only close "scoring" game has been Kountze... What I'm saying is... if the Cougars finish the season with zero losses. They will have dominated right?

how many wins will it take to win district?? 9 or 10??  anyway you look at it, Buna is currently a lot closer than anyone else right???  The nice about that,  is,  currently the pressure is mounting on the teams with sub-par records having to do whatever with whichever pitcher necessary to beat everybody but Buna, because it would seem at this point the race is really for second place!!!

[quote name="Sportsfan1968" post="1200186" timestamp="1332364649"]
how many wins will it take to win district?? 9 or 10??  anyway you look at it, Buna is currently a lot closer than anyone else right???  The nice about that,  is,  currently the pressure is mounting on the teams with sub-par records having to do whatever with whichever pitcher necessary to beat everybody but Buna, because it would seem at this point the race is really for second place!!!
[/quote] are you serious ? lol .....this is the post of the year !!!!!!!!! i do believe EC and Hardin  have  1 loss . 

[quote name="wackpack" post="1200197" timestamp="1332366586"]
[quote author=Sportsfan1968 link=topic=97796.msg1200186#msg1200186 date=1332364649]
[/quote] are you serious ? lol .....this is the post of the year !!!!!!!!! i do believe EC and Hardin  have  1 loss .
[/quote]

yeah hardin which buna has beat convincingly.....as far as ec we will see next friday....but otherwise. the cougars actually just need to beat ec and they will win the district. almost a lock. just play small ball and it is a lock.

[quote name="BrEaK_eM_OfF" post="1200236" timestamp="1332371498"]
Ethan Franklin is the #1 I think.
[/quote]
Him and Richard have gone every other game so far in Dist. Both have pitched in important games.  I'm not sure if Buna really has a specific number 1.

[quote name="BrEaK_eM_OfF" post="1200236" timestamp="1332371498"]
Ethan Franklin is the #1 I think.
[/quote]

Break_eM_OfF i believe your mistaken. Ethan Franklin is a good ball player but he has alot of work to do before he is number #1 on buna...

[quote name="Walk off" post="1199984" timestamp="1332341484"]
[quote author=Franchiseball link=topic=97796.msg1199956#msg1199956 date=1332340155]
[/quote]

Not complaining, just stating...Buna IS good. Buna IS winning. Buna is NOT dominating.
[/quote]

Your not right, winning 5 district championships in a row that is dominating a district...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder