Congradulations 11u GT Vipers -USSSA LakeCharles tourney CHAMPIONS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Guys!! 

They had a good team and a recent acquisition of 2 more playmakers only added fuel to the fire.  There is a lot of talent and a whole lot of hustle on this team that we will all be reading about in the future.

[quote name="knucklehead" post="1199250" timestamp="1332191344"]
Also, Congrats to the Texas Sting, a Beaumont area team, for winning the Nations St. Patrick Day Showdown hosted at Ford Park this past weekend.  Tourney CHAMPIONS for 12U. Great Job Ruben!!!
[/quote]

Congrats to Ruben for finally winning a SELECT Tourney after 3 years of playing down there. Maybe now he can get out of the kiddie pool and come up and play with the big boys  ;)

congrats to Ruben for finally winning a SELECT Tourney after 3 years of playing down there. Maybe now he can get out of the kiddie pool and come up and play with the big boys  ;)
[/quote]

there are a few teams "loaded" with self proclaimned talent that for sum reason arent in the major division of their age division?

[quote name="getripped" post="1199494" timestamp="1332250028"]
2 sons Playing, was that necessary?  At least he stuck with using League players and hard work, not dumping players and merging teams to finally get a victory after three years.
[/quote]

First of all I happen to know Ruben, so a little dig about him shouldn't be a big deal so calm down. Second I think it's ridiculous that if a team or the majority of it's players have been playing select tourneys for 3 years that they should be allowed to play at the bottom level of any organization, whether they're "league" players are not. Lastly you act like "league players" aren't good players, I happen to know many of his players and they make "Allstars" every year, they have plenty of experience to be playing up. I didn't take anything away from his players for winning by my comment, I just challenged him to step up a level..what's wrong with that? SMH

[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1199408" timestamp="1332209239"]
[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=97729.msg1199250#msg1199250 date=1332191344]
Also, Congrats to the Texas Sting, a Beaumont area team, for winning the Nations St. Patrick Day Showdown hosted at Ford Park this past weekend.  Tourney CHAMPIONS for 12U. Great Job Ruben!!!
[/quote]

Congrats to Ruben for finally winning a SELECT Tourney after 3 years of playing down there. Maybe now he can get out of the kiddie pool and come up and play with the big boys  ;)
[/quote]

Do you consider your boys team, "the big boys"?

[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1199553" timestamp="1332256619"]
[quote author=getripped link=topic=97729.msg1199494#msg1199494 date=1332250028]
2 sons Playing, was that necessary?  At least he stuck with using League players and hard work, not dumping players and merging teams to finally get a victory after three years.
[/quote]

First of all I happen to know Ruben, so a little dig about him shouldn't be a big deal so calm down. Second I think it's ridiculous that if a team or the majority of it's players have been playing select tourneys for 3 years that they should be allowed to play at the bottom level of any organization, whether they're "league" players are not. Lastly you act like "league players" aren't good players, I happen to know many of his players and they make "Allstars" every year, they have plenty of experience to be playing up. I didn't take anything away from his players for winning by my comment, I just challenged him to step up a level..what's wrong with that? SMH
[/quote]

So if it takes 3 years to win a tournament as you say, then why shouldn't they be allowed to play at the bottom level?

[quote name="knucklehead" post="1199700" timestamp="1332273929"]
LOL, but it sure sounded like an intentional slam. Tell you what, since you guys claim to have just acquired two more playmakers and are loaded with talent,  why dont you enter a 12 u kiddie pool tournament and take a stab at it. SAC
[/quote]

First of all I didn't claim any such thing.

As for entering a 12u tourney, I have a 10yr old and a 8yr old which one would you like to try and beat up on? I do have to warn you though, the 8yr old just started pitching and has been lights out from 40' mound.  ;)

As for the slight slam, I was just going by the tourney results and stats posted. Seems like they had a pretty dominating tourney to me and are ready to move up a class. It was said in a jokingly manner and wasn't meant to disrespect any "select" teams. So I apologize if that's how it looked.

Nations will take care of their status but let them get one under their belt and taste the victory before you throw them under the bus. You were obviously proud enough  of your tournament victory to start in on a thread about it. Are yall that hard up for the world to know that your team won a tournament ;)   

[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=97729.msg1199759#msg1199759 date=1332279577]
Nations will take care of their status but let them get one under their belt and taste the victory before you throw them under the bus. [color=yellow]You were obviously proud enough  of your tournament victory to start in on a thread about it. Are yall that hard up for the world to know that your team won a tournament ;)  [/color]

What part of "I have an 8yr old & 10yr old playing" did you NOT get??? This is a thread simply congradulating a team on their win. That team was the 11u Vipers. (Last time I checked, there was no Ruben even involved with that team) And 2sonsplaying did NOT start this thread, I did.
HINT: Title says theoneandonly, not 2sonsplaying

the system in both nations & u-trip is inconsistant.some teams get moved up very quickly after 1 or 2 tourney wins & some teams win 4 or 5 tourneys & stay in the same division.some coaches sign up in the correct division to challenge their kids to make them better players for the future,but alot of coaches sign up a level lower than they should to get more wins for themselves,then brag about how good they are.this is called sandbagging & the sandbaggers are the ones bragging about how good their are.

[quote name="theoneandonly" post="1201846" timestamp="1332698994"]
[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=97729.msg1199759#msg1199759 date=1332279577]
Nations will take care of their status but let them get one under their belt and taste the victory before you throw them under the bus. [color=yellow]You were obviously proud enough  of your tournament victory to start in on a thread about it. Are yall that hard up for the world to know that your team won a tournament ;)  [/color]

What part of "I have an 8yr old & 10yr old playing" did you NOT get??? This is a thread simply congradulating a team on their win. That team was the 11u Vipers. (Last time I checked, there was no Ruben even involved with that team) And 2sonsplaying did NOT start this thread, I did.
HINT: Title says theoneandonly, not 2sonsplaying
[/quote]Gresham's comment about his two kids is not worthy of a reply from me.  And, what part of "start in on a thread" do you not undertand? It did not imply that 2sonsplaying started the thread. By the way, you need to learn how to spell congratulations!!! ;)

[quote name="knucklehead" post="1199250" timestamp="1332191344"]
[/quote]

[color=green]So 1st you hijack someone else's thread for your own teams announcement[/color].

"You were obviously proud enough  of your tournament victory to start in on a thread about it. Are yall that hard up for the world to know that your team won a tournament"

[color=green]Then you complain about somebody doing the exact same thing you did. One thing is for sure, you are appropriately named..knucklehead!!!    [/color]

[quote name="2 Sons Playing" post="1202184" timestamp="1332789536"]
[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=97729.msg1199250#msg1199250 date=1332191344]
[/quote]

[color=green]So 1st you hijack someone else's thread for your own teams announcement[/color].

"You were obviously proud enough  of your tournament victory to start in on a thread about it. Are yall that hard up for the world to know that your team won a tournament"

[color=green]Then you complain about somebody doing the exact same thing you did. One thing is for sure, you are appropriately named..knucklehead!!!    [/color]
[/quote]  Yes, I am proud of my thread name, thank you! I promoted the Texas Sting on your thread because you look foolish when you have to self promote a tournament victory on the forum.    I mean, was this like a World Series or State Championship or something?  Step it up a notch and play a  tourney in Beaumont and see how you do in the 12U select " kiddie pool"  Oh, I forgot , you guys got kicked out of Nations! Okay, then play a 12 AA with 20 teams and lets see how it goes!  You win that one and I will post your victory on the forum for ya! ;)

[quote name="knucklehead" post="1202253" timestamp="1332796219"]
[quote author=2 Sons Playing link=topic=97729.msg1202184#msg1202184 date=1332789536]
[/quote]

[/quote]  Yes, I am proud of my thread name, thank you! I promoted the Texas Sting on your thread because you look foolish when you have to self promote a tournament victory on the forum.    I mean, was this like a World Series or State Championship or something?  Step it up a notch and play a  tourney in Beaumont and see how you do in the 12U select " kiddie pool"  Oh, I forgot , you guys got kicked out of Nations! Okay, then play a 12 AA with 20 teams and lets see how it goes!  You win that one and I will post your victory on the forum for ya! ;)
[/quote] .......U funny

Ok...so WHEN did telling a bunch of kids "good job" become such a bad thing? Does it really take YOU a World Series win before YOU can begin to tell a team of kids congratulations? I just dont understand why someone (other than a kid) would jump at the opportunity to pounce on someone for doing so. I had no intention of self promoting anything, as you have stated. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them IN PERSON & stop making yourself look "foolish" by attacking people on a message board post. The post was only meant to give a group of boys an attaboy! That's it.  ::)

[quote name="theoneandonly" post="1203434" timestamp="1332996050"]
Ok...so WHEN did telling a bunch of kids "good job" become such a bad thing? Does it really take YOU a World Series win before YOU can begin to tell a team of kids congratulations? I just dont understand why someone (other than a kid) would jump at the opportunity to pounce on someone for doing so. I had no intention of self promoting anything, as you have stated. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them IN PERSON & stop making yourself look "foolish" by attacking people on a message board post. The post was only meant to give a group of boys an attaboy! That's it.  ::)
[/quote]
They have it out for them. So when they (usssa/vipers) do something good, knucklehead and rounder17 or  gonna come on here and bash them. Just go read over other post on different threads and you will see. Those two coach for Morgan and are Morgan followers. If you go back year after year coaches and parents have came on here and congratulated their team for winning a tournament. NO different here. Dont give me some lame excuse about it was towards 2sonsplaying and his comment. Grow up! Whats funny to me if you look at most of the threads that have been started here lately have been to bash usssa, Gladiators Program vs USSSA, USSSA weekend schedule, Usssa special. So when yall seen this thread yall couldnt wait to start bashing. Me and EVERYONE else see it, its the same ones doing it over and over. We even have caught on to yalls fake names yall come here with.  Also yall call out people that yall know on here but have yet to say who you are. Well let me inform you of something we know who you are we just don't care to call you out. If you want to sit behind a screen name and bash a 11 year old team and their coaches go right ahead.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33