Kountze vs. White Oak Region III Final Thread/WHITE OAK WINS 65-63!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lions have absoluely nothing to hang their heads about.They didn't resemble the club that started out on November which is a tribute to the coaching staff.I don't know about anyone else but I can't think of anyone I'd rather have had taking a jumper at the buzzer than Lin,he's been money for years.I gotta admit I was wrong about the Lions for the better part of the year. They were pretty darn good.Congrats Lions on a great season.

Great game but youth and being to comfortable showed up at the end. I'm extremely proud of this team though. They came together and figured it out at the right time. For them to play a game like that against a team like White Oak is really impressive for a young team. Way to go lions! Proud of you boys!

Congrats to Kountze on a great season.  It has been impressive to see the improvement throughout the season. I expect yall to be back at SFA again next yr.  That game could have went either way today. Lots of respect for yall's tradition and program.  As a White Oak fan, I tip my cap.  Hopefully my Roughnecks will rep region 3 well in Austin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298