Sub Varsity Results ---- Post them here

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1197968" timestamp="1331896417"]
in Vidor

Nederland Soph defeats Vidor 4-3 in 7. Smith, Hauffpaur, and Chandler pitch for Nederland

Nederland JV defeats Vidor 10-2 in 7. Ramoin, Smith, and Clarked pitched for Nederland

Chandler is doing a good job came in the game under pressure and got the win
png tonite in Nederland
[/quote]

Ned soph played a good game but almost let it get away from them. They beat lumberton 13-9. Bordelon and Chandler did a great job, pitched 4 innings and only gave up 1 hit each. The next four pitchers gave up 9 hits in 1 inning. Lets go Ned Soph you got this!

[quote name="bigdogned" post="1203373" timestamp="1332988049"]
Ned soph played a good game but almost let it get away from them. They beat lumberton 13-9. Bordelon and Chandler did a great job, pitched 4 innings and only gave up 1 hit each. The next four pitchers gave up 9 hits in 1 inning. Lets go Ned Soph you got this!
[/quote]

Correction:  8) Next several pitchers gave up some hits, several E's behind them.      Most definetly,  pitching was not lacking for Dogs at any point in this game.  Saw wholesale changes take its toll.
Smith came in a jam and got them out of the mess and closed the game for Dogs.  Great relief by Big Lefty.

Dogs spread the time and opened the door for the Raiders.

No worries for this group of Dogs....I see a nice future with these kiddos.

[quote name="TEXASLH07" post="1203449" timestamp="1333002833"]
I agree with ya...this Soph team has a lot of depth at pitching and some of the regular starters are not seeing much action with the pitching??
[/quote]

Ned has a #1 and #2.
There are no "regular" starters.  You earn what you get in Ned.  The best player will be on the mound for Ned.

Looking ahead, for this group, there is 1, 2 and maybe a third.  These players have to have the potential to develop and strengthen into a Varsity pitchers.  Just because you pitched when you were 13 doesn't put you on the mound in hs. 
If you want little Johnny to play, go to Png.  However, yours might not be the one they want. 

I know that they would love to have our Big Gun on the mound playing for them.  Their group at this level is pitching poor.

Look at the Varsity and tell me what you see.  Some parents belly ached for their kids to pitch earlier in hs and now the are not even on the field anywhere at the Varsity level.

Little league is over,it's time to put it on the field. 

Go Dogs ;)

[quote name="bigdogned" post="1203364" timestamp="1332987267"]
[quote author=bulldogbacker link=topic=96947.msg1197968#msg1197968 date=1331896417]
[color=blue]in Vidor

Nederland Soph defeats Vidor 4-3 in 7. Smith, Hauffpaur, and Chandler pitch for Nederland

Nederland JV defeats Vidor 10-2 in 7. Ramoin, Smith, and Clarked pitched for Nederland[/color]

[color=red]Chandler is doing a good job came in the game under pressure and got the win[/color]
[color=blue]png tonite in Nederland[/color]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Need to be more careful when you quote. Don't type in the quotes......

[quote name="bigdogned" post="1203373" timestamp="1332988049"]
[/quote]

Bordelon pitched 2 innings with 2W, 2H and 1R
Chandler pitched 2 innings with 1H
Hoffpauir (1/3), Ortiz, Martinez for eight runs in the 5th. Smith for the last two outs. There were errors and non-plays made by the players in the field during the inning.

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1203457" timestamp="1333021611"]
[quote author=TEXASLH07 link=topic=96947.msg1203449#msg1203449 date=1333002833]
I agree with ya...this Soph team has a lot of depth at pitching and some of the regular starters are not seeing much action with the pitching??
[/quote]

Ned has a #1 and #2.
There are no "regular" starters.  You earn what you get in Ned.  The best player will be on the mound for Ned.

Looking ahead, for this group, there is 1, 2 and maybe a third.  These players have to have the potential to develop and strengthen into a Varsity pitchers.  Just because you pitched when you were 13 doesn't put you on the mound in hs. 
If you want little Johnny to play, go to Png.  However, yours might not be the one they want. 

I know that they would love to have our Big Gun on the mound playing for them.  Their group at this level is pitching poor.

Look at the Varsity and tell me what you see.  Some parents belly ached for their kids to pitch earlier in hs and now the are not even on the field anywhere at the Varsity level.

Go Dogs ;)

I've watched alot of sophomore baseball this season and haven't seen any dominating performances by any pitchers.  Heck, we've played ned several times.  Who's this so called "Big Gun" you're referring to?  You are right about one thing, our NDN sophomore team has a shallow pitching pool.  But that's fine, 2 of our freshmen pitchers are playing at the upper levels and we're loaded with sophomore pitchers at the varsity level. 

No offense to you Lifesaball....

I have been positive of png this season. 
My point was if you don't want to wait in Ned go to Png. 
It's worked for some who were at Ned.

Winey parents just turn my stomach!    Their kids are NOT TEAM players, either.  Good Ridance to them.  Ned doesn't want them anyway!!!

Ned has some big guns on the mound at ALL LEVELS and I look forward to seeing these pitchers mature on Varsity, and if you been going to our games, you'd know.

Look forward to seeing the showdown again vs Png at the varsity level.  It's always fun to see mcm at any level.
  Go Dogs!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1203457" timestamp="1333021611"]
[/quote]

Ned has a #1 and #2.

Go Dogs ;)
[/quote] please post and let us know when the"BIG GUN" is on the mound, so we wont miss this kid because so far, i havnt seen one yet that i would call a "BIG GUN". Ive seen 4 kids that should be starting and closing

[quote name="bigdogned" post="1203899" timestamp="1333079454"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=96947.msg1203457#msg1203457 date=1333021611]
[/quote]

Ned has a #1 and #2.

Go Dogs ;)
[/quote] please post and let us know when the"BIG GUN" is on the mound, so we wont miss this kid because so far, i havnt seen one yet that i would call a "BIG GUN". Ive seen 4 kids that should be starting and closing
[/quote]

Apparently, ACCORDING to your post, there are no guns in Ned. I let the kid know who signed to play baseball on collegiate level your "thoughts'  ::)

I have watched Ned Baseball  ;D a long time and I have seen many great pitchers.  Nederland is sitting pretty with this class on up thru Varsity. 

Maybe you should rename your "New" name something other than Nederland in it.

Nederland has followed a  1, 2  punch on the mound for awhile....maybe your just sour grapes and have a beef about your  :'( little johnny...i don't really know.  There is always football, your odds are increased.  Then again, probably not.

I call it like I see it.  Take that for what's worth.  8)

I did not expect to have my comment, which agreed with your post, taken in and turned upside down and inside out!

I was only referring to the fact that some of the starting line-up has 2-3 OTHER PLAYERS WHO PITCH. I know this group of freshman has 4 players who can pitch and they start every game playing other positions...these young men have not played little league in years!

I understand that NED usually has a #1 and #2 starter but as we saw this last game, another player finally got a little action on the mound. By the way, NO whiney parent here...so just relax!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1203903" timestamp="1333081959"]
[quote author=bigdogned link=topic=96947.msg1203899#msg1203899 date=1333079454]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=96947.msg1203457#msg1203457 date=1333021611]
[/quote]

Ned has a #1 and #2.

Go Dogs ;)
[/quote]

Apparently, ACCORDING to your post, there are no guns in Ned. I let the kid know who signed to play baseball on collegiate level your "thoughts'  ::)

I have watched Ned Baseball  ;D a long time and I have seen many great pitchers.  Nederland is sitting pretty with this class on up thru Varsity. 

Maybe you should rename your "New" name something other than Nederland in it.

Nederland has followed a  1, 2  punch on the mound for awhile....maybe your just sour grapes and have a beef about your  :'( little johnny...i don't really know.  There is always football, your odds are increased.  Then again, probably not.

I call it like I see it.  Take that for what's worth.  8)
[/quote]

All of you cool down. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33