Silsbee v Dayton

STiger85

The Silsbee Tigers travel back to Vidor for a 1pm game in the Vidor Tournament. The 1:00 appointment is with the Broncos of Dayton. These two teams have played twice since 2007 with both teams winning one game. The Tigers had a successful start to the tournament yesterday beating Jasper 8-5 and Vidor 6-2. The Dayton Broncos split two games yesterday loseing their first game 10-2 to Jasper anda 13-0 shalacking of PA Memorial. I will be at this game and will be blogging every half inning, so you can catch Silsbee Tiger baseball right here. 

[quote name="STiger85" post="1184403" timestamp="1330093004"]
The Silsbee Tigers travel back to Vidor for a 1pm game in the Vidor Tournament. The 1:00 appointment is with the Broncos of Dayton. These two teams have played twice since 2007 with both teams winning one game. The Tigers had a successful start to the tournament yesterday beating Jasper 8-5 and Vidor 6-2. The Dayton Broncos was just as successful playing two games yesterday winning both of their games, a 2-0 shut out win over Jasper and a 13-0 shalacking of PA Memorial. I will be at this game and will be blogging every half inning, so you can catch Silsbee Tiger baseball right here.
[/quote]

I was at the Dayton game vs Jasper and Jasper won 10-2. 

[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="1184497" timestamp="1330099669"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=96558.msg1184403#msg1184403 date=1330093004]
The Silsbee Tigers travel back to Vidor for a 1pm game in the Vidor Tournament. The 1:00 appointment is with the Broncos of Dayton. These two teams have played twice since 2007 with both teams winning one game. The Tigers had a successful start to the tournament yesterday beating Jasper 8-5 and Vidor 6-2. The Dayton Broncos was just as successful playing two games yesterday winning both of their games, a 2-0 shut out win over Jasper and a 13-0 shalacking of PA Memorial. I will be at this game and will be blogging every half inning, so you can catch Silsbee Tiger baseball right here.
[/quote]

I was at the Dayton game vs Jasper and Jasper won 10-2.
[/quote]

I went back and looked at the post that had that 2-0 Dayton win and it had changed to 10-2 Jasper win, they must have left off the 1. Thanks

[quote name="stigers12" post="1184758" timestamp="1330116478"]
why couldnt we hit???
[/quote]

All I can say is it just wastn't our day. A very hittable pitcher and we just didn't connect. Defence was good and Pitching was good, batting not good. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami