22-3a its never to early to talk..

17HHS92

[quote name="GoCoogs61" post="1223399" timestamp="1337298827"]
Nothing like a 10 page thread on repeat. I come to check it out to try and talk some football and the only thing I can find is the same two dudes from Huffman vs. the same guy in Liberty with 3 aliases. It's become this or the Dayton/BH trailer park vs. disgusting looking uniforms.  8)

Fact of the matter is that Coldspring is top dog with a tough non district schedule. Huffman has established themselves as the clear #2. Cleveland is still young and will improve under a coach they should be ecstatic to still have. Liberty has no clear direction and won 7 games with the best win being against a pretty good private school. They lost some good OL and return some quality skill kids so best of luck to them, but leave it alone until you prove something. Getting your 2nd score vs. Huffman with 8-9 minutes left when the game is already out of hand did not put you in the game. Maybe it did for the 25-30 seconds that it stayed at a 14 point game until Huffman scored another. That being said, there is nothing left to defend Huffman fans. The whole district outlook is 100% crystal clear to everyone other than the one guy with 3 names.

It should be exciting when Huffman finally opens up district play this year rolling in 4-0 vs. the 3-2 Panthers. Not sure if it's correct, but one of the kids told me Huffman has a bye going into that game and also selected them as their homecoming.

Best case scenario is for Liberty to catch Huffman overconfident, but considering they have good coaching, two weeks to prepare, and they are at home, I think the advantage is heavily in Huffman's favor, But hey LP, at least I already gave you some excuses to put on the 10th page of May 2013's thread!  ;D
[/quote]
Me and lp6 are not the same person. I know him very well, but we are not the same person lol

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GoCoogs61" post="1223399" timestamp="1337298827"]
Nothing like a 10 page thread on repeat. I come to check it out to try and talk some football and the only thing I can find is the same two dudes from Huffman vs. the same guy in Liberty with 3 aliases. It's become this or the Dayton/BH trailer park vs. disgusting looking uniforms.  8)

Fact of the matter is that Coldspring is top dog with a tough non district schedule. Huffman has established themselves as the clear #2. Cleveland is still young and will improve under a coach they should be ecstatic to still have. Liberty has no clear direction and won 7 games with the best win being against a pretty good private school. They lost some good OL and return some quality skill kids so best of luck to them, but leave it alone until you prove something. Getting your 2nd score vs. Huffman with 8-9 minutes left when the game is already out of hand did not put you in the game. Maybe it did for the 25-30 seconds that it stayed at a 14 point game until Huffman scored another. That being said, there is nothing left to defend Huffman fans. The whole district outlook is 100% crystal clear to everyone other than the one guy with 3 names.

It should be exciting when Huffman finally opens up district play this year rolling in 4-0 vs. the 3-2 Panthers. Not sure if it's correct, but one of the kids told me Huffman has a bye going into that game and also selected them as their homecoming.

Best case scenario is for Liberty to catch Huffman overconfident, but considering they have good coaching, two weeks to prepare, and they are at home, I think the advantage is heavily in Huffman's favor, But hey LP, at least I already gave you some excuses to put on the 10th page of May 2013's thread!  ;D
[/quote]
Hard to top this.

[quote name="LP2012" post="1223340" timestamp="1337282376"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223301#msg1223301 date=1337278897]
It's funny to me and pretty much EVERYONE in the football world that the loss and 1 player and replacing him with this phenom of an athlete would cause y'all to lose the game to Cleveland much less blow a 20 point lead. If our stregnth was the inside run and he was an inside LBer, isn't his assignment pretty easy? Tackle Franks, done!!

I am pretty sure that no schools in 22-3A have a 4A enrollment... If they did, they probably wouldn't be 3A, right? That LP6, what a funny guy!!
[/quote]
Are you mentally retarded? You are right the linbacker just runs down the middle every play... Obviously you have never played or coached football. Hell im wondering if you have ever even watched a game. It is not that simple to say "hey there is the runningback let me go tackle him". The only time you must have ever been on the field when you were playing was half time huh?
[/quote]

I am mentally unbalanced...NO DOUBT, I am responding to you! I think it's funny how you result to name calling when you are embarassed... Playing LBer vs. the inside zone is not difficult, but being tough is...
Please, in you VAST football knowledge explain all the reads and checks the LB's at Liberty make vs. a one back gun offense. Teach me some football, you obviously know a lot in Liberty!!!

[quote name="LP2012" post="1223346" timestamp="1337282721"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223286#msg1223286 date=1337277684]
Wow!! Two sophomores scored touchdowns... That's awesome! Y'all have a bright future...  :)

Wasn't last year suppose to be the year of the panther?

He is young and talented, but like we said Cleveland's sophomore group (which is where he's from) is a talented group.
[/quote]
Im sorry but how many touchdowns did yall score on coldspring? Stay in the band buddy
[/quote]

Does it matter how many we scored against anyone....?? [b]We beat y'all head to head!! [/b]
What funny is y'all had to score late in order to make our game look closer than it was, and you then turn around and say the Huffman game was close. Didn't you learn anything about talking smack last year...??

AND quit inflating your stats on chron.com.... That looks bad too!!  ;)

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1223657" timestamp="1337350734"]
[quote author=LP2012 link=topic=95361.msg1223340#msg1223340 date=1337282376]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223301#msg1223301 date=1337278897]
It's funny to me and pretty much EVERYONE in the football world that the loss and 1 player and replacing him with this phenom of an athlete would cause y'all to lose the game to Cleveland much less blow a 20 point lead. If our stregnth was the inside run and he was an inside LBer, isn't his assignment pretty easy? Tackle Franks, done!!

I am pretty sure that no schools in 22-3A have a 4A enrollment... If they did, they probably wouldn't be 3A, right? That LP6, what a funny guy!!
[/quote]
Are you mentally retarded? You are right the linbacker just runs down the middle every play... Obviously you have never played or coached football. Hell im wondering if you have ever even watched a game. It is not that simple to say "hey there is the runningback let me go tackle him". The only time you must have ever been on the field when you were playing was half time huh?
[/quote]

I am mentally unbalanced...NO DOUBT, I am responding to you! I think it's funny how you result to name calling when you are embarassed... Playing LBer vs. the inside zone is not difficult, but being tough is...
Please, in you VAST football knowledge explain all the reads and checks the LB's at Liberty make vs. a one back gun offense. Teach me some football, you obviously know a lot in Liberty!!!
[/quote]
You are the idiot who said "Tackle Franks, done!!", is like saying to play qb all you need to know is throw the ball. You are a moron, once again stick to the tuba buddy because you are embarassing yourself and your town.

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1223660" timestamp="1337350927"]
[quote author=LP2012 link=topic=95361.msg1223346#msg1223346 date=1337282721]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223286#msg1223286 date=1337277684]
Wow!! Two sophomores scored touchdowns... That's awesome! Y'all have a bright future...  :)

Wasn't last year suppose to be the year of the panther?

He is young and talented, but like we said Cleveland's sophomore group (which is where he's from) is a talented group.
[/quote]
Im sorry but how many touchdowns did yall score on coldspring? Stay in the band buddy
[/quote]

Does it matter how many we scored against anyone....?? [b]We beat y'all head to head!! [/b]
What funny is y'all had to score late in order to make our game look closer than it was, and you then turn around and say the Huffman game was close. Didn't you learn anything about talking smack last year...??

AND quit inflating your stats on chron.com.... That looks bad too!!  ;)
[/quote]
Yes Cleveland beat us head to head. However, you started to call out the players who scored more on Coldspring then your entire team.

[quote name="LP2012" post="1223709" timestamp="1337355455"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223657#msg1223657 date=1337350734]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You are the idiot who said "Tackle Franks, done!!", is like saying to play qb all you need to know is throw the ball. You are a moron, once again stick to the tuba buddy because you are embarassing yourself and your town.
[/quote]
Resorting to name calling is what we would expect from Liberty. What is next, "I know you are but what am I"?

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1223748" timestamp="1337358677"]
Please, explain LBer to me... Better yet, send me your highlight tape and let me see a real man in action!!
[/quote]
Lp6 is my only active registered SETX account. I played highschool football with Lp2012, and I can tell you right now the guy knew more about the game then anyone our entire team, and the simple fact that you continue to dummify the positions further magnifies your stupidity, I did not result to name calling as a result of me feeling defeated, I was not proven wrong and I still hold the firm belief that Liberty was a great team last year at 7-3 with 2 minor slip ups that could have been wins had we done more to get the job done, I won't remove myself from that position untill Huffman "blows Liberty out" in 2012, or until Cleveland beats Liberty in 2012, untill then I stand by my statements, I could care less what Coug whatever has to say as he was not there, neither was he there at the Huffman vs KPark, Huffman vs Coldspring, Liberty vs Huffman, Liberty vs Cleveland or Liberty vs Splendora, all games that I attended to strengthen my opinion that Liberty's loss to Cleveland was fluke, as well as the Huffman game.

[quote name="LP6" post="1223792" timestamp="1337363305"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223748#msg1223748 date=1337358677]
Please, explain LBer to me... Better yet, send me your highlight tape and let me see a real man in action!!
[/quote]
Lp6 is my only active registered SETX account. I played highschool football with Lp2012, and I can tell you right now the guy knew more about the game then anyone our entire team, and the simple fact that you continue to dummify the positions further magnifies your stupidity, I did not result to name calling as a result of me feeling defeated, I was not proven wrong and I still hold the firm belief that Liberty was a [u][b]great team[/b][/u] last year at 7-3 with 2 minor slip ups that could have been wins had we done more to get the job done, I won't remove myself from that position untill Huffman "blows Liberty out" in 2012, or until Cleveland beats Liberty in 2012, untill then I stand by my statements, I could care less what Coug whatever has to say as he was not there, neither was he there at the Huffman vs KPark, Huffman vs Coldspring, Liberty vs Huffman, Liberty vs Cleveland or Liberty vs Splendora, all games that I attended to strengthen my opinion that Liberty's loss to Cleveland was fluke, as well as the Huffman game.
[/quote]
Explain to me how you can be a great team and miss the playoffs.

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1223748" timestamp="1337358677"]
[/quote]
Actually i played oline in highschool and college... So even though i have never played Lb. I do know quite a bit about the linebacker position being that i have played against them multiple times. Contrary to some peoples belief, they do not just run down the middle every play, so as i said before back to the band... Or as little as you know maybe the drill team.

[quote name="DA_CLAW!!!" post="1223815" timestamp="1337365380"]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=95361.msg1223792#msg1223792 date=1337363305]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223748#msg1223748 date=1337358677]
[/quote]
Lp6 is my only active registered SETX account. I played highschool football with Lp2012, and I can tell you right now the guy knew more about the game then anyone our entire team, and the simple fact that you continue to dummify the positions further magnifies your stupidity, I did not result to name calling as a result of me feeling defeated, I was not proven wrong and I still hold the firm belief that Liberty was a [u][b]great team[/b][/u] last year at 7-3 with 2 minor slip ups that could have been wins had we done more to get the job done, I won't remove myself from that position untill Huffman "blows Liberty out" in 2012, or until Cleveland beats Liberty in 2012, untill then I stand by my statements, I could care less what Coug whatever has to say as he was not there, neither was he there at the Huffman vs KPark, Huffman vs Coldspring, Liberty vs Huffman, Liberty vs Cleveland or Liberty vs Splendora, all games that I attended to strengthen my opinion that Liberty's loss to Cleveland was fluke, as well as the Huffman game.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Never said we were "great" You guys forget the only reason we are in this arguement is because the other district poster said LIBERTY WAS CLOSER IN SKIILL TO SPLENDORA TARKINGTON AND SHEPHERD THAN THEY ARE TOO HUFFMAN, and we for some odd reason have to give a whole list of explanations as to why this is true because Huffman is too arrogant to see that we have blown out Splendora the past two season just as bad as you, same goes for Tarkington and Shepherd, and you only beat us 40-20 that's my only point, not that Liberty is great not that we will win district but that we can compete with everyone in our district and that is all.

[quote name="LP6" post="1223856" timestamp="1337368783"]
[quote author=DA_CLAW!!! link=topic=95361.msg1223815#msg1223815 date=1337365380]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=95361.msg1223792#msg1223792 date=1337363305]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Never said we were "great" You guys forget the only reason we are in this arguement is because the other district poster said LIBERTY WAS CLOSER IN SKIILL TO SPLENDORA TARKINGTON AND SHEPHERD THAN THEY ARE TOO HUFFMAN, and we for some odd reason have to give a whole list of explanations as to why this is true because Huffman is too arrogant to see that we have blown out Splendora the past two season just as bad as you, same goes for Tarkington and Shepherd, and you only beat us 40-20 that's my only point, not that Liberty is great not that we will win district but that we can compete with everyone in our district and that is all.
[/quote]

First you just said they were a great team in the post before.

Second please show me where someone said Liberty is closer to tarkington and shepherd than they are to Huffman. I don't believe that was said. What was said is that Huffman is closer to Coldspring.than the rest of the district is to Huffman.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1223787" timestamp="1337362835"]
[quote author=LP2012 link=topic=95361.msg1223709#msg1223709 date=1337355455]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=95361.msg1223657#msg1223657 date=1337350734]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Resorting to name calling is what we would expect from Liberty. What is next, "I know you are but what am I"?

Maybe :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02