Beaumont Ozen vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Ozen wins 52-46!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="1165502" timestamp="1327461634"]
A lot closer than I thought.
[/quote]

Be careful, dim doesnt like it when someone says that  ;)  sounds like a district rivalry game where anything can happen.  Congrats to Ozen on the win and Central for playing hard.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1165601" timestamp="1327467157"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=94814.msg1165502#msg1165502 date=1327461634]
A lot closer than I thought.
[/quote]

Be careful, dim doesnt like it when someone says that  ;)  sounds like a district rivalry game where anything can happen.  Congrats to Ozen on the win and Central for playing hard.
[/quote]
IMO the central girls should make the rankings with that game. What yall think?

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1165883" timestamp="1327520542"]
Ozen girls are good, but they have some holes.....and that big girl #21...Did you see her handle the rock and move for a girl her size?? MY OH MY!!! :o :o
[/quote]

I don't think they have TOO many holes to fill. I'm not being rude or ugly but last night was not one of Ozen's best performances, I don't know if they took Central lightly but I've seen them play 100% better this season.

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1165883" timestamp="1327520542"]
Ozen girls are good, but they have some holes.....and that big girl #21...Did you see her handle the rock and move for a girl her size?? MY OH MY!!! :o :o
[/quote]Actually, DV, that #21 had leg cramps most of the game, so she played most of the game very gingerly.  You should see her go on a regular day.  She have the best handles of any player on the court last night and she have wheels, and the no look passing?  All I could say when I first saw her last  year was 'cut it out!'.  lol

The score showed what happened.  Central clawed and scrapped to get back in the game when it looked like Ozen would run away with it.  Ozen could not stop #1  Washington for Central.  She went bazzerk in the second half and almost led the Lady Jags to a victory. 

i love nekia #21 handles but to say he handles is better than melena or asia is a little too much. these two girls can really handle the rock but they just dont show as much flash as nekia does. they just get by u and get to the rack or set someone else up. now nekia puts the show in the show because of her size and the expectations everyone expect once they see a girl her size. outside of a horrible second quarter central won every qrt or tied. i hope that we get a chance to see a third game but who knows.

[quote name="desethion" post="1166180" timestamp="1327586901"]
i love nekia #21 handles but to say he handles is better than melena or asia is a little too much. these two girls can really handle the rock but they just dont show as much flash as nekia does. they just get by u and get to the rack or set someone else up. now nekia puts the show in the show because of her size and the expectations everyone expect once they see a girl her size. outside of a horrible second quarter central won every qrt or tied. i hope that we get a chance to see a third game but who knows.
[/quote]When she gets to college, they will put her on a program to help her drop her size.  Once this happens, look out.  Heck, she is scary good now.  But to see her 75 to 100 lbs lighter, sky is the limit, IMO. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder