HJ vs Silsbee who wins

Who do you think will take round one!  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take round one!

• HJ
    • Silsbee
    • Game ends in a tie after 32 overtime periods

Hard to predict if you have not seen both teams play, and preferably several times each.  Given what I know about both teams talent levels and records so far, I would say H-J should win by low double figures.  But things happen - what if Prudhomme gets in foul trouble early; what if Silsbee shoots lights out from 3 point land; what if who knows what else.

Rivalry games are funny.  Anything can happen.  On paper, HJ is better this year and their record so far is more impressive.  But games aren't played on paper.

I say HJ by 13, but we'll see soon enough.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bbfan1955" post="1157992" timestamp="1326298821"]
I Have Seen Both Teams And There Is No Way Silsbee Can Win This Game Unless Both Of HJ Big Men Foul Out In The First Quarter HJ Take This One By Atleast 20 And More If They Want To
[/quote]

Have you ever heard of two people fouling out in the first quarter of any game?  He!! for that matter even one player?  And HJ winning by at least 20?  This has to be you know who.......

I Have Seen Both Teams And There Is No Way Silsbee Can Win This Game Unless Both Of HJ Big Men Foul Out In The First Quarter HJ Take This One By Atleast 20 And More If They Want To
[/quote]

Just so you know Silsbee fans, he's not one of ours(HJ). 

[/quote]

Well here's hoping they will be TASO officials & not UIL. 

[quote name="setxbbfan" post="1158438" timestamp="1326377252"]
I Dont Know Who Will Win But I Seen Some Of Yall Did Not Gradeate School Man Learn How to Write If Yoy Are goin To POst Publicalllly Please You Are Very Annoying.
[/quote]
This should be Exhibit A. You don't capitalize every word in the sentence first of all. And second, you have at least five spelling mistakes. So, before you go calling someone out on grammar, go learn some yourself.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1158559" timestamp="1326385915"]
[quote author=speechless link=topic=94090.msg1158537#msg1158537 date=1326385129]
Well...close enough....a master...almost.
[/quote]

While he may not yet have the general doctorate, I am told that he already has one in bariatrics.
[/quote]

Speechless was originally speaking of an actual MD. ;)

IMO:

players vs players...slight edge to HJ

coach vs coach...hands down goes to The Honorable Todd Sutherland & staff

Silsbee better hope the game isn't close and doesn't come down to coaching.  If so, Sutherland & staff will display their mad skills and win.  For Silsbee to win, they need to hit early and often and not allow HJ the opportunity to think they have a chance.  Either way, it'll be a great display of athletes going head to head.  Add the emotions of a big time game, and I think there will be a lot of fouls and turnovers early.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor