HJ vs Silsbee who wins

Who do you think will take round one!  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take round one!

• HJ
    • Silsbee
    • Game ends in a tie after 32 overtime periods

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bbfan1955" post="1157992" timestamp="1326298821"]
I Have Seen Both Teams And There Is No Way Silsbee Can Win This Game Unless Both Of HJ Big Men Foul Out In The First Quarter HJ Take This One By Atleast 20 And More If They Want To
[/quote]

I'm a Silsbee fan and I agree with you.

I Have Seen Both Teams And There Is No Way Silsbee Can Win This Game Unless Both Of HJ Big Men Foul Out In The First Quarter HJ Take This One By Atleast 20 And More If They Want To
[/quote]

I don't think it will be that easy..However I do think the Hawks win this game.

Whatever you say bbfan1955 !!!! Will see, u acting like Silsbee has never played anybody with a big man, Produmme is the only big man on HJ that can run with silsbee but the other guy is a non-factor, I seen that with my own eyes....Give Credit, HJ is good but 20 points better, like ESPN , Come On Man, are u serious.....

[quote name="bbfan1955" post="1158054" timestamp="1326303410"]
[b]Silsbee Has Played 4 Good Teams And Lost All Of Them [/b]HJ Has Played 1 Good Team In Kingwood Park And Beat Them You Do The Math And If You Think The Other One Will Be No Factor You Are Living In A World Of Your Own
[/quote]

Just curious as to what 4 teams you are speaking of?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1158043" timestamp="1326302285"]
[quote author=Tebowing link=topic=94090.msg1157875#msg1157875 date=1326288399]
HJ 71 - Silsbee 52
[/quote]

I hear you are taking bets. Well, by your prediction, your taking HJ and giving 18, I'll take that bet.

Name your price. Can't be less than $500, waste of my time.
[/quote]500 straight up. Silsbee win I double. HJ wins by double digits u pay double. Hello?? CRICKETS.....Lazeek or Nash can hold the money. My profits will go to Lazeeks broadcasting

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1158036" timestamp="1326301974"]
Whatever you say bbfan1955 !!!! Will see, u acting like Silsbee has never played anybody with a big man, Produmme is the only big man on HJ that can run with silsbee but the other guy is a non-factor, I seen that with my own eyes....Give Credit, HJ is good but 20 points better, like ESPN , Come On Man, are u serious.....
[/quote]

You are over appraising Silsbees speed as compared to HJ.  No doubt that Silsbee has plenty of speed and quickness but some of you act like they will be playing against people that cant run.  I think you may be surprised.  The best news is that in about 72 hours, no more theories or trash talk will matter.  It wont matter who Silsbee played or HJ didnt play.  All that will matter is what happens on the floor.  If somebody wants to draw a legitimate line, I for one will be happy to consider a bet in an amount that you consider sufficiently substantial.

[/quote]yes the big men inside are good but i see them making much of a difference in this one, they wasnt much of a factor when they played evadale..... i see HJ in foul trouble early in the game

[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1158133" timestamp="1326310604"]
[quote author=bbfan1955 link=topic=94090.msg1157992#msg1157992 date=1326298821]
[/quote]yes the big men inside are good but i see them making much of a difference in this one, they wasnt much of a factor when they played evadale..... i see HJ in foul trouble early in the game
[/quote]

Evadale wasn't much of a factor in the Evadale game.  When HJ is having their way with the press, and giving the subs heavy playing time, the bigs are going to be that important.  against silsbee, who's speed is going to enable them to do okay against the HJ press, the bigs will come into play on the boards when silsbee is running their halfcourt set, and also on offense when they're posted up on guys notably shorter than them.

Everybody is saying what should happen or what could happen. Both coaches know what they need to do to put their teams in the best position to win the game... It's going to be the little stuff that wins this game whomever dives for loose balls whomever makes their freethrows at a consistent rate. This is the biggest game the players will play in before they get to the playoffs. Leave everything out on the court and may the best team win!!

[quote name="Tebowing" post="1158075" timestamp="1326304464"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=94090.msg1158043#msg1158043 date=1326302285]
[quote author=Tebowing link=topic=94090.msg1157875#msg1157875 date=1326288399]
HJ 71 - Silsbee 52
[/quote]

I hear you are taking bets. Well, by your prediction, your taking HJ and giving 18, I'll take that bet.

Name your price. Can't be less than $500, waste of my time.
[/quote]500 straight up. Silsbee win I double. HJ wins by double digits u pay double. Hello?? CRICKETS.....Lazeek or Nash can hold the money. My profits will go to Lazeeks broadcasting
[/quote]

So you predicted a win in Silsbee by 19 but are not willing to give 18 in a bet. I see........ ;) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder