Use of Force Report from Ozen/La Marque Game

WOSgrad

[quote name="Rockin A" post="1150958" timestamp="1324997771"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93454.msg1150851#msg1150851 date=1324943561]
You can't argue with a police report. My question is if the BISD officer that was mentioned in the report is still employed with BISD.
[/quote]

Disputing police reports is a whole other thread, VP; however, if what the Baytown police officer submitted in his report is true, then the bisd officer should be dealt with by TCLEOSE.  It's a given that bisd won't do a thing about it.  The two departments are on opposite ends of the professional spectrum. 
[/quote]
Yeah i know.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1151069" timestamp="1325015282"]
Has anything been done about this(the fighting) or are they just hoping it will blow over? Because I don't think it will ever be forgotten. An example needs to be made somehow. One that will wake EVERYONE up.
[/quote]

Both districts in their reports to the UIL indicated that those involved would be punished in accordance with their respective their district's code of conduct.  However, I know of no La Marque players who were suspended for the game against Manvel the following week and BISD's measures are a little harder to follow since there was no football game.  Suffice it to say that it is a good probability that neither district doled out punishments severe enough to meet the desires of most here.

LaMarque has too long a history of this sort of behaviour after losing football games.  [b]The best thing to do in my opinion is to tell your team to go DIRECTLY to the dressing rooms after the games.[/b]  And, of course, tell the LaMarque Coach in pregame warm ups that this is what you have instructed your team to do.  Again, LaMarque has too much involvement in this sort of behavior - so, "Defuse" the situation as much as you can.

I agree

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1150740" timestamp="1324884351"]
Looks like some are using this in order to spew their dislike for BISD yet again even though this is old news like water under the bridge.  Both teams were at fault.  Why cant we leave it at just that? 

Why was the bench clearing brawl between PN-G and Central a few years ago not blamed on the PN-G higher ups?  Why was PN-G's honor or morals questioned?
[/quote]

You already pointed the finger at La Marque Soulja, now when an unbiased observer, Baytown police, provides some data you start this plea? Too late, the event and how people react leave long lasting memories!

[quote name="Rockin A" post="1151086" timestamp="1325018820"]
LaMarque has too long a history of this sort of behaviour after losing football games.  [b]The best thing to do in my opinion is to tell your team to go DIRECTLY to the dressing rooms after the games.[/b]  And, of course, tell the LaMarque Coach in pregame warm ups that this is what you have instructed your team to do.  Again, LaMarque has too much involvement in this sort of behavior - so, "Defuse" the situation as much as you can.

I agree
[/quote]

Dude, reading is fundamental, the report says it all. LM players are NO ANGELS but the report is from someone who has no affiliation with the school or the players. If you just dislike the school or the kids just say so but give the self righteous stuff a rest.

[quote name="vp32" post="1150980" timestamp="1325004283"]
[quote author=Rockin A link=topic=93454.msg1150958#msg1150958 date=1324997771]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93454.msg1150851#msg1150851 date=1324943561]
You can't argue with a police report. My question is if the BISD officer that was mentioned in the report is still employed with BISD.
[/quote]

Disputing police reports is a whole other thread, VP; however, if what the Baytown police officer submitted in his report is true, then the bisd officer should be dealt with by TCLEOSE.  It's a given that bisd won't do a thing about it.  The two departments are on opposite ends of the professional spectrum. 
[/quote]
Yeah i know.
[/quote]
i witnessed both confrontations regarding the BISD and Baytown officers. The Baytown officers report was not totally accurate. Yes the BISD Officer told him to get off of him so he could leave the field. The Baytown officer was upset chocking the kid (look at the pics again). The Baytown officer got off the kids and he and the BISD Officer were leaving the field. The Baytown Officer charged at the BISD Officer with his fist balled up like he was getting ready to punch him. The BISD Officer turned and yelled back off of me and walked away. The Baytown Officer later charged at him again asking for his name and he ignored him not wanting to cause a scene. The BISD officer is a longtime friend of mine and is very kind hearted person the is a family man with children. its ashamed that people assume things the way they do and immediately want someone fired. this was over that day for him. it should be for yall.

• 2 weeks later...
A Houston news station reported tonight that some lamarque fans assulted the Manvel coach after the basketball game tonight. More details on what did happen tomorrow. Where any of you coug fans at the game or know what happened?  Dont put much faith in news casts

Its sad to see whats happening in lm. I have a friend that graduated from lm in the 80s and his advice is that anyone that can get out of lm get out. The area is in steady decline and the kids are running the school and education is no were to be found. He was born and raised in lm and left so his kid could get a good chance at getting an education and not have to worry about all the crap going on at lm.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1164164" timestamp="1327245548"]
Its sad to see whats happening in lm. I have a friend that graduated from lm in the 80s and his advice is that anyone that can get out of lm get out. The area is in steady decline and the kids are running the school and education is no were to be found. He was born and raised in lm and left so his kid could get a good chance at getting an education and not have to worry about all the crap going on at lm.
[/quote]

Well, a lot of people are apparently taking that advice.  La Marque's ADA in 2009 was 996, this past snapshot date they turned in a number somewhere in the mid 700's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder