Stump / west brook

12gage

Would not blame him one bit if he leaves. No field house , weight room, no transfers , we would not want to take away from the school of choice. He has done a good job , but he also came in at the right time. Bruins are going to have a hard time getting someone of his quality with what bmt has to offer.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys come on here spouting off all kinds of foolishness out of the side of your neck.  the reason the weight room and field house have not been finished had nothing to do with BISD.  It was the crying crying contractors that 'claim' they have the lowest bid and a stop work order was placed so the work could not continue.

WB a 5a stepping stone..... And what causes that!!  Well, your pay check can not be any higher then the two 4a schools in your district.  And that amount is not even the top paying job in the area.....  Your glued in to playing a preseason schedule to appease the powers that be......  You have ZERO control of your middle school program......  And in an earlier post I see it's now a one way ticket out with no entry???

I keep hearing the guy on Black Hawk Down.
Daylight not dark.
No gunships for cover
"what's not to like"

[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93264.msg1148468#msg1148468 date=1324310280]
Some of you guys come on here spouting off all kinds of foolishness out of the side of your neck.  the reason the weight room and field house have not been finished had nothing to do with BISD.  It was the crying crying contractors that 'claim' they have the lowest bid and a stop work order was placed so the work could not continue.
[/quot

+1    good post

[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1148491" timestamp="1324313161"]
I would expect it more if you knew who you were getting in the 7th grade.
[/quote]How about take the cards you are dealt?  You're a 5a program.  The talent is always there.  Everyone knows that West Brook is the football school in Beaumont and will automatically get the better talented athletes that we have to offer.

Soulja it's been a long time since you and I have had a discussion but you have to know that can not be true for all times.  Suitting up in a 5a uniform does not give you 5a talent.

WB was in no way intended to be the "football school" in Beaumont but like I was told dearing the birth of New Hebert.  Win and they show up. But even that does not assure they will just "automatically " come here. 

The hand your dealt.  Soulja your killing me.  Everyone else in the area including PA looks at their cards and begins to shufful them a whole two years before BISD schools can even peak. 

Don't just say it,explain how it's not true. Coaches at all three schools can go to their feeders talk till they are blue in the face. Give middle school coaches sugestions on what they should run or how to workout.  But the bottom line is the kids go where they want and the coaches coach them how they want.

Fact. There are kids on Ozen and Central that went to a feeder school to Central.  So,  why would a head coach even try to install a middle school program for some of the kid to go to another school fighting for the same distrct championship? 

???
What has changed?  Only new thing I read was today.  And that was the earlier post and it sure don't sound favorable to West Brook

[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1148483" timestamp="1324312468"]
WB a 5a stepping stone..... And what causes that!!  Well, your pay check can not be any higher then the two 4a schools in your district.  And that amount is not even the top paying job in the area.....  Your glued in to playing a preseason schedule to appease the powers that be......  You have ZERO control of your middle school program......  And in an earlier post I see it's now a one way ticket out with no entry???

I keep hearing the guy on Black Hawk Down.
Daylight not dark.
No gunships for cover
"what's not to like"
[/quote]Middle School? Are you saying the middle feeder schools should have more control to run an offense geared to WB''s?

Does not matter what I want ......you can't do it. 

If you have a program why would you not want control from the ground up??  9th grade does not have to be the ground.  With that being said, I would think WB benefits just as much as the other two, as far as, getting kids from other feeders.  Unless it is now exit only and no entry?!?!

And it's not middle school control.  It's high school control over the middle school

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder