Warnings???

Lazeek

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141676" timestamp="1323293054"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92799.msg1141663#msg1141663 date=1323292232]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=92799.msg1141654#msg1141654 date=1323291661]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=92799.msg1141644#msg1141644 date=1323290821]
I'm not bowing my chest out at all.... I just think that what you did was childish.... Like a freaking junior high girl whining because one of his buddies got called out....

I will protect Todd on any day of the week because on his worst day he does more for this site than anyone (DEFINITELY INCLUDING YOU) ever does on their best day....

You are a nobody to me, don't flatter yourself....
[/quote]

I don't do stuff on this board so someone can pat me on my back.  I do it because I want to, or at least wanted to!!!!

It is called being unbiased when you give warnings to someone.  Not just someone that has been pushing your buttons!!!
[/quote]

I don't do for a pat on the back although I do appreciate it when a kind word is given to me. And I certainly don't do it in the basketball section for any reason other than SETXsports deserves a basketball section that gives information just like any other section.  If you wish to take that task on, LAZEEK you are more than welcome.  I give warnings based upon violations and I have explained above why I did so in the manner.  Even though hub and AAW are correct in that I don't owe you one iota of explanation, even if the transgressors are your brother in law and father in law.  You better shut it down, boy. Because I CAN rescind my earlier promise and your family is gonna have to include in their plans something else other than SETXsports.com if they get out of line again!
[/quote]

No problem........I will start policing the Basketball Board, and I should not be questioned one time on who I ban, why I ban them, modify their post, etc!!!  What's fair is fair!!!!
[/quote]

Unlike you, I have always backed a mod or admin who had to discipline a poster.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141678" timestamp="1323293124"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=92799.msg1141673#msg1141673 date=1323292632]
I'm not bowing my chest out at all.... I just think that what you did was childish.... Like a freaking junior high girl whining because one of his buddies got called out....

I will protect Todd on any day of the week because on his worst day he does more for this site than anyone (DEFINITELY INCLUDING YOU) ever does on their best day....

[/quote]

I don't do stuff on this board so someone can pat me on my back.  I do it because I want to, or at least wanted to!!!!

It is called being unbiased when you give warnings to someone.  Not just someone that has been pushing your buttons!!!
[/quote]

You're talking to the wrong people about doing stuff for "a pat on the back"....  Whatever sacrifices you think you make for this site are minimal compared to many others....

I'm just not real sure who the heck you think you are honestly.... I'm not sure what it is you provide for us other than broadcasts which you get paid to do....

So, long story short, you might do a lot for this site, but it's nothing that I have ever noticed....
[/quote]

And just what do you do other than broadcast football games????
[/quote]

I do everything I'm asked to do.... I help Todd with whatever he has going on, I do the radio show three days a week and take part in the basketball rankings, which I also do because there weren't others to do it....

And I've been here from the very beginning.... SETXsports.com was born (as an idea) in my living room with Jordan and myself....

And I'm not sure it really even matters what I do, I'm not the one who got on here talking about how you don't do things for a pat on the back....

Listen.

Nobody is perfect, and I will tell you that I have defended this site from day one when others have bitched about it.  Mike was gracious enough to bring me on as a Moderator, and then I was asked last year to be an Admin. 

I admit that I have not been the most active in looking at threads and moderating them.  For that I am guilty.

All I am complaining about today is that some people are being singled out.  Are they worthy of being singled out, to some degree they are!!!!

But you have to treat everyone the same.  That is all that I am asking to be done.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141676" timestamp="1323293054"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92799.msg1141663#msg1141663 date=1323292232]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't do for a pat on the back although I do appreciate it when a kind word is given to me. And I certainly don't do it in the basketball section for any reason other than SETXsports deserves a basketball section that gives information just like any other section.  If you wish to take that task on, LAZEEK you are more than welcome.  I give warnings based upon violations and I have explained above why I did so in the manner.  Even though hub and AAW are correct in that I don't owe you one iota of explanation, even if the transgressors are your brother in law and father in law.  You better shut it down, boy. Because I CAN rescind my earlier promise and your family is gonna have to include in their plans something else other than SETXsports.com if they get out of line again!
[/quote]

No problem........I will start policing the Basketball Board, and I should not be questioned one time on who I ban, why I ban them, modify their post, etc!!!  What's fair is fair!!!!
[/quote]

C'mon Rob, that's not the case here and you know it. There are always questions but I think Todd has proven himself as a valued and trusted administrator on this site and that was what we were implying with him not having to explain himself.

BTW, why just police the Baskeball forum? IMO, all mods and admins of this site should take interest in as many of the forums as possible and do any policing that is necessary on any of the forums. If you will check the moderation log, you guys will see that the only two people that do any moderation on this site on a regular basis is Todd and I. We would appreciate any and all help in these matters but it never happens.

I think we all care about the site just that some care more than others.

Never question Todd or what he does for this site.  He does more than anyone does!!!!

I'm done with the entire deal.  I will continue to do what I do, and stay out of everyone's business.

And if I did not care about this site, I would not broadcast, do the weekly basketball shows when I can, broadcast games that are not even HJ games as I did last year, participate in the polls, etc.

Good day all!!!

And just so you know, I was ready to let the whole thing drop after you seemed to come to your senses....

Then you start it up again....

Todd doesn't ask us to not question him, and it's not about us not questioning him because of what he does.... It's because we trust his judgment.... He wouldn't put the time into this site that he does just to piss people off by spiting them....

And even though Todd and I are great friends, if he did something out of line, I would question him.... Do you not think that there have been people questioned about what they do?

If you don't like it, I'll say it again.... QUIT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder