Mosley Or Charles

Guest Nederland Bandit

Do you not know his name? If not i can spell it for you!  ::)

Everyone knows his name.. piratefan is just trying to string this out long enough for him to say.. "yeah but we beat Nederland".

He will of course stop short of saying what the rest of the year held for the two teams but who can blame him? You have to have something to hang your hat on. A single victory over a playoff team seems to be all that he can muster.snore.gif

beatdeadhorse5.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no actually this is a thread about two ball carriers..one who plays for the university of Texas and the other who played for a 5-5 high school team.you are the one who brought everything else up..it just goes to show you that if you dont agree with everyone from nederland then they will dog you and your town out on here ..happens all the time.

no actually this is a thread about two ball carriers..one who plays for the university of Texas and the other who played for a 5-5 6-6 high school team.you are the one who brought everything else up..it just goes to show you that if you dont agree with everyone from nederland then they will dog you and your town out on here ..happens all the time.

Jsmity, you sure sound bitter.

I traveled around the state during the holidays and met a lot of new people. In north Texas I ran into a guy that asked me where I was from. I said a town called Nederland, between Beamont and Port Arthur. He replied, "Don't yall have an unbelievable running back down there?"

There were two or three more similar conversations that I had with different people (some were family).

Micah may not be as well known as Jamaal was. I know Jamaal was on all the recruiting lists, 5-star running back, nationally known, yada yada yada, but to say nobody has heard of Mosely from outside this area is simply ignorant.

I'm not going to argue about who is better. I'll take both of them any day.

charles all the way, i give mosley his credit, he's a great back, but he cant stand up to charles, at least not yet, youve heard of innocent until proven guilty, this would be good until proven great

p.s.

does anybody know if mosley has committed to any college, and if so which one

see thats the funny thing..I guess all the recruits are just dumb and dont know talent.Or who can play at the next level or not.Signing day is almost a month away and still not yet committed to anyone..

Hmmm?? makes you wonder..are all the people from nederland just that smart on talent, and all the pro recruits idiots??

but yet we are sitting here comparing this kid to a guy who has played in the national championship game..who played ALOT and contributed ALOT to an undefeated Division 1 school..I guess we will find out Feb.5th. who was right people from Nederland ,or the recruits and coaches..I know who I am putting my money on.

Micah has offers to play football at the next level. <---That is a fact.

Micah has other opportunities to play another sport in his future. <---That is a fact.

Recruiting is overrated <---Very controversial, but some could say fact based on what Boise State has done recently.

Jsmity and Piratefan know Micah and his family personally <---Really going out on a limb here and saying that this is not a fact.

The whole town of Vidor has a serious case of p#@!s envy for Nederland <----that, once again my friends, is a FACT.  ;)

Micah has offers to play football at the next level. <---That is a fact.

Micah has other opportunities to play another sport in his future. <---That is a fact.

Recruiting is overrated <---Very controversial, but some could say fact based on what Boise State has done recently.

Jsmity and Piratefan know Micah and his family personally <---Really going out on a limb here and saying that this is not a fact.

The whole town of Vidor has a serious case of p#@!s envy for Nederland <----that, once again my friends, is a FACT.  ;)

I don't know Piratefan or Jsmity. Did I miss something where they said they did know me. Piratefan has his reasons leave it at that, trust me here, what he says has no bearing on the future of any player from any school. He does however keep the board interesting.

No they never said that.

Just implied through their continous barrage of claims that Micah is not going to the next level and that the town of Nederland is delusional.

It's hard to see James, I know.

You just gotta sift through the ignorance to find it, haha.

No they never said that.

Just implied through their continous barrage of claims that Micah is not going to the next level and that the town of Nederland is delusional.

It's hard to see James, I know.

You just gotta sift through the ignorance to find it, haha.

well james this is coming from someone who calls himslef meat__-------fact!

ALMOST the whol town of Nederland is delusional.------------------Fact

Micah will play at the next level-------Fact.

Can you compare to Charles------------------------Heck no!!!!

Some of you people I thought really knew football. If you would take Micah over Jamaal you need to apply for a position with the Houston Texans.

Micah is the BEST RB I've ever seen in twenty plus years to come out of Nederland or PN-G. Yes, that includes Troy and Ron McGill.

What some of you are forgetting is there is a very small difference between very good (All-State) and great (All-American).

You guys are comparing a 4A All-State player to a 2nd team All-Big Twelve major college selection and Freshman All-American not to mention a track All-American as well.

I wish Micah the best in the future with or without DI football.

Some of you people I thought really knew football. If you would take Micah over Jamaal you need to apply for a position with the Houston Texans.

Micah is the BEST RB I've ever seen in twenty plus years to come out of Nederland or PN-G. Yes, that includes Troy and Ron McGill.

What some of you are forgetting is there is a very small difference between very good (All-State) and great (All-American).

You guys are comparing a 4A All-State player to a 2nd team All-Big Twelve major college selection and Freshman All-American not to mention a track All-American as well.

I wish Micah the best in the future with or without DI football.

THANKYOU about time someone with some common sense  comes on here..

I think Micah is a great back,but he is no Jamaal Charles..

watch out cardinalfan , big dog and tvc will come on here and bash you and your town for having your opinion.Good Luck

Meat should stop putting words in my mouth and start posting things of concerne and not bable on and try to change the subject... I never said that I knew Mosely's family... nor do I think he isnt a good running back.... he is... he is a very good running back... Ive never said that he wasnt... I am actually more impressed by Mosley than you think Meat-head.... I was just replying to the topic...... he is no Jamaal Charles....and I guess since I dont see eye to eye with you.. I am ignorant ::)

THANKYOU about time someone with some common sense  comes on here..

I think Micah is a great back,but he is no Jamaal Charles..

watch out cardinalfan , big dog and tvc will come on here and bash you and your town for having your opinion.Good Luck

Well, thanks for the heads up. If they want to bash me so be it. If they want to bash the school my kids attend that is a little different. See, they attend NISD and my son wears the Black and Gold proudly.

Well, thanks for the heads up. If they want to bash me so be it. If they want to bash the school my kids attend that is a little different. See, they attend NISD and my son wears the Black and Gold proudly.

glad to hear he is wearign Black and Gold..Sorry to hear it is in nederland..Hopefully you dont know those two people.

Hey jsmity, your comparing a kid from high school to a player that has already graduated. We'll see what Micah will do in the future.  As far as high school, Micah ended up with as many yards if not more than Charles. Different running styles but in some ways comparable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder