Mosley Or Charles

Guest Nederland Bandit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micah had a great senior year. However, FOR ME, this is not even close. He is not anywhere near Jamaal - not on the same planet. To me, it's like saying "Who do you pick for your high school team, Deon Beasley or Vince Young"? I love Deon Beasley to death and the kid has been in my home several times - don't compare him to Vince, though. That's about the way I would answer Micah and Jamaal. Just simply my opinion....

Mosely has a lot of Heart and works for every yard' date=' but Charles was and is a threat to go to the house on every play.[/quote']

While I won't argue the point of Charles over Mosley, Micah is a threat to go all the way on any play also. Everytime he touched the ball, I bet most Nederland fans thought, "well, this is his next one".

You people are killing me! No Brainer?? Come on. Charles is great no doubt but dam No one would want Mosley????????????????????? :roll:

i dont see how you can really compare the 2 right now...sure mosely has great high school number and so did charles. But charles has played very well for UT against top ncaa athletes.

edit: I also think charles is much faster.

They are two different type backs and although most believe is a NO BRAINER...................I kind of like Mosley, for his size & power, and ability to get north and south if needed. I really like him in bad weather as well. But Charles is so FAST and DANGEROUS........Let me say that I believe that Mosley has the ability to have the same impact in College as Charles.

come on now you would pass on the world class speed. Mosley is a good back but not in the same class as Charles.

Right now, I would pick Charles because he has proven himself in D1 football. But, who's to say that Mosley will not play big time ball somewhere and who knows....... This kid has SIZE and SPEED.

Mosley is a power back who was fed the ball the entire season... he was the featured player on his teams offense, so of course he would end up with good numbers but highschool stats to me are over rated. not taking anything away from the kids season but he is no way better than charles and will probably never will be... with that being said they are to entirely different types of backs... and both are good at what they do but you cannot compare teh two

This is really a silly topic, J. Charles is a World Class sprinter and a major force on a National Championship Team last year and at the top of the D-1 level.

Mosley is a very good HS rb, but he is not even the best runner that has come out of Nederland....that belongs to Troy Summeral (spelling) although I did argue for him.

And do you really beleive that Mosley would have those kinds of numbers at a huge D1???

Admin. Time for you to chime in here......

I agree, but let me say things change at the next level ( I hope Mosley gets a chance)................I saw this giant play for Bridge City several years ago "Shane Dronett" He was good but for his size, but he did not impress me in high school football. Texas signed him and the rest is history.......7 or 8 years in the NFL. What I'm trying to say is that you never know what the future holds !

if charles is a top 5 back in ncaa why does'nt he start for UT?What is he doing wrong,that UT does not use him 20 to 25 times a game?has their offensive cord. lost his mind ? you got to give guys the ball more than 10 times a game,if they are a top 5 back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder