Mosley Or Charles

Guest Nederland Bandit

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

I just get angry when you mention the same name in the same sentence..

It's like comparing oranges to apples..just dont mix..but people from Nerdland think different..

No, their both great Backs.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BobcatBeliever

No, their both great Backs.

This is the thread, not necessarily this particular post quoted, that I think is so ignorant.  Why in the world are you people beating a dead horse with this thing?  Does it really matter if Mosely is or isn't as good as Charles?  I'm willing to bet that Micah is going to go to college, scholarship or no scholarship, get his degree in whatever it is he decides to pursue and be a very successful man.  I'm willing to bet that based on the type of young man he has been throughout high school career.  It really is not going to matter to him or his life is he's as good as Charles.

This is the thread, not necessarily this particular post quoted, that I think is so ignorant.  Why in the world are you people beating a dead horse with this thing?  Does it really matter if Mosely is or isn't as good as Charles?  I'm willing to bet that Micah is going to go to college, scholarship or no scholarship, get his degree in whatever it is he decides to pursue and be a very successful man.  I'm willing to bet that based on the type of young man he has been throughout high school career.  It really is not going to matter to him or his life is he's as good as Charles.

Great attitude BCB.....so true. I read in today's PA News that Todd Dodge is looking to SETEX for recruiting some players for his North Texas team. One of the first players he asked for tape on is Micah Mosley. UNT may not be big DI, but to have Dodge interested in you is an honor in itself. Anyone who might disagree with that statement knows nothing about Todd Dodge or HS football. I couldn't care less who is better. They were both fun to watch and both were winners.

Guest BobcatBeliever

Again, Mosely hasn't graduated yet, lets see what he does when he gets to college.

I'd be more interested in seeing the over all big picture 10 years or so down the road, if for some reason Charles didn't make the NFL.

This may be the moist unbeleivable thread on here... 8 pages of non-sense.  Mosely is exceptional and plays well.  Charles did his thing in 5A playing nationally ranked teams and treams in the top of 5A....  Mosely played maybe one ranked team in 4A...  Jamal played against tremendous talent and on a bigger stage. And he played against bigger and faster kids on defenses.  Therefore, I will ride with the Midland Lee coach... When they played Jamal he said he was the bet back he had ever coached against and the only back he said was better was Cedric Benson(since he was Midland Lee's back and he won a state title).  Micah good luck on all your endeavors...  To everyone on this thread get real... Jamal by a mile.

Thank you... good lord....

and the offer from North Texas should open you peoples eyes even more... b/c North Texas is D1-AA and not an elite team at that..... and Charles goes to Texas... one of the top premier D-1 teams in the nation.... stop being stupid...

Do research before you post.

I am stating that they are comparable with different running styles.

1. North Texas is DI-A

2 Charles has been splitting time with other rbs, getting alot of pine time.

3 Dodge(You know the SLC guy with 4 state championships in 5 years in 5A) was on the job for 2 weeks and has already looked at Mosley's tapes in one week and offered a scholarship the next.

4 Mosley has played against LM,Lamar Consolidated, WOS,Kilgore all state ranked.(2 state champs).

5 Mosley has more yards than Charles with only 1 full varsity season  and two partial seasons under his belt.

Thank you... good lord....

and the offer from North Texas should open you peoples eyes even more... b/c North Texas is D1-AA and not an elite team at that..... and Charles goes to Texas... one of the top premier D-1 teams in the nation.... stop being stupid...

North Texas is "Bowl Championship Subdivision" (formerly Divsion I-A).

• 2 months later...

Hey jsmity, your comparing a kid from high school to a player that has already graduated. We'll see what Micah will do in the future.  As far as high school, Micah ended up with as many yards if not more than Charles. Different running styles but in some ways comparable.

Never Jamaal broke Elijah Burkins, Tony Tompkins, Shanderick Charles(his brother), and Little Joe Washington records and he only started 2 years at MHS

• 1 month later...

Nothing against Mosely, but his chances of playing on Sundays is next to zero...

Although not a lock, Jamaal has above a 50 50 chance...

There is a HUGE difference between a very very good running back and greatness (which Jamal has the potential of having)...

This is like asking if you would want Jeff Bergeron or other back with a ton of yards or Earl Campell....

Both will dominate on Friday nights, but doing it on Saturday afternoons on national TV is TOTALLY different...

Although Jamal may not be the next Earl Campell, he is a lot lot closer than Micah.

You know what's funny about this stupid thread?  Most of you Nederland male cheerleaders/mascot handlers barely knew where UTN was until St. Mosely got a 'ship there.  That's the sad thing, most of you don't see past highway 365.

And wake me when St. Mosley is tops in the nation @RB and Track.....

Another thing.  How can you compare Ned's schedule the last 3 years against PAM's.  JC's best games were against Katy, Westfield, and Midland Lee.  The only team that comes close on that week schedule is LM.  That's it, end of discussion. 

If you truely knew football, you won't fix your fingers to compare those teams to Westfield's and the Katy's of the world.  WO-S is cold but not that cold.  LC's best season was last year and Kilgore had a good 2 year run while in Reg 3.  Why didn't your include Central or Ozen?  Both are 2-1 against St. Mosely.  But again, discussing football with 99% of MC fanatics is like talking football with a woman.  All emotion, no substance....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder