EAST CHAMBERS VS. TATUM BROADCAST/TATUM ADVANCES 45-7

WOSgrad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and watched this one. Did not know Tatum was this good. Overstreet is the real deal. I have watched Crockett and Tatum both play and this should be a great match up (assuming Crockett wins). Both have good size with outstanding QB's. Hope someone will post the place and time for that game.
Best of luck EC, you had a good year.

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1130851" timestamp="1322310821"]
Went and watched this one. Did not know Tatum was this good. Overstreet is the real deal. I have watched Crockett and Tatum both play and this should be a great match up (assuming Crockett wins). Both have good size with outstanding QB's. Hope someone will post the place and time for that game.
[/quote]

EC has nothing to hang their heads about. They played a heck of season. They were picked to miss the playoffs and went 3 rounds deep. Stellar group of coaches and young men. I wish them the best.

[quote name="Eagle8" post="1130872" timestamp="1322313745"]
[quote author=purpleeagle link=topic=92193.msg1130851#msg1130851 date=1322310821]
[/quote]

EC has nothing to hang their heads about. They played a heck of season. They were picked to miss the playoffs and went 3 rounds deep. Stellar group of coaches and young men. I wish them the best.
[/quote]

My hats off as well. Goes to show the "experts" don't always know what their talking about. I only saw them against Newton , but well coached and played hard are both terms that don't really fit. They were SUPER well coached and played SUPER hard. Great season. :)

I got a pretty good laugh last night watching the game and remembering what the EC coach told me after the Tatum/Jefferson game.  He said " How does maroon(Jefferson) let Tatum convert a 4th and 20 into a first down?  Pathetic."  And then Tatum converts not 1 but 2 3rd and 20s on East Chambers.  I believe one was to Overstreets favorite target Nate Pickett and the other was a simple swing pass to Shaq Johnson and Johnson did all the work behind his blockers and went for the TD I think.  When you have the athletes Tatum has, you can convert the 3rd and longs and 4 and longs.

:'([quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1131151" timestamp="1322333511"]
But next week if you play Crockett its gonna be a challenge for you Tatum boys!!
[/quote]

You could be right, but that's what everybody said last year and we all know how that turned out.  49-7 with Crockett scoring in the 4th on a fake punt and I think it was on our mop up crew.  No doubt Crockett will be tough to beat, considering they get past Harmony today.

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1131151" timestamp="1322333511"]
But next week if you play Crockett its gonna be a challenge for you Tatum boys!!
[/quote]

Yeah....in round 4, everybody is good. Should Crockett win....which they likely will, I expect one hell of a game.

We had one heck of a run this year.. Did more things than anybody expected.. And the past few years we have lost to the state champion except last year, we lost to the state runner up... This year i hope no diffrent from yal tatum... Good luck on the rest of yals season and next week. Yal played one heck of a game and yals defense stoped Roberts, and our line didnt help us that much. Yals QB is better than I expected. Good luck Eagles!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder