Coaches wife arrested for "helping" the team

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1128240" timestamp="1322062840"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=92145.msg1128235#msg1128235 date=1322062568]
I’m pretty sure none of you have noticed but to put this in proportionate perspective, she is 5’11”. Go ahead, take another look.
[/quote]

It's hard to look above the 4' mark. LOL
[/quote]

lol, ECfan..that's funny...Mac, see what you started?

Portion of article from Chicago Times:

[i]Investigators determined that on five separate occasions Glashagel gained unauthorized access to the school’s computer database and on each occasion changed numerous students’ grades.

Glashagel is accused of changing the grades of 64 students, including 41 football players, WMAQ-TV reported.

[b]Police said she inflated 240 grades over a weeklong period[/b] in September, the station added.[/i]

[size=14pt]Ummm....  with all due respect.... I think she inflated more than just grades.  ;D ;D Just sayin.[/size]

I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally younger than 18 and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

My opinions of a lot of you have seriously been lowered after this thread.

[quote name="Razor" post="1128253" timestamp="1322063729"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=92145.msg1128240#msg1128240 date=1322062840]
[quote author=mat link=topic=92145.msg1128235#msg1128235 date=1322062568]
I’m pretty sure none of you have noticed but to put this in proportionate perspective, she is 5’11”. Go ahead, take another look.
[/quote]

It's hard to look above the 4' mark. LOL
[/quote]

lol, ECfan..that's funny...Mac, see what you started?
[/quote]

I think this story is overinflated. LOL

[quote name="invictus" post="1128266" timestamp="1322064813"]
I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally younger than 18 and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

[/quote]

Well...  you know what they say about opinions...

I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally[b] younger than 18[/b] and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

[/quote]

A lot of kids that age has a kid or two of their own now days...Sorry that's just the world we live in....Women talk about men,men talk about women..ain't gonna change much... ;D

[quote name="bigdog" post="1128275" timestamp="1322065534"]
Ok guys,  yall are going to make me the bad guy.  Stay on the topic. ( The changing of grades, not the teacher.)
[/quote]

Ok. It was funny while it lasted. If they caught her changing grades this time, it makes me wonder if she has done this before?

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1128281" timestamp="1322065751"]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=92145.msg1128266#msg1128266 date=1322064813]
I'm sorry, but all of these comments are disgusting and offensive.  High school kids are generally[b] younger than 18[/b] and so all of this would be seriously illegal.  This woman is a moron, but no one has accused her of being a pedophile. 

[/quote]

A lot of kids that age has a kid or two of their own now days...Sorry that's just the world we live in....Women talk about men,men talk about women..ain't gonna change much... ;D

[/quote]

Doesn't matter how many kids they have.  You are talking about pedophilia here.  And I don't talk about men and especially in such a rude, inflammatory fashion.

The reality is that if the article would have been posted without the picture then it would have might got 4 or 5 post and already been lost in the shuffle!  Dont blame the men! blame the media!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree with bigdog, if you guys dont get back on topic we will have no choice but to deflate this thread!  :P

[/quote]  where does the pedophile part come from?  did i miss something?

You boys are funny! I knew as soon as I saw her picture that none of you read the article and that this thread would not be about those kids grades! I have a husband and boys so I guess I just don't get easily offended! Have fun...I always have the option of not reading if I don't like what is being said!

[quote name="ndn mom" post="1128295" timestamp="1322066526"]
You boys are funny! I knew as soon as I saw her picture that none of you read the article and that this thread would not be about those kids grades! I have a husband and boys so I guess I just don't get easily offended! [b]Have fun...I always have the option of not reading if I don't like what is being said![/b][/quote]

EXACTLY!!  Thank you ndn mom......you rock!  +1

[quote name="invictus" post="1128290" timestamp="1322066108"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=92145.msg1128281#msg1128281 date=1322065751]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn't matter how many kids they have.  You are talking about pedophilia here.  And I don't talk about men and especially in such a rude, inflammatory fashion.
[/quote]

There was no sexual interest in prepubescent kids. Its grades and if your talking about her well she is a grown women.

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive [b]sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger[/b], though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia.[1][2][3][4] The term has a range of definitions, as found in psychiatry, psychology, the vernacular, and law enforcement.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1128294" timestamp="1322066465"]

[/quote]  where does the pedophile part come from?  did i miss something?
[/quote]

Same question ???