How many Vidor threads??

GoDogs27

I mean I'm proud of you guys and all, and im rooting for you (until we meet again), but its getting a little ridiculous having to weed through all these threads and its been bad for a few weeks. I know youre all excited, i get it; but act like youve been here before.. I guess I just added to the problem with another thread lol..

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1123719" timestamp="1321727322"]
I mean I'm proud of you guys and all, and im rooting for you (until we meet again), but its getting a little ridiculous having to weed through all these threads and its been bad for a few weeks. I know youre all excited, i get it; but act like youve been here before.. I guess I just added to the problem with another thread lol..
[/quote]
AMEN

I say let them do it.  They are excited for this team.  They're good.  Real good.  They're playing for Matt Thomas.  This team have changed people's opinion in the community.  They believe this team is good enough to compete with anyone..  Me personally, I wouldn't post that many threads, but the Vidorians are excited.  Let them show it, I say, for whatever that's worth.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1123761" timestamp="1321728815"]
I say let them do it.  They are excited for this team.  They're good.  Real good.  They're playing for Matt Thomas.  This team have changed people's opinion in the community.  They believe this team is good enough to compete with anyone..  Me personally, I wouldn't post that many threads, but the Vidorians are excited.  Let them show it, I say, for whatever that's worth.
[/quote]
I agree with you Soulja. Let these peeps enjoy there time in the spotlight. One thing for sure, this Indian is behind them all the way. ;D

[/quote]I could not agree more. I saw them last night---powerful and very deceptive on offense---band and dancers were very good. It looked like they were having the time of their lives. Enjoy it Vidor!

[/quote]

I agree! Enjoy the moment, PIRATES!  This Indian has pulled for you for several years now...keep on, keepin on!  GO PIRATES!

Let them have their fun....they deserve it! They have added alot of energy this year. Besides those of us that aren't still in the run are living vicariously thru them! Goooooo Pirates!

Panthers are gonna have a thousand threads if they can deliver this upset! Goooo Panthers!

Nederland....your expected to win. Goooo Big Ned! 

I mean I'm proud of you guys and all, and im rooting for you (until we meet again), but its getting a little ridiculous having to weed through all these threads and its been bad for a few weeks. I know youre all excited, i get it; but [b]act like youve been here before[/b].. I guess I just added to the problem with another thread lol..
[/quote]
last time i checked we haven't been here in 47 years. Give us a break man.

[/quote]
Amen. Freedom of speech and internet forums. Let it flow the way it flows. 8)

[quote name="vp32" post="1123967" timestamp="1321733464"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=91881.msg1123719#msg1123719 date=1321727322]
I mean I'm proud of you guys and all, and im rooting for you (until we meet again), but its getting a little ridiculous having to weed through all these threads and its been bad for a few weeks. I know youre all excited, i get it; but [b]act like youve been here before[/b].. I guess I just added to the problem with another thread lol..
[/quote]
[/quote]

AGREE!  +1

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1123975" timestamp="1321733709"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=91881.msg1123967#msg1123967 date=1321733464]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[b]AGREE!  +1[/b][/quote]
I would be curious to see how many PNG posts would be on here had they won last week. Let'em be how they wanna be.  ::)

[quote name="vp32" post="1123967" timestamp="1321733464"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Anyone who remembers me from the old boards knows I don't value other people's opinions anyway. We deserve this. And it is America, you don't have to read it (at least right now). You Bulldogs just keep winning and we'll do the same and meet up against each other for the Region III championship at the PUS.

[/quote]

[quote name="7mary3" post="1123958" timestamp="1321733333"]
Kind of reminds me of Lumberton a few years back...doesn't matter to me, get after it and knock yourself out Pirates.
[/quote]

We ain't Lumberton. We have a better coaching staff and a better all around athletics program under Jeff. We've paid whatever dues that need to be paid to be on this board and the community....try being the brunt end of every bad joke over the last 40 years. For now, ya'll just gonna have to take it.
[move][size=36pt][font=impact][b]Interstate 10 Vidor 0 my arse....get some!!!![/b][/font][/size][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw