We are asking for more prayers in Vidor....

BWOOD

Many prayers from BH !  I think it is so sad how some of the comments passed judgement and mentioned texting when they have no idea !  I lost a son in an auto accident exactly one week before his 16th birthday, And the rumors just flew through BH. None of which were true.  I pray hard for peace for the families and friends of these young girls. 

The 13 year old girl is a Niece of one of my employee's. I've been on the phone with him since early this morning. I met her a few times, Very nice girl. She spent alot of her time at his house, spent most of her summer with his family as well. He treated her like one of his own children.He was very close to her. The girls mother also spent alot of time hanging out at his house with his wife.  He is very upset and seems lost, but trying to be strong for the family. I told him that thousands of people are praying for his family and friends to help find guidance and comfort. Robert, hang in there, be strong for your family and I pray for God to guide you and give you strength and comfort in this terrible tragedy. God Bless you !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder