Vidor vs Montgomery....

VP93....

We Love You! We Love You! We Love You........And that is why we Follow, we Follow, we Follow.....Because we are the Pirates, the Pirates, the Pirates.....And that is how We Like it, we like it, we like it.......Woooaaa.....oh I guess you already know the rest.

Seriously, we are close to having enough people joining in to where the other team will hear it ringing in their ears. 

It would be so much fun if the Opposing Team fans went home with that tune in their head....the way I come home from PNG with Cherokee Nation in mine.  :D

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="daddy23" post="1120993" timestamp="1321547961"]
We Love You! We Love You! We Love You........And that is why we Follow, we Follow, we Follow.....Because we are the Pirates, the Pirates, the Pirates.....And that is how We Like it, we like it, we like it.......Woooaaa.....oh I guess you already know the rest.

Seriously, we are close to having enough people joining in to where the other team will hear it ringing in their ears. 

It would be so much fun if the Opposing Team fans went home with that tune in their head....the way I come home from PNG with Cherokee Nation in mine.  :D
[/quote]

Beat me to the punch! Was just about to post it.

For those who don't know, this is originally a soccer song that the crazies overseas sing for their team, and the Lapray's and Packard's brought it here to Vidor for the soccer and football games.

Love those people! Some of the best and most friendly people you'll ever meet. I had the amazing opportunity of training 2 of their youth soccer teams this year and had the best experience of my life and hope to continue.

Go Pirates!

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1120831" timestamp="1321535036"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=91411.msg1120815#msg1120815 date=1321530707]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1120739#msg1120739 date=1321503861]
[quote author=MOBearsFan link=topic=91411.msg1120734#msg1120734 date=1321503175]
Hey BrenhamFan...come sit on our side...you will be a little more welcome.  No one in Montgomery can say too much to anyone from Brenham other than I hope you guys win State in D2.  The Vidor fans probably don't know too much about the history of the Brenham football program because they are usually done with their season about 4 - 6 weeks before you guys are.  There is a lot of Vidor bravado on this forum from a team that just won thier first playoff game since the Kennedy administration.
[/quote]

Lol.  That's funny...  Thanks for your support, and you better believe me and my green shoes, will be rooting for Montgomery and the rest of 17-4A!  Like I said earlier, I wanna meet up with a couple of Vidor people and check out the atmosphere their fans provide.  If they have a problem with a football-crazed Cub fan standing up and yelling for the Bears, then thats too bad, cuz it's gonna happen.  Good luck Friday!
[/quote]

So , you will be sitting on Vidors side and you will be pulling for Montgomery .

Seriously thats Not a good idea !  Probably will get punched . Just saying
[/quote]

you can sit by me .... and pull for your beloved bears.... ;=D I know MObears  will love it know that their #1 fan is safe and sound on the Black Pearl :-D..... I can even PM you my Cell # and that way you can find me easier :-D
[/quote]

Sit next to Chris.  He carries quite the presence.  Not that you need any protecting, but he certainly will prevent any stupid from coming your way!

[quote name="aries456" post="1120997" timestamp="1321548193"]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=91411.msg1120993#msg1120993 date=1321547961]

[/quote]

For those who don't know, this is originally a soccer song that the crazies overseas sing for their team, and the Lapray's and Packard's brought it here to Vidor for the soccer and football games.

Love those people! Some of the best and most friendly people you'll ever meet. I had the amazing opportunity of training 2 of their youth soccer teams this year and had the best experience of my life and hope to continue.

Go Pirates!
[/quote]

All the credit goes to my 2 brothers:  Chad and Heath LaPray.  They have made it happen.

And you have plenty of students at VHS who know the chant and sing it loud with them.  They are who you need to get to do the Pep Rally work.  It will be much better recieved than from some old fogies.

[quote name="daddy23" post="1121007" timestamp="1321548503"]
[quote author=aries456 link=topic=91411.msg1120997#msg1120997 date=1321548193]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=91411.msg1120993#msg1120993 date=1321547961]

[/quote]

Go Pirates!
[/quote]

All the credit goes to my 2 brothers:  [b]Chad and Heath LaPray[/b].  They have made it happen.

And you have plenty of students at VHS who know the chant and sing it loud with them.  They are who you need to get to do the Pep Rally work.  It will be much better recieved than from some old fogies.
[/quote]
The whistle brothers lol.

[quote name="daddy23" post="1120993" timestamp="1321547961"]

[/quote]

Love it even more now that I know all the words!!!! We need a jumbotron so the words can scroll across it during the games!! Thx for posting all the words!!!!

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="1121178" timestamp="1321561605"]

GO PIRATES !

REPRESENT 20-4A AND LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED FRIDAY NIGHT AT ALDINE THORNE STADIUM.

SUNDAY MORNING THE PIRATES & PANTHERS WILL BE PREPARING FOR ROUND THREE IN POST SEASON PLAY. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED !
[/quote]

Listen to this false information....    Lol...  Good luck, with that!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1121182" timestamp="1321562073"]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=91411.msg1121178#msg1121178 date=1321561605]

GO PIRATES !

REPRESENT 20-4A AND LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED FRIDAY NIGHT AT ALDINE THORNE STADIUM.

SUNDAY MORNING THE PIRATES & PANTHERS WILL BE PREPARING FOR ROUND THREE IN POST SEASON PLAY. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED !
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL ! JUST HAVING SOME FUN, BRENHAM FANS !

SEE Y'ALL SATURDAY, AFTER THE PIRATES TAKE CARE OF MONTGOMERY.

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="1121191" timestamp="1321562627"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1121182#msg1121182 date=1321562073]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=91411.msg1121178#msg1121178 date=1321561605]

GO PIRATES !

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know...  Good luck to everybody this weekend. 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1121193" timestamp="1321562744"]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=91411.msg1121191#msg1121191 date=1321562627]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1121182#msg1121182 date=1321562073]

GO PIRATES !

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know...  Good luck to everybody this weekend.
[/quote]

GOOD STUFF !

After listening to the preview show and alot of fans on this board- looks like nobody respects Montgomery and is looking forward to next
week. Huntsville Crosby Pearland Dawson did that and recieved a ticket home. Alot of people said Montgomery fans did not respect Vidor but after hearing all the talk sounds opposite to me. We where predicted to finish 3rd/4th in district this year losing our star RB and QB plus most of O-line. They also enjoy hearing about how they are not going to win.  Remember heart and bulletin board material goes both ways, keep it coming.

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1121211" timestamp="1321564064"]
After listening to the preview show and alot of fans on this board- looks like nobody respects Montgomery [b]and is looking forward to next[/b]
week. Huntsville Crosby Pearland Dawson did that and recieved a ticket home. Alot of people said Montgomery fans did not respect Vidor but after hearing all the talk sounds opposite to me. We where predicted to finish 3rd/4th in district this year losing our star RB and QB plus most of O-line. They also enjoy hearing about how they are not going to win.  Remember heart and bulletin board material goes both ways, keep it coming.
[/quote]
Next week! My friends from Port Lavaca are already making preperations for Brenham. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that game takes place your talking next month.

I don't believe we have not respected Montgomery at all.......if anything it sounds like to underated teams have made it to the second round.Fans if both have just supportedtheir teams.That being said....
                          VIDOR.                      28
                          MONTGOMERY.      20

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1121211" timestamp="1321564064"]
After listening to the preview show and alot of fans on this board- [b]looks like nobody respects Montgomery and is looking forward to next[/b]
[/quote]
That may have been the way you view things in the preview show and on here but i can guarantee you that The Vidor Pirates are doing the opposite. They are preparing for this weeks game.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1121220" timestamp="1321564692"]
[quote author=Monkeynuts link=topic=91411.msg1121211#msg1121211 date=1321564064]
After listening to the preview show and alot of fans on this board- looks like nobody respects Montgomery [b]and is looking forward to next[/b]
[/quote]
Next week! My friends from Port Lavaca are already making preperations for Brenham. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that game takes place your talking next month.
[/quote]

Correct...  They are looking way ahead.  Not a very smart move....  We still would have Ozen plus 2 more games till then.  Those 2 games would likely be against very tough teams in LaMarque & Manvel at that.  Our region is a lot harder than region 4.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1121244" timestamp="1321566427"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=91411.msg1121220#msg1121220 date=1321564692]
[quote author=Monkeynuts link=topic=91411.msg1121211#msg1121211 date=1321564064]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Correct...  They are looking way ahead.  Not a very smart move....  We still would have Ozen plus 2 more games till then.  Those 2 games would likely be against very tough teams in LaMarque & Manvel at that.  [b]Our region is a lot harder than region 4[/b].
[/quote]
That's what I said. I still dont think they will get past Tivy. Anyway, i'll look for those green shoes in Aldine tomorrow night. May it be a great injury free down to the last play nerve wrecking game!

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1121269" timestamp="1321568539"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1121244#msg1121244 date=1321566427]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Correct...  They are looking way ahead.  Not a very smart move....  We still would have Ozen plus 2 more games till then.  Those 2 games would likely be against very tough teams in LaMarque & Manvel at that.  [b]Our region is a lot harder than region 4[/b].
[/quote]
That's what I said. I still dont think they will get past Tivy. Anyway, i'll look for those green shoes in Aldine tomorrow night. May it be a great injury free down to the last play nerve wrecking game!
[/quote]

Amen....  Nothing like watching the kids play their hearts out in the playoffs.  Should be great playoff weather!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1121276" timestamp="1321569404"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=91411.msg1121269#msg1121269 date=1321568539]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91411.msg1121244#msg1121244 date=1321566427]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Amen....  Nothing like watching the kids play their hearts out in the playoffs.  Should be great playoff weather!
[/quote]
Yes it should be. Cold weather. That way it really feels like the playoffs.  8)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1121140" timestamp="1321558231"]
[quote author=omng921 link=topic=91411.msg1121133#msg1121133 date=1321557811]
I for had that dang PNG mess in my head for DAYS!!!! NIGHTMARES
[/quote]

That will happen even if you beat them!  I could swear those darn Indians try to brainwash you with it!
[/quote]

Drives you crazy... Dosen't it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba