BEAUMONT OZEN VS. BARBERS HILL BROADCAST/OZEN WINS 40-36!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads on the win, Panthers! I love all the Ant Hill jokes as they come up a little short to a 'terrible team' grom Beaumont.  (isnt that how Ozen was described in their breakdown of the game?)  If Ozen is trash, I want to hear your postgame post on what you think of the Ant Mound. An 'all world ' district champion loss to a 'petty team' that had a .500 record, last in the district, and had to win 3 in a row with help just to make the playoffs. Come on out, BH fams.  Eat your ice cream topped crow and love it.

2006 playoff appearance = 2011 playoff apearence...

Great game Ozen.  The QB is one special athlete.  Great game BH, you played your hearts out, just came up a little short.

It OK hating on me and a few others, hell we lose so often in the playoffs we are used too it.  Now, if you think that will prevent a small amount more smack, well.....not today my friend.... ;D ;D

Good luck Ozen going forward.  Today is the day the sweep of 19-4A is completed.  Going to be a long season next year........... ;)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1114498" timestamp="1321104344"]
Great game Ozen.  The QB is one special athlete.  Great game BH, you played your hearts out, just came up a little short.

It OK hating on me and a few others, heck we lose so often in the playoffs we are used too it.  Now, if you think that will prevent a small amount more smack, well.....not today my friend.... ;D ;D

Good luck Ozen going forward.  [b]Today is the day the sweep of 19-4A is completed.[/b]  Going to be a long season next year........... ;)

[/quote]
Just because DA MOUND got spanked smokingayby dont be hatin on DA BRONX  ;)

[quote name="ice74" post="1114374" timestamp="1321080659"]
It was the night after the game and all through the land I searched far and wide for a Barber's Hill fan.  After all of the smacking day and night, the most vocal of the bunch is now out of sight.
  I witnessed the whole thing, it was worth the ride
To see the 5-5 panthers give the Great eagles a black eye! Lol!

Both teams were great, best game I've seen in a while!  This smack is for the BH smackers only! Kids keep your heads up you played a great game!
[/quote] 8) 8) 8)

It OK hating on me and a few others, heck we lose so often in the playoffs we are used too it.  Now, if you think that will prevent a small amount more smack, well.....not today my friend.... ;D ;D

Good luck Ozen going forward.  Today is the day the sweep of 19-4A is completed.  Going to be a long season next year........... ;)

[/quote]Way to take it on the chin smoken baby...Good luck next year

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="1114831" timestamp="1321116393"]

GREAT GAME & SEASON TO THE BARBERS HILL EAGLES !

CONGRATS TO THE OZEN PANTHERS,YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO BELIEVE!

WINNING IS CONTAGIOUS ! HAVING SAID THAT, NOW LET'S GO PANTHERS AND PREPARE FOR THE BRENHAM CUBS. THE # 3 CLASS 4-A TEAM IN THE STATE.

FYI -ABSOLUTELY, THE CUBS CAN BE DEFEATED !
[/quote]

Any team can lose.  Making it happen, now that's a different story!

[/quote]

+ karma

[quote name="7mary3" post="1114479" timestamp="1321103285"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=91315.msg1114427#msg1114427 date=1321087331]
It's really simple. BH was an average team, but their big headed fans made them seem like god's gift to football.
[/quote]

Sounds like PNG
[/quote]

Almost....except we are God's gift to football......just jokin  ;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1115030" timestamp="1321125960"]
Congrats to OZEN!! Go luck going forward. Everyone will find out just as I always said 20-4A is a tough district, [b]wouldn't surprise me if they all stay undefeated until they meet each other.[/b]
[/quote]
They would have to be to meet each other  ::) 

[/quote]I told you.  No one listened, though.  Real football is played West of the Trinity, obviously! ;) ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1115078" timestamp="1321127357"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=91315.msg1114498#msg date=1321104344]

[/quote]I told you.  No one listened, though.  Real football is played West of the Trinity, obviously! ;) ;)
[/quote]

It is!  Both of your state champs are gonna be from west of the Trinity!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder