Nederland D1 region 3

Nederland is the highest ranked team in D1 region 3, doesn't guaranty any victories, but it is nice to get the recognition for an outstanding season. Brenham, LaMarque and Manvel all in D2 with PNG and if the rankings pan out, which they rarely do, we could see the PNG vs Manvel, Brenham vs LaMarque matchups, that would be some good football. If Nederland could make it to the semi-finals they could see Lake Travis, but before then there are some really good games they would have to win against some really powerful teams. Good luck to Ozen, Vidor, PNG and Nederland in the bi-district round coming up.

No. Second highest. You missed Angleton (10-0 and ranked #7) also I think it goes without saying that Pearland Dawson at 8-2 is worthy of a ranking. They dropped out because they lost their last two to Manvel and Lamarque (a couple of serious state title contenders).

[quote name="indnfan" post="1108665" timestamp="1320730011"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=91135.msg1108645#msg1108645 date=1320726557]
I'm worried about Pearland Dawson in Round 3. That's my main concern right now
[/quote]
Your main concern should be round 1. Just ask Brenham fan. Take nuttn for granted!!! ;)
[/quote]

Yep!  Can't wait for the rematch....

[quote name="indnfan" post="1108665" timestamp="1320730011"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=91135.msg1108645#msg1108645 date=1320726557]
I'm worried about Pearland Dawson in Round 3. That's my main concern right now
[/quote]
Your main concern should be round 1. Just ask Brenham fan. Take nuttn for granted!!! ;)
[/quote]You are right... With that said, KP won't know what hit them this time!

What get's me and we see it every year, is the looking past the first round.  There are going to be several, several teams that were predicted and expected to make it past the first round and lose.  These message boards are going to be on fire come Sunday. 8)

If Angleton gets past Friendswood ( Van Meter won't go down without a fight ) and Montgomery gets to the 3rd round, that Angleton/Montgomery matchup should be a real good one. On paper, whoever wins that should get a shot at Pearland Dawson for the regional finals. That's if there's no upsets.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder