Ozen & Vidor....First Class Hospitality!!!

I would like to thank the fans and residents of Vidor for being very kind to the group of Panther players, coaches, and supporters that attended the Livingston @ Vidor game last friday. I believe steriotypes and stigmas were definately broken, and while all may not share that opinion, the people who greeted us with love and support were more than enough!! ;D :D ;D It was also very kind of you all to return the favor by supporting us with your attendance the following day against Lumberton. I feel that perhaps somewhat of a special bond has been forged from this and we will definately be pulling for you all during the playoffs. God bless yall and Go Pirates and Panthers!!!!

P.S.- Thanks for the help getting in. I PROMISE we'll take FULL advantage of it!!!! ;)

[quote name="PearOrchardPanther01" post="1107267" timestamp="1320625534"]
I would like to thank the fans and residents of Vidor for being very kind to the group of Panther players, coaches, and supporters that attended the Livingston @ Vidor game last friday. I believe steriotypes and stigmas were definately broken, and while all may not share that opinion, the people who greeted us with love and support were more than enough!! ;D :D ;D It was also very kind of you all to return the favor by supporting us with your attendance the following day against Lumberton. I feel that perhaps somewhat of a special bond has been forged from this and we will definately be pulling for you all during the playoffs. God bless yall and Go Pirates and Panthers!!!!

P.S.- Thanks for the help getting in. I PROMISE we'll take FULL advantage of it!!!! ;)
[/quote] AMEN PEAR OCHARD PANTHER !! THANKS AGAIN TO THE VIDOR PIRATES AND COACH MATTHEWS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE. HAVING SAIDTHAT,PANTHERS LET'S GO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL !

[/quote]

Great post!!! 8) 8) 8) It was really cool seeing all of those Ozen jackets at Pirate Stadium Frida night...Good Luck to both Teams

[/quote]Glad to have you guys. Come back any time! Good luck too ya. Now lets all make some noise!

Vidor definitely gets a bad rap.  99.9% of the people there are great and they get pulled down by people that live on the outskirts of or out of Vidor entirely.  In my experience, what was described here is more the norm than the old stories of racism.  Hopefully more people in this area will come to see what Vidor really is now as opposed to what it may have been in the past. 

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="ispeakjive" post="1107375" timestamp="1320631963"]
Vidor definitely gets a bad rap.  99.9% of the people there are great and they get pulled down by people that live on the outskirts of or out of Vidor entirely.  In my experience, what was described here is more the norm than the old stories of racism.  Hopefully more people in this area will come to see what Vidor really is now as opposed to what it may have been in the past.
[/quote]
Amen there.

[quote name="ispeakjive" post="1107375" timestamp="1320631963"]
[/quote]

My feelings exactly. God bless all of ya'll and you're welcome in our hometown anytime. NOW, MAKE SOMETHING OF THE OPPORTUNITY!!! GO PANTHERS, DESTROY THE ANT HILL!!

Great show of support from the people across town from the Pear Orchard.  At the same time, this is the norm these days.  When you're team is not playing, you should be rooting someone from the area on.  I wish I would have been there.  I would have rooted them on in my Maroon and Gray attire.

[/quote]

The Pirates were glad to have you guys Friday night!!!! Good luck Panthers and go deep in the playoffs!!!
Go Pirates!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder