Crosby vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/Crosby wins!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
If I were 20-4A I wouldn't want to be playing The Hill next week.

Congrats to the Coogs - I guess we are playing Vidor now. We should be Div. 1 #1.

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1105049" timestamp="1320460581"]

Congrats to the Coogs - I guess we are playing Vidor now. We should be Div. 1 #1.
[/quote]

No one in 20-4A is scared of BH.

Goodlord folks give us time to get home ;D No Excuses from me Crosby played a perfect game and We didn't. 2 turnovers and a personal foul did us in tonight, but outside of that Crosby just plain ran all over us tonight! The BH D could not stop the twins they just had their way with us. The Crosby D stopped us when it counted and eat us alive with thier secondary! Crosby played a very clean game and didn't turn the ball over and had 1 penalty for 5 yards! Congrats to Crosby yall came to win and took that undefeated season from us.  Crosby should have some steam going into the playoffs goodluck to whoever the play containing these Sophmore twins(They are going to be monsters in a couple of years) Glad BH got a wake up call can't wait for the playoffs.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1105143" timestamp="1320461551"]
Goodlord folks give us time to get home ;D No Excuses from me Crosby played a perfect game and We didn't. 2 turnovers and a personal foul did us in tonight, but outside of that Crosby just plain ran all over us tonight! The BH D could not stop the twins they just had their way with us. The Crosby D stopped us when it counted and eat us alive with thier secondary! Crosby played a very clean game and didn't turn the ball over and had 1 penalty for 5 yards! Congrats to Crosby yall came to win and took that undefeated season from us.  Crosby should have some steam going into the playoffs goodluck to whoever the play containing these Sophmore twins(They are going to be monsters in a couple of years) [b]Glad BH got a wake up call[/b] can't wait for the playoffs.
[/quote]

TRUE DAT

The cougs owned us from the opening kick. We were out coached, out played, and out hearted. We thought we could just show up and win...it just doesn'twork that way. I guess we'll see how our team responds.

Congrats Cougs!!! Ya'll deserved this win.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1105195" timestamp="1320462095"]
Bhfan hurry up your shows almost on dont miss it
[/quote]

I got it taping so that i can watch it over and over and over :-\ These Twins from Crosby impressed the heck out of me tonight! They are going to be tough in a couple of years. If you want to know how to stop them don't watch the game films from tonight :o

Congrats Coogs...they played the perfect game and we didnt.  Unbelievable only two penalties in the game.  Only two punts too I think.  VERY clean.  Easily the best offense we faced this year and had no answer for the twins.  SPEED KILLS!  there is some stuff Im sure we didnt show on offense, but that had nothing to do with Crosby putting up 35.

Here is my excuse for why BH lost to Crosby. Crosby wanted it alot more. That was easy to see and our defense counld'nt stop the twins. The must have averaged 8 yards a carry. I hate it when someone comes to our house and kicks our butt but that is what happened. At least we won't have to listen to comparrisons to our undefeated teams of the past because it is not a discussion. :-*

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
I think Austin should be offensive MVP of the district and Aston newcomer of the year.  Austin had 200 yards of offense tonight. That big screen that went for 70 and what, 135 yards rushing?

Those kids are winners.

As for Barbers Hill, I think this wakes the Eagles up and they come out and put a whipping on someone next week.

Just checked the stats and Crosby put up 359 yards to our 253! It felt like 500 yards ;) There were 3 punts in the game 2 by Crosby 1 by BH! 25 yards total in penalties with 20 of them from BH. BH had more first downs by a count of 18 to 17! Best thing about the game for BH was no injuries and I didn't see any for Crosby as well. 4 pretty good teams going into the playoffs for 19-4A 8)

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1105049" timestamp="1320460581"]

[/quote]

After what the Pirates did tonight; neither BH or Crosby want my Pirates. We'll match speed with speed and you're gonna get four quarters of football.

MVP MVP MVP!

Cougar Defensive Safety #12 gets the game ball. his pick and edge play is what won the cougs the game.

I said it before the game... Flannigan my hats off to you, you just out coached your opponent tonight.

This team with confidence is going to be scarey come playoff time.

Game was 100% injury free.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder