Woodville @ Buna/ predictions?? Playoff spot to be decided!!

Woodville @ Buna  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Woodville @ Buna

• Woodville
    • Buna

I know coach Morgan and there is no way you can make me believe that he would have told his team that. Unless you were there, please don't misquote him. Coach Morgan went tot Buna and except for 1yr of his coaching career, he has done them all in Buna. I was not there either but if I had to guess, like you are. Oh wait I'm not going to guess because that is a mans JOB you're talking about and why would I get on here and start a rumor like that and get a bunch of crap started. If you think Coach Morgan has "GIVEN UP" then maybe you need to call him or go to the school and ask him what is going on, that is what adults do!!! And NO I'm not talking about a fight,I'm talking about respect for a mans job and a job he has done for a long time. Coach Morgan and the rest of the Buna Cougars, Best of luck and Win or Lose, Playoffs or no Playoffs keep your heads up!!!!

Maybe you ought to go ask the team about what i am allegedly quoting. they could probably give you some better insight into what i said.  Trust me I am not guessing and trust me that it is not a rumor.  As far as calling the school or him and asking for a truthful answer, Do you really think i would get one. COME ON MAN!!!!!  That just won't happen. 
    You are correct, Coach Morgan has coached at Buna for a very very very long time, he has gotten comfortable and complacent. Yes, you are again correct in saying that he is from Buna, which is also a problem.  He is now coaching players that have parents that he has either coached or went to school with. Was he a great coach at one time, probably so, has he lost his drive, probably so.  As far as talking about this man's JOB, it is more secure than you or I can ever dream about having in any job we will ever have.  Now if all Buna wants is a SHOT to make the playoffs, then by all means keep what they have, but there is too much talent on the team to just sit back and watch it just slide by.
    It is time for a new coaching change in Buna, and anyone that doesn't think so, is blinded by the politics that run Buna. It is not just me that think this but people that have been watching buna football for a very long time, has the same feelings.  It is time to find coaches who aren't so attached to the town, who didn't go to school here or have roots. It is time to be done with just making one game in the playoffs and being happy. It would be great to have a Coach that has FIRE in his eyes, that doesn't listen to anyone, but depends on what he see's on the field. Will it ever happen in Buna, probably not in my life time.
    Good Luck to the Cougars and Eagles tonite, may the Best Team win.

BCoogs you sure do have a lot of negative comments on here. Buna needs lots of help to get into the playoffs win or lose. I'm sure everybody in Buna doesn't agree with what Coach Morgan does but what team that doesn't make the playoffs does. Why don't you do something about it run for school board  or start a petition with all these people who are crying with you. I'm sure no one will put there name down. I don't agree with some things that are done by the coaches up there and I'm sure lots of people don't but don't come on here complaining about it. I'm pretty sure nothing on here has ever really bothered a coach or even been read by one.

I think what he said might have taken out of context. Having played for Coach Morgan, I can't imagine him or any other coach saying this. We could be down by 30 at half, and he was still telling us we could make some big plays and stops and be right back in it. I think what he MEANT by saying we had "no chance to make it," is that there was NO WAY Anahuac would get beat by Hardin. Not that we were gonna lose to Woodville. Again, this is hypothetical. But I'm willing to bet that's what he meant. He's not that kind of guy.

I have an idea!! If you dont like how things are ran do something about it. Go to school and get a degree and certify in a subject. Then get a job teaching and coaching at Buna. You can probably get things accomplished faster this way than getting on here and running down coaches.
Oh yea, if you already have a degree you can contact texasteachers.org out of Houston. It is an alternative teaching program. Take a couple of test to get certified and well see you on the sidelines.  :o

[quote name="BUNA95" post="1105998" timestamp="1320516413"]
I have an idea!! If you dont like how things are ran do something about it. Go to school and get a degree and certify in a subject. Then get a job teaching and coaching at Buna. You can probably get things accomplished faster this way than getting on here and running down coaches.
Oh yea, if you already have a degree you can contact texasteachers.org out of Houston. It is an alternative teaching program. Take a couple of test to get certified and well see you on the sidelines.  :o
[/quote]
hahaha well said buna95

Going in to the Woodville game I knew we had a shot to win. But on the other hand I also knew it would take a miracle for us to make the playoffs. Heck we all knew that. We played both Hardin and Wack and knew that Hardin could not beat them.
If I were a coach I wold have told my boys that tonight's game is about pride and showing everybody that we too are a team that could be in the playoffs.
With that said I believe that's what they accomplished.

[quote name="BUNA95" post="1106795" timestamp="1320589878"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=90654.msg1106784#msg1106784 date=1320589057]
Did Lynn Williams play in this game? I hope he did, I wish the best for him.
[/quote]
Yes, but limited
[/quote]
Is he getting any attention from any colleges?? maybe not for tailback. But a solid slot reciever/full back.

Hey Bcooggs where you at? Maybe ridin' around in your FORD trying to get people to listen to ya about how the head coach failed your boy. Well I feel you are a coward to get on here and TRY to get stuff started. Why would you put this on here if you had a real problem why not ask the man who said it? This is why I HATE this board because it leads to crap like this and people can say what ever they want and half of the people that read this believe it! What if someone said you touched a boy (aka PENN STATE) no matter if you did or did not you are precieved as Guilty. Please if you have a problem with A Coach, instead of posting it on here, go talk to him. This is this mans job. If after talking to him and you feel that he did wrong, then go to his boss and then the School Board after that. That is what a man does!

[quote name="Buna cougars #1 fan" post="1112737" timestamp="1321034882"]
Hey Bcooggs where you at? Maybe ridin' around in your FORD trying to get people to listen to ya about how the head coach failed your boy. Well I feel you are a coward to get on here and TRY to get stuff started. Why would you put this on here if you had a real problem why not ask the man who said it? This is why I HATE this board because it leads to crap like this and people can say what ever they want and half of the people that read this believe it! What if someone said you touched a boy (aka PENN STATE) no matter if you did or did not you are precieved as Guilty. Please if you have a problem with A Coach, instead of posting it on here, go talk to him. This is this mans job. If after talking to him and you feel that he did wrong, then go to his boss and then the School Board after that. That is what a man does!
[/quote]

Grow up...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder