STJFL ProBowl (ALL-Stars)

[quote name="PA4Life" post="1095376" timestamp="1319675963"]
I wonde if the STJFL will let Port Arthu's players paticipate in the Pro Bowl?  Or will they ban the kids fom the Pro Bowl also.  Just asking...
[/quote]

I don't see why they wouldn't.  It has nothing to do with playoffs.  I hope they let them.  Good question though.

My guess and it is only a guess.
North- (Lumb. white and blue, Kountze, Bmt, LC, Vidor, & Orangefield) 7 teams 3 playoff teams.
South- (Ned. white and black, PNG white and purple, PA, WOS, BC) 7 teams 5 playoff teams.

Playoff teams only listed because if the team is in the supperbowl the player will not be in the probowl.
So a team might be able to bring a few more kids to make up the difference.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1095658" timestamp="1319720042"]
North- (Lumb. white and blue, Kountze, Bmt, LC, Vidor, & Orangefield) 7 teams 3 playoff teams.
South- (Ned. white and black, PNG white and purple, PA, WOS, BC) 7 teams 5 playoff teams.

Playoff teams only listed because if the team is in the supperbowl the player will not be in the probowl.
[/quote]

You have omitted a BMT team and PNG G...is this because you think BMT G and PNG G will be in the Superbowl???

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1095677" timestamp="1319722176"]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=90481.msg1095658#msg1095658 date=1319720042]

[/quote]

You have omitted a BMT team and PNG G...is this because you think BMT G and PNG G will be in the Superbowl???
[/quote]

That can't happen.  They will play each other if they both win this weekend.

[quote name="CH96" post="1095758" timestamp="1319726551"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=90481.msg1095677#msg1095677 date=1319722176]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=90481.msg1095658#msg1095658 date=1319720042]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That can't happen.  They will play each other if they both win this weekend.
[/quote]

That is correct...should've noticed that.  I guess they were just mistakenly omitted from Gusher's synopsis.

Yes PA is participating in the pro bowl told coaches, they will make selects soon.  I believe it is 4 from PW, 4 from Jr and 6 from seniors that was aloted.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong, so I can change the info which was given to the senior coach. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder