LaMarque 30 Central 7 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

I guess you could say Im being criticle, its because I know just how much talent our team has and have had in past years. the coaches are locked in a time zone or somthing, affraid to expand past the three or four plays they know. weve gone into every game with the same plays, each team knew exactly what we were going to do yet because of the talent our kids have we were able to pull games out, well we met a team with just as much talent and the coaches we not prepared or willing to change game plan. God I would love to see our kids with coaches who are not affraid to step out the box they WOULD BE AWSOME

Guest TravelingBandsman

4A-23 and 24 are just ridiculously strong districts. That whole area for some reason. I still believe we can get much better though and push past them.

I guess you could say Im being criticle' date=' its because I know just how much talent our team has and have had in past years. the coaches are locked in a time zone or somthing, affraid to expand past the three or four plays they know. weve gone into every game with the same plays, each team knew exactly what we were going to do yet because of the talent our kids have we were able to pull games out, well we met a team with just as much talent and the coaches we not prepared or willing to change game plan. God I would love to see our kids with coaches who are not affraid to step out the box they WOULD BE AWSOME[/quote']

Could be worse cuz bc David Carr could be your qb. :shock: :oops:

Shouda,woulda,couda------I understand that the Jags were without a very good running back or two. That being said, LaMarque was without a starting QB and the one that did start was virtually immobile ( ankle ) from the 1st half of the 1st quarter. Point being that the teams played the players available no more no less! Now we all know that every or 99% of offensive plays are designed to result in a score. Execution of these plays,by the players, determines winners and losers. No matter what plays were requested by coaches. Consequently, better players did not lose on Saturday! The players who executed best won! The game is over: one team is preparing for next week while the other is preparing for next year. Put your understandable emotions to work for next year understanding that true power house programs look ahead not behind!

I can't imagine anyone actually thinking Central ever had a chance in this game. They did not have speed or size to match LaMarque. Had LaMarque not turned the ball over Central never scores in this one. LaMarques defense was just way to physical and fast.

Offensively Lamarque had an injured back-up QB. Eventually that is goinf to be an issue. He is not very good.

Congrats Central on a good season.

Central went into the game with two key losses at linebacker and running back' date=' Derrick Hall and Ronnie Arline, im not saying they may have won with them two playing, but i bet the game would have been alot different, especially with Hall in the back field.[/quote']

When did they get injured?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder