Throw down at the Dirty Bay! BH Vs. GCM

BHFAN

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1092332" timestamp="1319415739"]
I thing GCM wins 7-0 if that happens.
[/quote]
:D :D

This is going to be the hardest hitting smash mouth game this year for either team.  GCM's #44 is going to run had and get hit hard.  Can't wait till Friday.  Hopefully my flight home is not delayed.  Don't want to miss this one.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
33 - that sophomore is good. But just to clarify, you do mean "lightning" right?  Lighting as in illumination is just not that scary. But 33 is pretty dang good - a change of pace running back.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1092348" timestamp="1319416468"]
If you stop the THUNDER (44) we send in the LIGHTING (33).

Kind of like the Hydra, if you cut off one head, three more will grow back in its place.
[/quote]

You just make sure they bring in the weiners and throw on the chili.  I got to have my victory dog.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1092348" timestamp="1319416468"]
If you stop the THUNDER (44) we send in the LIGHTING (33).

Kind of like the Hydra, if you cut off one head, three more will grow back in its place.
[/quote]

#32, #33, #40, and #28 will be supplying plenty of Thunder to those two fellas.  They might need to add some additional chin strap snaps to their helmets for this week....BH LBs will be dropping the hammer Friday night.  ;D ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1092361" timestamp="1319416854"]
33 - that sophomore is good. But just to clarify, you do mean "lightning" right?  Lighting as in illumination is just not that scary. But 33 is pretty dang good - a change of pace running back.
[/quote]

I fixed it.

BH has only punted 8 times in 8 games. I don't think GCM will be able to stop our offense, although that will be their best chance to pull out an upset. They have not faced our defense which is giving up less than 2 yds. per carry. Our secondary has 11 pics from teams trying to throw. Just a tough row to hoe for GCM.  BH 28  GCM 14, just because GCM played us tough last year.

[quote name="bh15" post="1092924" timestamp="1319477585"]
BH has only punted 8 times in 8 games. I don't think GCM will be able to stop our offense, although that will be their best chance to pull out an upset. They have not faced our defense which is giving up less than 2 yds. per carry. Our secondary has 11 pics from teams trying to throw. Just a tough row to hoe for GCM.  BH 28  GCM 14, just because GCM played us tough last year.
[/quote]

You forgot to throw in the Rain and Colder than hell factor ;D

BH 28 GCM 0

[quote name="bh15" post="1092924" timestamp="1319477585"]
[/quote]

WOW.  I knew they were doing well, but never put a pencil too it.  That's pretty darn good stats. I bet there is not another stat like that in most of Texas, except maybe Coldsprings.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1093604" timestamp="1319539151"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=90241.msg1092924#msg1092924 date=1319477585]
[/quote]

WOW.  I knew they were doing well, but never put a pencil too it.  That's pretty darn good stats. I bet there is not another stat like that in most of Texas, except maybe Coldsprings.
[/quote]wow dayton had 360 yds offense about 160 of that on the ground so I guess it must have been an off night for bh or maybe its because our district only had a few good teams guess we will see doubt you hold gcm or crosby to 2yds per carry but I do think bh can win the only concern I would have for bh is it has been a while since they have played a descent team.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1093613" timestamp="1319543134"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=90241.msg1093604#msg1093604 date=1319539151]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=90241.msg1092924#msg1092924 date=1319477585]
[/quote]

[/quote]wow dayton had 360 yds offense about 160 of that on the ground so I guess it must have been an off night for bh or maybe its because our district only had a few good teams guess we will see doubt you hold gcm or crosby to 2yds per carry but I do think bh can win the only concern I would have for bh is it has been a while since they have played a descent team.
[/quote]

You can almost see the wishing and wanting for BH to lose this game from pride ;D

Your right it was an off night when we played the Broncos just like when we played Nederland we made too many mistakes and could have lost either game to those mistakes, but we didn't ;D Broncos were still playing good ball when they played BH. Regardless if we have played a decent team or not we played them well including the 42 point beat down of a Lee team that almost took Dayton down. You also have to factor in that alot of those 2 yards per carry were brough against 2nd teamers playing in the 2nd half of the game.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1093621" timestamp="1319544818"]
Bh punted 9 times just in the ned and dayton games its just funny how some people get their stats way wrong. One of ur posters said 8 punts in 8 games come on just have to call bs thats all.
[/quote]

True dat ;)

Dont wish a loss on bh was just saying when dayton has had good teams and blew through everyone I always worried they would have a let down and not be ready when the competition picked back up and as hard as it is for me to say dayton is in the middle of the pack this year I think ur 2 toughest games are coming up and it has been a while since bh has played a good team and I promise I would never want crosby to beat anybody

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1093640" timestamp="1319545982"]
Dont wish a loss on bh was just saying when dayton has had good teams and blew through everyone I always worried they would have a let down and not be ready when the competition picked back up and as hard as it is for me to say dayton is in the middle of the pack this year I think ur 2 toughest games are coming up and it has been a while since bh has played a good team and I promise I would never want crosby to beat anybody
[/quote]

;D Oh I know! I'm glad thought that we finish up with two tough teams to tune us up before the playoffs! I would hate to roll into the playoffs right now after playing some of the lesser teams in district. I hope if we are in a district together next year that the Dayton/ BH game comes later in the season as well. I hate that we play yall right after a Bye week!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1093640" timestamp="1319545982"]
[/quote]
I will say that I always want BH to lose. Don't have a problem admitting it.

I still think anyone has to give them the edge in this game. If they cause a few turnovers it could be a very long night for GCM. If GCM plays a near perfect game, this one could be close. BH is just so disciplined and makes few mistakes so I do not see them having many turnovers. GCM will have athleticism on their side but BH has played some athletic teams this year and remain undefeated. GCM's defense has played better each week, including holding Crosby well under their average yds and points. If they can be disciplined enough to stuff the run and not get burned in the secondary, they can win. BIG IF! This week we have to deal with a power game and not two shifty and speedy twins. Don't know which is worse but we will find out. GCM might need a punt or KO return to win. We have shown we have big play ability on special teams.

[quote name="cbear4" post="1093658" timestamp="1319547279"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90241.msg1093640#msg1093640 date=1319545982]
[/quote]
I will say that I always want BH to lose. Don't have a problem admitting it.

I still think anyone has to give them the edge in this game. If they cause a few turnovers it could be a very long night for GCM. If GCM plays a near perfect game, this one could be close. BH is just so disciplined and makes few mistakes so I do not see them having many turnovers. GCM will have athleticism on their side but BH has played some athletic teams this year and remain undefeated. GCM's defense has played better each week, including holding Crosby well under their average yds and points. If they can be disciplined enough to stuff the run and not get burned in the secondary, they can win. BIG IF! This week we have to deal with a power game and not two shifty and speedy twins. Don't know which is worse but we will find out. GCM might need a punt or KO return to win. We have shown we have big play ability on special teams.
[/quote]

Let the hate go Cbear ;D

BH Special teams is also playing lights out this year! That has been another huge improvement and a big reason for the teams success this year. GCM has the tools to make this go to the wire, BH also has the tools needed to open this game up! Not sure what to expect in this game, but I think the Eagles will come out pumped up and ready to play after playing some of the weaker teams in our district! I know the the fans of BH are ready for a real game! It's going to be nice to see some fans sitting across the field from us makeing some noise! I counted 26 GP fans at the last game (No kidding) and all the BHfans had pretty much nothing to do ,but talk to each other 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder