Throw down at the Dirty Bay! BH Vs. GCM

BHFAN

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
How about the Battle of 146? Or is that the BH/Dayton game? It runs through east side of Baytown up to Mont Belvieu.  Either way, should be a good game. BH by 10.

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1090353" timestamp="1319254138"]
How about the Battle of 146? Or is that the BH/Dayton game? It runs through east side of Baytown up to Mont Belvieu.  Either way, should be a good game. BH by 10.
[/quote]

True! It could also be the Cedar Bayou Shoot out

[quote name="Mr. E" post="1090406" timestamp="1319255298"]
I will stress this for BH to win this game we will have to hold on to the ball
[/quote]

10-4 Mr E Dayton learned that the hard way. I think BH will be pumped up for this game and finially have a crowd on hand to put some energy in the air!!! BH might make a statement in this game

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1090422" timestamp="1319255618"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=90241.msg1090406#msg1090406 date=1319255298]
[/quote]

10-4 Mr E Dayton learned that the hard way. I think BH will be pumped up for this game and finially have a crowd on hand to put some energy in the air!!! BH might make a statement in this game
[/quote]most of the fumbles were QB - Center exchanges when the 2nd team was in. The 1st team offense was dominating tonight. I predict next week BH 35-GCM 10. 1st team defense gave up no points tonight :)

[quote name="bh15" post="1090463" timestamp="1319256639"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90241.msg1090422#msg1090422 date=1319255618]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=90241.msg1090406#msg1090406 date=1319255298]
[/quote]

[/quote]most of the fumbles were QB - Center exchanges when the 2nd team was in. The 1st team offense was dominating tonight. I predict next week BH 35-GCM 10. 1st team defense gave up no points tonight :)
[/quote]

I hope you are right. Beating GCM would aleast make BH the Baytown Champions for 2011. Sterling don't count because they would have the same record over here and GCM could beat them like Lee did. :-*

I'll tell you, GCM's fullback is a power back and a handfull to bring down.  Rueter and Sexton need to tee-off on him every oppotunity they get.  Your not going to hit this one high and move him back, got to cut him down. GCM won't beat BH, but they can move the ball. GCM is good at and likes to periodically make quick throws out 8-10 yards.  The QB and receivers are dead-on when they do throw and the play is usually very quick. One of the GCM receivers made a ESPN catch during the Crosby game that I still don't know how he caught.

BH 28
GCM 14

GCMpats gets 1 more day of mourning then its on!! Hope to see  the GCM fans on here bright an early Monday to start the smack down ;D Good news for GCM is that we have some rain being predicted for Friday and we all know that is the only time a Pat can beat an EAGLE :'(

Guest UHCoog14
Oh I'm not sad.  One gets sad when they  lose something. I am very happy. Because when you give something away you should be happy. Right?

I'll be here. As long as BH does not have smurfs in the backfield, GCM will be ok.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1091346" timestamp="1319330328"]
Oh I'm not sad.  One gets sad when they  lose something. I am very happy. Because when you give something away you should be happy. Right?

I'll be here. As long as BH does not have smurfs in the backfield, GCM will be ok.
[/quote]

Wasn't at your game with Crosby, but According to BH-89 he thought you guys were the better team :) Now saying that, I thought Crosby would win! 98 and I talked that back and forth last week, 89 may just be saying that because I was right ;D This is going to be an intersting game, because it seems that you guys play the same style of game that we do, so there is going to be a bunch of pounding the ball down the field. Last year you guys took out our starting (Then Freshman) QB wich utimatly cost us the 1st round of the playoffs >:( This year you get to see a healthy Sophmore for the whole game ;D If BH limits the fumbles then this a win for BH, but if we do a Dayton or Nederland game and turn the ball over it is only a matter of time before a good team takes advantage of those turnovers and gives us a L.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1092227" timestamp="1319408039"]
I'm thinking more along the lines of "The Salt Dome Slobber Knocker" or  "The Clash at the County Line".
[/quote]

Hey we can save the fist one for next year if you play at our house ;D

Ok for those that enjoy stats here is the head to head and stats for BH and GCM.

[b]Like Opponents[/b]

[b]Nederland[/b]
BH Won 13-10 while gaining 173 yards and allowing 281 yards
GCM Lost 38-20 while gaining 323 yards and allowing 371 yards

[b]North Forest[/b]
BH Won 27-0 while gaining 391 yards and allowing 173 yards
GCM Won 21-7 (No stats reported for this game)

[b]CE King[/b]
BH Won 38-10 while gaining 329 yards and allowing 190 yards
GCM Lost 20-17 While gaining 242 yards and allowing 314 yards.

[b]Galena Park[/b]
BH Won 47-7 while gaining 489 yards and allowing 227 yards
GCM Won 45-13 while gaining 246 yards and allowing 187 yards

[b]Dayton[/b]
BH Won 31-24 while gaining 396 yards and allowing 364 yards
GCM Won 34-14 while gaining 368 yards and allowing 241 yards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83