Idea For Tribute To Matt Thomas

Sleepy1

For all Pirate fans, how about everyone wearing all black to the upcoming game to show remembrance for our departed player? I believe an all blackout in the stands could help show his family, friends, and players they are not alone as they go through this. What do y'all think?

I will be in Missouri at Jr's Homecoming Game, with a black shirt on!
and will forward this to the Principal at WB for Thursday(Friday is a day off for the kids)....yes I know we're playing PAM, and I believe they have a "black out" scheduled for WB and will ask WB FANS WEAR BLACK!!...but this will be for MATT!!

Funeral expenses are very high these days,although it's not alot of $ my family will try to help.Somebody pm me as to who to make out a donor check of $50 to,please-thanks.I'll give it to Mike Sanchez this afternoon @ the preview show and he can get it to the family somehow.

[quote name="liltex" post="1086930" timestamp="1318957544"]
Funeral expenses are very high these days,although it's not alot of $ my family will try to help.Somebody pm me as to who to make out a donor check of $50 to,please-thanks.I'll give it to Mike Sanchez this afternoon @ the preview show and he can get it to the family somehow.
[/quote]

An account has been set up at Capital One in Vidor for Matthew Thomas.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
http://setxhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=155247

Here is the updated story about Matt with interviews from his brother and the account number for the funeral is at the bottom of the page. The Thomas family doesn't have insurance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder