Red Raider Shoot Out!!

Betrayed

[quote name="LR33" post="1085809" timestamp="1318855486"]
OK.... Ochocinco how about you stay off my team??? Dont be a little "punk" and act like your represent Lumberton White!!! Lets all be big boys and admit what team your from, if any??? Everybody knows I'm the head coach from White and do not allow any coach from my team to get on here and talk crap!!! So man up!!! Who are you??? No disrepect to anybody but I cant stand when ppl get on here and hide behind a username.
[/quote]

I totally thought Ochocinco was from Nederland the way he came at us (yes I'm from Beaumont) before we played Nederland Black. He used words like 'us' and 'we' and pretty much tried to point out all the reasons Beaumont Gold couldn't win against Nederland Black and how we didn't know what it was like to play against 'great' teams. Sort of represented himself as a Nederland expert just like he is now suddenly a Lumberton expert, or maybe he's just really got it bad for Beaumont?? Anyway, I've heard nothing but good things about Lumberton White and Chris, obviously a classy guy as he hasn't talked crap on any teams. Looking forward to a good game Saturday. Hopefully the parents there will set good sportsmanship examples for all of our kids and not act like number 86.  Kim

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1087825" timestamp="1319055950"]
Did I not tell everyone on this Board that i was a Fan of All.  I work with alot of guys who has kids on several different teams throughout the league. Im sorry if i mislead you. This is a public forum you
[/quote]

New name:  "OCHOPUPPET"

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1087829" timestamp="1319056189"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=89960.msg1087825#msg1087825 date=1319055950]
Did I not tell everyone on this Board that i was a Fan of All.  I work with alot of guys who has kids on several different teams throughout the league. Im sorry if i mislead you. This is a public forum you
[/quote]

New name:  "OCHOPUPPET"
[/quote]

;D ;D haha  ;D ;D

[quote name="CF22" post="1087925" timestamp="1319064892"]
Say what they may but Ocho is from Nederland!
[/quote]Most the people on here know that I the DOGFATHER is with Ned. Ocho Is a pretty entertaining dude on here. Not from Ned though I have really checked into it after all those comments before the BMT G game. He had me frustrated like Chris O.He is on the Red Lum. team if u could go back on a few weeks ago on here. I think the red Coach gave him up. So guess again CF. So quit putting that bone head with us. Make no mistake we have our fair share of Ocho cincos in NED. But this one is yours Lum. sorry ;)

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1088124" timestamp="1319112412"]
nope ,not affiliated, a guy from bmt , that was being led to post things on here ,to needle chris, to act like he was lumberton
sorry dog father but my thoght was wrong, since i have found out he has apologized and moved on ???
[/quote]Thanks for update he never really bothered me I thought he was funny

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hawedex
    Newest Member
    hawedex