Recommendations on this weekends games?

jmoore

Been a long time since I have watched SETX Football. Given most folks are pretty biased towards their teams, anyone have any suggestions on what are going to be the better matchups this weekend that will be broadcasted? Leaning towards the Nederland - Central game. Prefer 20-4A. Thanks!!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
The Best Game tonight will be at the boneyard in Vidor. Its Vidor's homecoming and we are facing our orange county "rivals" lol. But it is our homecoming and we have the best homecoming show in the State of Texas.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1082147" timestamp="1318604209"]
The Best Game tonight will be at the boneyard in Vidor. Its Vidor's homecoming and we are facing our orange county "rivals" lol. But it is our homecoming and we have the best homecoming show in the State of Texas.
[/quote]

But the member cannot attend. He is looking for the best game to tune into tonight here at SETXsports.

Greatly appreciate it. I have tried a couple times to watch the HS games here in Missouri and its just not the same. The skill level, intensity, fans, nothing is the same. Honestly felt like i was watching a jr high game. No offense meant by that to any younger players or parents. But they just don't take football as serious here. Guess growing up in Midland/Odessa and then SETX spoils a person to a type of HS football!!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="mypooh" post="1082149" timestamp="1318604364"]
I've played at Vidor for HComing and it was not a nice site. Turning the light out in Vidor is not ideal for some families and friends.
[/quote]
Why not?

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1082147" timestamp="1318604209"]
[/quote]He said Game, not Halftime.  ;D ;D  That game will be all Vidor, all day. 

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1082150" timestamp="1318604375"]
Yep....Silsbee BC game.  Soulja didnt even list it!  I guess he cant stand the fact that a couple of 3a teams might be able to beat his kitty cats. :D
[/quote]lol.  ONE down year and the jokes come a rolling left and right.  ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1082169" timestamp="1318605466"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89784.msg1082147#msg1082147 date=1318604209]
[/quote]He said Game, not Halftime.  ;D ;D  That game will be all Vidor, all day.
[/quote]
Well i would argue with you but you are right lol. But still it is Vidor's homecoming.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1082156" timestamp="1318604556"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=89784.msg1082149#msg1082149 date=1318604364]
I've played at Vidor for HComing and it was not a nice site. Turning the light out in Vidor is not ideal for some families and friends.
[/quote]
Why not?
[/quote]Yea!  ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder