Is Sezar from LCM injured?

marshman

Been wanting to ask this since last week game against Central but just now having the time to ask...Was LCM RB Sezar injured some last week.  I think he only carried the ball 5 or 6 times the entire game.  I realize every school they play keys on him, but you would think he would still get more carries than that.  Sooner or later he's bound to break one.  In contrast, Centrals main RB (can't remember his name) had over 30 carries for nearly 200 yards.  He got better and stronger as the game went on.  Just wondering...

[quote name="marshman" post="1081096" timestamp="1318476274"]
Been wanting to ask this since last week game against Central but just now having the time to ask...Was LCM RB Sezar injured some last week.  I think he only carried the ball 5 or 6 times the entire game.  I realize every school they play keys on him, but you would think he would still get more carries than that.  Sooner or later he's bound to break one.  In contrast, Centrals main RB (can't remember his name) had over 30 carries for nearly 200 yards.  He got better and stronger as the game went on.  Just wondering...
[/quote]# 21 Sr. RB, Carter.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="GCMPats" post="1081896" timestamp="1318558105"]
He is out?
or
He is out.

Seems like a simple question. Unless there is more to it than an injury.
[/quote]
So let me get this straight Alex Sezer is not playing tomorrow?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder