bmtqj33... How would you like that crow served?

vhs

[quote name="Sleepy1" post="1077869" timestamp="1318134382"]
With SPEED.... ;)

Exciting game though, Ozen has a great qb and running back.
But, I loved watching Quirante pass, tackle, tuck it and run, almost intercept... Great game #23 and all the Pirates.
[/quote]I have to admit.  That Vidor QB gets my vote for player of the game.  Not only was his play on offennse was great, but that defensive play was good as he delivered a huge hit on an Ozen player. He was playing both ways and was extremely gased in the third quarter, but kept going.  Kudos to the Vidor QB.

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1078027" timestamp="1318170556"]
Since he is so infatuated with speed, I will be happy to whip up some BBQ'd Roadrunner. Yummy, got my taste buds just a watering this morning.
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D

C'mon Q.....Come take that medicine everyone is wanting to give you....You cant hide forever.A week from now they will still remember and pounce on you when you do come out.

Lesson 1 in smack talk.....If you gonna do it and expect a bunch of kids 15 to 18 years old to have your back you better have thick skin sometimes.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="pirate68" post="1078223" timestamp="1318187586"]
C'mon Q.....Come take that medicine everyone is wanting to give you....You cant hide forever.A week from now they will still remember and pounce on you when you do come out.

Lesson 1 in smack talk.....If you gonna do it and expect a bunch of kids 15 to 18 years old to have your back you better have thick skin sometimes.
[/quote]
Amen on that. If you are man enough to talk smack then be man enough to eat your crow. I guarantee if Ozen won this game you wouldn't be missing right now  ::)  8)

[quote name="jimbob82" post="1078363" timestamp="1318196699"]
Hey, I know this thread is for 33, but I think Yeo, needs to step up get his share of crow as well :) :)
[/quote]

Lets go guys, come out and play... you had sooooooo much to say last week

[quote name="jimbob82" post="1078363" timestamp="1318196699"]
Hey, I know this thread is for 33, but I think Yeo, needs to step up get his share of crow as well :) :)
[/quote]Frist, I do go to church!!!
Second of all I don't eat [b]crow[/b] like many of you do :o
Third of all u need to be happy we had a off night ;)
Last but not least [b]YALL STILL TO SLOW ;D[/b]

[b]Administrator Note:  Edited content due to language.  This is a warning

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078499" timestamp="1318207014"]
[quote author=jimbob82 link=topic=89533.msg1078363#msg1078363 date=1318196699]

[/quote]

BAHAHAHaHAHAHHA.....well based on your posts from last week I can't say that I am surprised that you can't be a good sport here....and I think it is funny that in a post where you make a statement about "going to church!" your post has to be cleaned up by an administrator due to language....lighten up buddy we are just having a little fun

[quote name="vhs" post="1078511" timestamp="1318207706"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89533.msg1078499#msg1078499 date=1318207014]

[/quote]

BAHAHAHaHAHAHHA.....well based on your posts from last week I can't say that I am surprised that you can't be a good sport here....and I think it is funny that in a post where you make a statement about "going to church!" your post has to be cleaned up by an administrator due to language....lighten up buddy we are just having a little fun
[/quote]It's fun for me to ;D & i don't know why the admin. had to clean my post! ??? It's just an op!!

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078499" timestamp="1318207014"]

[/quote]warning for what [b]make yourseif known[/b]! i don't use profanity in my post!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1078531" timestamp="1318208707"]
I was at this game, 3, and it seems that Vidors D did a pretty good job.  Their O Kept your O off the firld and held your drive on that second to last possession and the last possession. I would like to hear your honest take on this game...  One beaumont guy to another Beaumont guy.
[/quote]Com'on rob vidors decent  but one dementional! we had a off night ;)

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078545" timestamp="1318209228"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89533.msg1078531#msg date=1318208707]
I was at this game, 3, and it seems that Vidors D did a pretty good job.  Their O Kept your O off the firld and held your drive on that second to last possession and the last possession. I would like to hear your honest take on this game...  One beaumont guy to another Beaumont guy.
[/quote]Well, how do you explain that rollout pass that they did 4 times that yall never stopped that ultimatly, was your undoing with under 30 seconds left in the game? You couldn't cover it and they went back to it when they needed to.  All this, and their not even a passing team.  I'm not trying to poke fun, I just want you to tell what you really think and perhaps give props.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1078560" timestamp="1318209804"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89533.msg1078545#msg date=1318209228]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89533.msg1078531#msg date=1318208707]
[/quote]Well, how do you explain that rollout pass that they did 4 times that yall never stopped that ultimatly, was your undoing with under 30 seconds left in the game? You couldn't cover it and they went back to it when they needed to.  All this, and their not even a passing team.  I'm not trying to poke fun, I just want you to tell what you really think and perhaps give props.
[/quote]I give props. when thier needed. Not here!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder