LCM @ VIDOR 10/14 PREDICTIONS

[quote name="ASportsFan" post="1078498" timestamp="1318206774"]
As long as the plays keep coming from the sideline like they have been... LCM doesn't win another game.

VIDOR 28

LCM 10
[/quote]
Agreed. I am beginning to hear the music of "Turn Out The Lights" or "Moody Blues" if you know what I mean. I believe this coaching staff could turn things around but looking at the remaining schedule it's a little to late. Start building around what players they have returning next year and give some of the Soph. or JV players some experience.

I am a believer but Do not over look this Bear team.... they have some grit in them.... they hung with Ozen also... don't let that 1-2 district record lull you into thinking this will be a cake walk.... If Vidor goes in with the big head and doesn't focus this week .... well you know.... I do believe we win this one and handle LC-M diligently but don't look past them.... STAY FOCUSED!!!! Just another Friday Night Under the lights!!!!!

Pirates    24
Bears    13  Final

[quote name="phunter308" post="1077945" timestamp="1318160150"]
Vidor 28-14, but Bollinger still in boot doubt he is back. If you don't need him don't rush him back let him heal up good.
[/quote]

I say if he is available to play.... suit him up.... sit him on the side lines and Keep Stevenson running the majority of the plays...
if he needs another week put him in civies and let him cheer on the pirates as he has been doing.... I know he wants to be out there but I am with you.... if he isn't fully healed why risk loosing him for another 3 to 4 weeks or maybe longer....

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1080683" timestamp="1318440271"]
Leaving tomorrow for my 13 hour 800+ mile trek.  I am so excited!  GO PIRATES!!  All you have to do is win, I have the drive.  Give me something to smile about!
[/quote]
It doesn't have to be 13 hours. I've made the drive from Maryville TN to Vidor texas in 11 hours.  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1080710" timestamp="1318442701"]
[quote author=TNTITANS link=topic=89471.msg1080683#msg1080683 date=1318440271]
Leaving tomorrow for my 13 hour 800+ mile trek.  I am so excited!  GO PIRATES!!  All you have to do is win, I have the drive.  Give me something to smile about!
[/quote]
It doesn't have to be 13 hours. I've made the drive from Maryville TN to Vidor texas in 11 hours.  8)
[/quote]
Helloooo....take a plane...be here in 1.5 hrs

[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1080922" timestamp="1318458031"]
too expensive for 3 tix!  Bringing my kiddos.  Mytwocents, do you live in Maryville?
[/quote]
you take them as carry-ons...stuff some pillows in the over head compartment and stuff one or two up there, the other, completely place your kids underneath the seat in front of you....that's how we roll baby!!! bags fly free!!! Put them in bags!!! ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1077977" timestamp="1318165137"]
Based off the fact that this is a rivalry, the score won't be lopsided.  Infact, the Bears will come to play...

LC-M - 21

Vidor - 35

There will be a late Pirate TD.
[/quote]

Soulja, you know better...Nederland is Vidor's rival (sorry, I couldn't resist that one)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1080922" timestamp="1318458031"]
too expensive for 3 tix!  Bringing my kiddos.  Mytwocents, do you live in Maryville?
[/quote]
no i just got family that lives there.  8)

[quote name="Razor" post="1080930" timestamp="1318458839"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89471.msg1077977#msg1077977 date=1318165137]
Based off the fact that this is a rivalry, the score won't be lopsided.  Infact, the Bears will come to play...

LC-M - 21

Vidor - 35

There will be a late Pirate TD.
[/quote]

Soulja, you know better...Nederland is Vidor's rival (sorry, I couldn't resist that one)
[/quote]I'm not gonna touch that one with a 3' pole.  You must be trying to get my head ripped off!  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin