LCM @ VIDOR 10/14 PREDICTIONS

Guest Pirate_pride_07
We haven't even played our game and your already saying your gonna win? After yall got beat by central tonight? They out scored yall 20-0 in the 2cd half.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1076851" timestamp="1318050364"]
We haven't even played our game and your already saying your gonna win? After yall got beat by central tonight? They out scored yall 20-0 in the 2cd half.
[/quote]No.  We outscored them 14-3 in the second half.  At one point, we did score 20 unanswered points.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1076855" timestamp="1318050583"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89471.msg1076851#msg date=1318050364]
[/quote]No.  We outscored them 14-3 in the second half.  At one point, we did score 20 unanswered points.
[/quote]
Oh my bad. I saw where you posted 20 unanswered points somewhere and i assumed it was at the second half.

I don't think it is a rivalry - at least it wasn't when I was in school (graduated in 2000).  I do remember Homecoming one year that we played LC-M and someone very distastefully and stupidly hung a bear up by a noose in the hallway right by the principals' offices.  I am proud of where I went to school, but at the same time, there were a lot of morons there.

Anyway, I never saw it as a rivalry.  But, we weren't too far removed from 5A then, so maybe things have changed.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1077945" timestamp="1318160150"]
Vidor 28-14, but Bollinger still in boot doubt he is back. If you don't need him don't rush him back let him heal up good.
[/quote]
Agreed. I wouldn't push David to come back either and I'm sure Jeff won't as well. We need him for the last three district games and the playoffs. Yes, I said playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder