LC-M VS. BMT. CENTRAL BROADCAST/ Central wins!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it takes something like what happen to Mitchell to light a bulb above the head of the players to let them know its time to step up, and that they cant just let him carry the team..Now maybe we can get this thing going, an still be able to make a late season run..Im not in Texas anymore, currently in Colo, but im still a fan and will be on from time to time to support my Jags :)..

Now lets keep this win Streak vs Nederland going :D

Guest twag11
good win jags i personally know the bramble family very nice people his little brother who is a sophomore was a pretty good quarter back in middle school for St Anne, Eric never played middle school ball.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1076766" timestamp="1318045892"]
All I have to say is THAT's Jags football. Someone must have heard me when I say we need to run downhill alla night.  There was no pressure on the QB.  Both TD passes wewe off the playaction. Mitchell would have flourished in the offense we ran tonight. We ran only 2 plays out the shotgun.  The rest were in your face smashmout football. Carter was a man tonight...  Especially late in the game.  When it counts.  He's my player of the game. On defense, we were very disciplined.  We made good tackles.  Our speed on defense disruped the Bears's offense in a major way. Did I mention that this was our first passin Td of the year... Time 2!  Lets go into next week with this momentum with the same game plan.  Lets test this Nederland front 4 and keep our defense rested.I know Nederlan is playing lights out and took down a very strone Livingston team, and it will be tough. Historically, we own Nederland and I hope it continues next week.  I admire our coaches being really involved in the game, as our head coach gave the refs an earfull all night for those suspect calls.  I leave believing that we believe that we are good enough to  give Nederland heck with a very confident offense.
[/quote]

Still have a ways to go but they looked like the original days of the old Central High.  I say go in with the game plan to give him 30 carry's a game and let Bramble throw off the play action. 

[quote name="D3zii" post="1076889" timestamp="1318054486"]
Sometimes it takes something like what happen to Mitchell to light a bulb above the head of the players to let them know its time to step up, and that they cant just let him carry the team..Now maybe we can get this thing going, an still be able to make a late season run..Im not in Texas anymore, currently in Colo, but im still a fan and will be on from time to time to support my Jags :)..

Now lets keep this win Streak vs Nederland going :D
[/quote]
What is Centrals record against Ned?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin