Battle of the Brazos: Waller @ Brenham, Predictions?

BrenhamFan

It's no MCM, but these 2 schools don't like each other.  Respect each other, ya, but when the Bulldogs & Cubs play, there is a lot of emotion on the field.  It's always one of the most physical and hard hitting games of the year.  Two years ago, the rivalry became even a little more intense, when Brenham, (who was then #9) came into the Bulldogs new stadium to cap off an undefeated, district run.  Waller on the other hand, had started the season 0-6, but had just won their last three games and needed one more, plus a Magnolia loss to make the playoffs.  As fate would have it, they got both of those things...  The Cubs missed what would have been a 46yd game winning FG, into a heavy wind.  The kick had the distance, but sailed wide right, much to the disbelief of the Cub faithful.  With under 2 minutes to play, the Magnolia VS Magnolia West score was announced, and Waller ISD Stadium erupted, knowing that they were a couple of knees away from shocking the state, by upsetting their rival, and making the playoffs.  While Brenham leads the series 21-7, you cant just give them the victory just yet.  You always hear the saying, "throw the records out the window in rivalry games".  It couldn't be more true, in this one...

Brenham 42
Waller      7

Brenhamfan. You said you said it perfectly about the game and rivalry. I know our chances don't look very good, but I do hope it's a good hard hitting game. Watching Malcolm Brown run after that catch last week is scary he is a tremendous talent. So I know we will have our hands full and them some. Best of luck Cubs! And bjimbo that short fat coach is a co worker and friend of mine and I know he would careless if you like him or not.

[quote name="Dawgs08" post="1065954" timestamp="1316977964"]
Brenhamfan. You said you said it perfectly about the game and rivalry. I know our chances don't look very good, but I do hope it's a good hard hitting game. Watching Malcolm Brown run after that catch last week is scary he is a tremendous talent. So I know we will have our hands full and them some. Best of luck Cubs! And bjimbo that short fat coach is a co worker and friend of mine and I know he would careless if you like him or not.
[/quote]

Good luck to y'all as well.  I have an extra ticket in the reserved section if you're interested?  No need to worry about our fans, cuz my seat is around some nice people.  Let me know if you are interested? 

[quote name="Trocket" post="1066991" timestamp="1317079062"]
Sound to me like you sipping on you GREEN KOOL=AID BrenhamFan.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Really who will give you all a close game in 17-4A, tell me and I'll be there.
Brenham wins by as much as they want. :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote]

Brenham @ Montgomery on 10/14... (Both teams wil likely be state ranked by then)

Brenham: 17-A's best defense & 3rd best offense.
Montgomery: 17-4A's best offense & 2nd best defense.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1067010" timestamp="1317080453"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88830.msg1066991#msg1066991 date=1317079062]
Sound to me like you sipping on you GREEN KOOL=AID BrenhamFan.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Really who will give you all a close game in 17-4A, tell me and I'll be there.
[/quote]

Brenham @ Montgomery on 10/14... (Both teams wil likely be state ranked by then)

[/quote]I'll be there ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just down the road.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1067146" timestamp="1317088957"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=88830.msg1067010#msg1067010 date=1317080453]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Brenham is #3 & Montgomery (#13) is in others receiving votes.  We can sip some green kool-aid and enjoy the game.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1067212" timestamp="1317092354"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88830.msg1067146#msg1067146 date=1317088957]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=88830.msg1067010#msg1067010 date=1317080453]
[/quote]Sounds good to me!! maybe by then my lion will have some respect!! :D :D :D :D :D but we kind of like staying under the radar. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[/quote]

Brenham is #3 & Montgomery (#13) is in others receiving votes.  We can sip some green kool-aid and enjoy the game.
[/quote]

[color=green][b]Brenham[/b][/color]          [color=maroon][b]Waller[/b][/color]
    QB                        Push
    HB        Advantage
    WR        Advantage
    OL        Advantage
    DL        Advantage
    LB        Advantage
    DB        Advantage
      K                          Push
COACHING  Advantage

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1068735" timestamp="1317268445"]
                  [color=green][b]Brenham[/b][/color]          [color=maroon][b]Waller[/b][/color]
    HB        Advantage
    WR        Advantage
    OL        Advantage
    DL        Advantage
    LB        Advantage
    DB        Advantage
COACHING  Advantage
[/quote]

BF, what is in the water over there? I keep seeing cubbies on D1 commit lists. Is it the Blue Bell?  ;D

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1069015" timestamp="1317324697"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=88830.msg1068735#msg1068735 date=1317268445]
    HB        Advantage
    WR        Advantage
    OL        Advantage
    DL        Advantage
    LB        Advantage
    DB        Advantage
COACHING  Advantage
[/quote]

BF, what is in the water over there? I keep seeing cubbies on D1 commit lists. Is it the Blue Bell?  ;D
[/quote]

You know the Blue Blell slogan, "we eat all we can, and sell the rest"!  ;)

I'm not sure, but it sure makes for some great football!  I think it's the coaching...  Year in and year out our coaching staff has done a phenominal job!  You should catch a game some time...

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1069035" timestamp="1317325746"]
I hope to catch one up close and personal in November. Regardless of the outcome.  :)
[/quote]

It looks like we're on a collision course for each other.  I've never seen BH so I hope it happens.  Never know what will happen in the playoffs though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder