What is wrong with Lumberton?

LC-M    Lumberton
Total yards              261        486

New coach?  No.  Better talent?  No.  They just didn't get the breaks last night.  Since they've switched to a run heavy offense, L-town has been much more consistant with 2 playoff appearences....

[quote name="SFA85" post="1065379" timestamp="1316905463"]
                          LC-M    Lumberton

New coach?  No.  Better talent?  No.  They just didn't get the breaks last night.  Since they've switched to a run heavy offense, L-town has been much more consistant with 2 playoff appearences....
[/quote]
DEPTH, DEPTH, DEPTH...They have none.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1065384" timestamp="1316905714"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88790.msg1065379#msg1065379 date=1316905463]
                          LC-M    Lumberton

[/quote]
[/quote]

How many do they suit up and how many kids go both ways??

[quote name="SFA85" post="1065387" timestamp="1316905764"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=88790.msg1065384#msg1065384 date=1316905714]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88790.msg1065379#msg1065379 date=1316905463]
                          LC-M    Lumberton

[/quote]
[/quote]

How many do they suit up and how many kids go both ways??
[/quote]
Suit up about 37 and around 8 go both ways from what I've seen.

Smash mouth I don't know how more ignorant you could be. I saw them play against silsbee and I also have a cousin on the team. So has there been a lack of talent/depth the 2 years prior to this season also? I know the 07 playoff team that went 3 rounds had plenty of seniors on that team and the following year Lumberton still made the playoffs. They even had a new sophmore quarterback. All I'm saying is the raiders have been competitive ,but haven't been above .500 since 08. Also PN-G's coach matt bernatt (sorry for the spelling) won a share of the district title with Lumberton and Dayton in 07, made the playoffs and the next year was gone. Therefore, I don't think it is a dumb topic.

[quote name="beaumontballer44" post="1065586" timestamp="1316916597"]
Smash mouth I don't know how more ignorant you could be. I saw them play against silsbee and I also have a cousin on the team. So has there been a lack of talent/depth the 2 years prior to this season also? I know the 07 playoff team that went 3 rounds had plenty of seniors on that team and the following year Lumberton still made the playoffs. They even had a new sophmore quarterback. All I'm saying is the raiders have been competitive ,but haven't been above .500 since 08. Also PN-G's coach matt bernatt (sorry for the spelling) won a share of the district title with Lumberton and Dayton in 07, made the playoffs and the next year was gone. Therefore, I don't think it is a dumb topic.
[/quote]

You don't think it's a dumb topic because you know little or nothing about Lumberton's program, players, coaches, etc. I do, however.  I am not going to say you are stupid, because I don't know you. But you have know idea what you are talking about. The playoff teams had lots of depth and several players that play or played college ball. That is why they were playoff teams (same coaches, by the way).  More talent and depth got them there.  Now stick to something you know about (whatever that may be).  FYI, I have a cousin that's an astronaut, but that doesn't mean I could fly the shuttle to the moon.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1065272" timestamp="1316899530"]
[quote author=basketball25 link=topic=88790.msg1065073#msg1065073 date=1316884165]
With the lack of talent i think lumberton has looked pretty good,they are competing and playing with alot of heart!!!
[/quote] To much WHITE FLIGHT, not enough speed on the sidelines. You wont a good football team, stay in Beaumont, Won't to live in a White town, teach your kids to play golf ;D
[/quote  Them white boy's in Katy know how to ball .

Guest beechnut
[quote name="WTB" post="1065671" timestamp="1316922457"]
Bballer44 you were a basketball player who never played and a football player who quit his jr year. you have no clue what your talking and calling for peoples jobs who dwarf you in knowledge. stop calling people out because it is getting old
[/quote]

There we go and not the truth comes out with the QUITTER............... Thats weak ball if thats the case. YOU ARE A LOSER if that is true.

Smashmouth astronaut/football lol comparing apples to oranges. Anyways maybe I shouldn't have posted this topic if everyone was going to be so sensitive. Therefore, it's my bad. No hard feelings smash mouth. And beechnut calling someone a loser because after they finished the football season there junior  year and then quit after the season because they wanted to concentrate on basketball for there senior year lol. Really? All i wanted to know was what the problem was. I did flat out ask if they needed a new head coach. However, Iwanted to know if the problem was the  talent, or you can through depth out there too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin