Two Nederland starters suspended

AggiesAreWe

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SFA85" post="1064866" timestamp="1316870185"]
Had it been any kid from BISD, it would be on all 3 local channels and all news papers and CBT would be blamed....
[/quote]

Because Beaumont never seems to truly deal with the problem.  They let the kid who got caught smoking weed in Orange play basketball.  Winning was more important that teaching a kid a lesson.  He ended up doing the same thing at college and lost the scholarship.  BISD has some responsiblity for not holding the kid accountable when they could have.  At least NISD is suspending them from extracurricular activities for 6 weeks.  Must not have been a coach who caught them though!!!lol

[quote name="Cool Hand Luke" post="1064969" timestamp="1316877843"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88772.msg1064866#msg1064866 date=1316870185]
Had it been any kid from BISD, it would be on all 3 local channels and all news papers and CBT would be blamed....
[/quote]

Because Beaumont never seems to truly deal with the problem.  They let the kid who got caught smoking weed in Orange play basketball.  Winning was more important that teaching a kid a lesson.  He ended up doing the same thing at college and lost the scholarship.  BISD has some responsiblity for not holding the kid accountable when they could have.  At least NISD is suspending them from extracurricular activities for 6 weeks.  Must not have been a coach who caught them though!!!lol
[/quote]

And Ned delt with their last 'problem' by letting those 3 kids swappin' head meds back on the team.  Yeah, they didn't play but they were on the team.  Now the kid that got arrested in class is another talk show but Ned is far from perfect when it comes to dealing with it's 'problems'.  A lot of those 'problems' get lucky and get hired on to place like where I work and we all have to deal with them

[quote name="SFA85" post="1064979" timestamp="1316878173"]
[quote author=Cool Hand Luke link=topic=88772.msg1064969#msg1064969 date=1316877843]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And Ned delt with their last 'problem' by letting those 3 kids swappin' head meds back on the team.  Yeah, they didn't play but they were on the team.  Now the kid that got arrested in class is another talk show but Ned is far from perfect when it comes to dealing with it's 'problems'.  A lot of those 'problems' get lucky and get hired on to place like where I work and we all have to deal with them
[/quote]
Respectfully, why don't y'all shut the hell up and quit complaining about something that has nothing to do about anything.  BISD kids, NISD kids, SISD, LISD ...they're no different.  Leave it alone unless you plan on proposing a solution instead of bi&%$ing the whole thread.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1064988" timestamp="1316878662"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88772.msg1064979#msg1064979 date=1316878173]
[quote author=Cool Hand Luke link=topic=88772.msg1064969#msg1064969 date=1316877843]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Respectfully, why don't y'all shut the heck up and quit complaining about something that has nothing to do about anything.  BISD kids, NISD kids, SISD, LISD ...they're no different.  Leave it alone unless you plan on proposing a solution instead of bi&%$ing the whole thread.
[/quote]

Sorry.  But I stated a biased position based on past history.  The solution has been implimented but we'll see if Nuemann will stick to it this time...

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1065142" timestamp="1316888249"]
I'll say this, if you gonna do something dumb and take pictures do not by any means put it on twitter for Christ sakes. Hope they learned their lesson and this doesn't affect them down the line (college).
[/quote]
Amen.  I'm glad I never did anything stupid in high school (lol)....

I think everyone should be thankful that no one was hurt or did something stupid while up there to end ones life or that of another. If it was my kid, he would have to remove himself from the team and have to have one of my boots surgically removed. I know teens do stupid things, I did, but to put yourself in that situation and now ruin your opportunity to play ball,question I would ask them, if I were their Dad, Was it worth it ?, are you happy with the outcome ? (coming from a dad of 4 teenagers)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1065142" timestamp="1316888249"]
I'll say this, if you gonna do something dumb and take pictures do not by any means put it on twitter for Christ sakes. Hope they learned their lesson and this doesn't affect them down the line (college).
[/quote]

your telling me that they put pics of them on twitter on top of the dome and not think its ganna go around the school and eventually to a teacher? i dont think they fully thought this one out

Ok guys we were all teenagers and made some bad decisions....Just leave it alone... i mean really, really.... Let he who has never done something stupid as a young person cast the first stone.....to be real honest... it is none of our business.... I know you dont want your kids issues announced on the front page... I promise your kids are not perfect either....

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1065419" timestamp="1316906586"]
Ok guys we were all teenagers and made some bad decisions....Just leave it alone... i mean really, really.... Let he who has never done something stupid as a young person cast the first stone.....to be real honest... it is none of our business.... I know you dont want your kids issues announced on the front page... I promise your kids are not perfect either....
[/quote]
I humbly disagree.  Mine are perfect...just ask them! Lol.

My opinion for what it's worth.....What happen to a Head Coach handling a situation on HIS team with a good ole fashion A$$ whipping???? Kids will be kids - nothing has changed since we were there - BUT the way we discipline them NOW....Who are we punishing here, THE TEAM!!!! Fight for what you believe in Bulldogs and know where your highly spirited teammates are at ALL TIMES.... :D.