Two Nederland starters suspended

AggiesAreWe

My kid has a class with one of the released... Said when one of the teachers asked him why he was out so early the boy told her that his parents had filed a lawsuit.. Said the teacher quickly egressed this conversation.. Smart move teacher..... All I'm saying is that if a 16-17 year old boy has to obtain a lawyer in order to get back onto the high school playing field, something ain't right. MHO

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bulldog Dad" post="1074718" timestamp="1317913695"]
My kid has a class with one of the released... Said when one of the teachers asked him why he was out so early the boy told her that his parents had filed a lawsuit.. Said the teacher quickly egressed this conversation.. Smart move teacher..... All I'm saying is that if a 16-17 year old boy has to obtain a lawyer in order to get back onto the high school playing field, something ain't right. MHO
[/quote]

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!

Watch it, obviously you haven't been reading. You will be called names and degraded to "football hater" for making such statements. Consider yourself warned.

[quote name="58SHW" post="1074724" timestamp="1317914260"]
[quote author=Bulldog Dad link=topic=88772.msg1074718#msg1074718 date=1317913695]
[/quote]

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!

Watch it, obviously you haven't been reading. You will be called names and degraded to "football hater" for making such statements. Consider yourself warned.
[/quote]

Who called you names?  From your posts you label yourself... I said your posts were unintelligent, your arguments were based on fictitious heresay and were hard to understand.  Just because your posts are stupid and misguided doesn't mean you are...

My God people. LET IT GO... I don't care who's sources say what. Whatever happened and whatever is going to happen is out of our hands. There is a system set up to deal with these things. Many would say our system is broken. Welcome to America. Our whole judicial system is broken. People find loopholes to get out of rape and murder. Sometimes life isn't fair and sometimes people are punished differently. If you are wanting a fair and accountable system then go somewhere else because its non existent here but we, as a society, do the best we can. I'm not claiming the football players received special treatment but even if that were the case, nothing you or I can do about it. This kind of thing happens everywhere. Let the system handle it, broken or not.