Calling all Liberty fans

I would like to just reiterate what I have said since WEEK 0.

Liberty will go 7-3 just as predicted.

That is taking nothing away from them and the effort they give every week. Simply going to be outplayed by three other teams in this District.

Huffman, Coldspring, and then there is an upset along the way who I will not mention just yet. Cross that bridge when we get there.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beechnut
[quote name="fisherman45" post="1065817" timestamp="1316965400"]
falconfanatic you are pitiful calling out liberty fans after both teams gave it their all and liberty did not play to their potential and got out coached, go start a 10 page thread saying the same thing over and over again with dodiej on next years game  :)
seems to occupy you pretty well
[/quote]

45 put the bottle down and go back to sleep.

[quote name="fisherman45" post="1065817" timestamp="1316965400"]
falconfanatic you are pitiful calling out liberty fans after both teams gave it their all and liberty did not play to their potential and got out coached, go start a 10 page thread saying the same thing over and over again with dodiej on next years game  :)
[/quote]

Did you even read the first post of this thread where I said Liberty play hard and should hold thier heads high, or that this post was only directed at a few Liberty fans. Liberty fans such as dreski and dodiej started the tash talking and I responsed. Is it wrong for me to ask that after all their talk they should acknowledge that they were wrong and that Huffman was the BETTER team.

BTW this is the only thread I started regarding Huffman and Liberty, all of the other ones where started by Liberty fans. so why don't you get your facts straight before you come post garbage on here.

[quote name="fisherman45" post="1065875" timestamp="1316969989"]
nothing i hate more than a queer falcon
[/quote]

Nothing worse than bitter panther who is just mad because he knows Huffman was the more talented team and that they were lucky they only lost by 20. Go back in your hole and wait for next years beat down.

BTW great come back. I guess it is just natural for Liberty fans to resort to petty ridicule when they are proven wrong.

[/quote]

Queer Falcons spanked that Liberty Panther butt in every aspect of the game! AT YOUR HOUSE! Get over the game already and heel up your wounds during your bye week. You better think about your next game and leave this one alone

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1065863" timestamp="1316969123"]
[quote author=fisherman45 link=topic=88762.msg1065817#msg1065817 date=1316965400]
[/quote]

Did you even read the first post of this thread where I said Liberty play hard and should hold thier heads high, or that this post was only directed at a few Liberty fans. Liberty fans such as dreski and dodiej started the tash talking and I responsed. Is it wrong for me to ask that after all their talk they should acknowledge that they were wrong and that Huffman was the BETTER team.

BTW this is the only thread I started regarding Huffman and Liberty, all of the other ones where started by Liberty fans. so why don't you get your facts straight before you come post garbage on here.
[/quote]
10-4, This has to do with the Liberty fans who have brought this on themselves.

[/quote]
Excellent job 45, did you contribute to Liberty's "academic unacceptable" rating?

[quote name="SetX6" post="1066473" timestamp="1317041390"]
Fitzwater is still better than Townley. Colspring will beat Liberty and Huffman 56-0 and Huffman won't hang with Silsbee and Liberty won't hang with WOS.
[/quote]

Crack kills bro! I love your negativity and ignorance about Huffman football. You obviously were not at the game and viewed this butt kicking. Please do yourself and Liberty fans a favor and quit talking about Huffman football. Fitz is a good QB but he is NOT townly. Look at the game stats! We are looking forward to the meeting with Coldspring but not looking passed Tarkington. Hope your home team even makes the playoffs!

[quote name="SetX6" post="1066479" timestamp="1317042109"]
1 interception, 2 fumbles, dropped pass in the endzone, 45 yd run on 3rd and long called back for holding on the backside of the play.
[/quote]

All of those are part of the game. Huffman had way more penalty yards than Liberty and still had over 400 yards total offence and Hung 40 on yall. Don't be bitter just admit that Huffman is way better than Liberty. We may not be able to hang with coldspring, but I like our chances with silsbee. We have had three good games with them the last three years. But we really shouldn't pug to much stock in your predictions, because you picked hf and liberty over Huffman and we both know how that turned out. Liberty will be lucky to beat Cleveland to get in lol.

BTW Huffman had 1 pic as well and over 100 yards in penalties, liberty only lost one fumble not 2.

[quote name="bambam33" post="1066552" timestamp="1317046762"]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=88762.msg1066473#msg1066473 date=1317041390]
Fitzwater is still better than Townley. Colspring will beat Liberty and Huffman 56-0 and Huffman won't hang with Silsbee and Liberty won't hang with WOS.
[/quote]

Crack kills bro! I love your negativity and ignorance about Huffman football. You obviously were not at the game and viewed this butt kicking. Please do yourself and Liberty fans a favor and quit talking about Huffman football. Fitz is a good QB but he is NOT townly. Look at the game stats! We are looking forward to the meeting with Coldspring but not looking passed Tarkington. Hope your home team even makes the playoffs!
[/quote]
You're right, Fitzwater isn't Townley, he doesn't have near as many interceptions. I saw the game, Huffman was better that night, Fitzwater is still better. What colleges want Townley? I'll bet anything Fitz goes D1. Let's remember he just turned 16 recently.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1066710" timestamp="1317058605"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88762.msg1066552#msg1066552 date=1317046762]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=88762.msg1066473#msg1066473 date=1317041390]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You're right, Fitzwater isn't Townley, he doesn't have near as many interceptions. I saw the game, Huffman was better that night, Fitzwater is still better. What colleges want Townley? I'll bet anything Fitz goes D1. Let's remember he just turned 16 recently.
[/quote]

Townley and Fitz are the same age so idk what you argument is there. And fitz dosent have as many tds, passing yards, or district wins as Townley does.

Huffman was not just better that night they are overall a better team and would beat them everytime just accept it.

I have one more thing to add to the Fitz/Townley comparison. Fitz played the entire game from his back and Townley sat and did nothing but throw TD's. You can have the absolute BEST player in the entire state, but if you don't have the supporting cast, you dont win ball games. Fitz had not faced that much tenacity and team defense this season. Good luck to you guys and the future is bright for both of these programs.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="SetX6" post="1066473" timestamp="1317041390"]
[/quote]

Townley 25-36 Five tds and 345 yards Setx whats up? Tell me who your daddy is?

Not to take anything away from huffman's big win....but it seems that there is a program wide epidemic of arrogance....my kids went to liberty and I still follow the team casually, I can't remember seeing a game with so much trash talk, taunting and outright dirty play...and I saw the same kind of behavior at the volleyball game!..why not be a little more like cold spring and put a whooping on people with some class?....tell the other team good job and move on...what exactly are they so cocky about anyway?...playing in 3a with 4a numbers and 5a facilities, I should think that you would win your share...so by all means Huffman fans enjoy your wins, then take your whooping by cold spring and your first round exit by silsbee....at least until you move back up a classification and become a perennial doormat once again...HUFF-MAN, HUFF-MAN,HUFF-MAN!!!!!!!.....please

[quote name="Footballfan123" post="1067144" timestamp="1317088846"]
Not to take anything away from huffman's big win....but it seems that there is a program wide epidemic of arrogance....my kids went to liberty and I still follow the team casually, I can't remember seeing a game with so much trash talk, taunting and outright dirty play...and I saw the same kind of behavior at the volleyball game!..why not be a little more like cold spring and put a whooping on people with some class?....tell the other team good job and move on...what exactly are they so cocky about anyway?...playing in 3a with 4a numbers and 5a facilities, I should think that you would win your share...so by all means Huffman fans enjoy your wins, then take your whooping by cold spring and your first round exit by silsbee....at least until you move back up a classification and become a perennial doormat once again...HUFF-MAN, HUFF-MAN,HUFF-MAN!!!!!!!.....please
[/quote]

Don't get your hopes up at last count Huffman was still over 70 kids below the cutoff for 4a. Oh and all you have to do is look at the way Liberty fans post on here to see where the arrogance is.

I love how anytime Huffman wins someone always brings up our enrollment and now our facilities lol. News flash UIL put Huffman in this district so if you wanna cry about it go cry to them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics