Huffman @ Liberty

LtXPantherZ

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Liberty
    • Huffman

[quote name="MEM" post="1062462" timestamp="1316696188"]
Until Liberty proves it can compete with the best teams in their district year in and year out I'm going to go with Huffman...Not saying Liberty can't or won't beat Huffman...Just saying they need to show me... ;)
[/quote]
The all time win/loss record of liberty/huffman is 17-2 in favor of Liberty, so as far as district play goes how has Huffman showed you they can even beat Liberty? They beat them last year, that's one year. From 1990-2005 Liberty DOMINATED Huffman it was never even close, then Huffman grabs a win in 08 and in 2010, and now Liberty can't compete with them?

[quote name="Swag" post="1062465" timestamp="1316696608"]
[quote author=MEM link=topic=88557.msg1062462#msg1062462 date=1316696188]
Until Liberty proves it can compete with the best teams in their district year in and year out I'm going to go with Huffman...Not saying Liberty can't or won't beat Huffman...Just saying they need to show me... ;)
[/quote]
The all time win/loss record of liberty/huffman is 17-2 in favor of Liberty, so as far as district play goes how has Huffman showed you they can even beat Liberty? They beat them last year, that's one year. From 1990-2005 Liberty DOMINATED Huffman it was never even close, then Huffman grabs a win in 08 and in 2010, and now Liberty can't compete with them?
[/quote]

Good thing what happened in the 90s dosent matter. Huffman has won 2 out of the last three and even though they lost in 09 they still had the better team since Huffman made the playoffs(which is what matters) and yall didn't. So that is three straight years of Huffman having better teams that is a pattern and what happened 20 years ago has no bearing in tomorrow.

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="1062527" timestamp="1316702464"]
No stake in this game at all....but Huffman fans might not want to chirp too loud.
[/quote]

I'M CHIRPING! Liberty does not have same talent level as Huffman. I have watched both teams this year and IMO Huffman will handle Liberty. I really dont care about last year or years before. I know what I have seen and Liberty has got in coming at their house! POINT BLANK! Good luck and wish a gr8 game injury free!

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="1062527" timestamp="1316702464"]
No stake in this game at all....but Huffman fans might not want to chirp too loud.
[/quote]

Isn't that what this website is here for. If we win great im going to give the liberty fans hell, if we lose then I would expect nothing less from them. Everything is all in good fun but win or lose I will be here supporting Huffman.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder