Greatest game I have ever seen in youth football

jlh370

Today I was proud to witness one of the greatest youth football games, between PA and WOS.  Both teams put everything into the game.  Speaking as the president of the PA Titans we apologize for the discrepancies withe the clock.  We had a 30 min crash course so that is why we had those problems.  Overall I would like to thank everyone who attended, and have nothing but respect for what you guys are doing out there in WOS and overall throughout the entire STJFL league.  When I started putting this together me and my guys just wanted to give our kids the opportunity like every other organization. We have found that the type of competition that is in STJFL can't be matched.  A game ending 50 to 56 is unheard of,and especially when you see how everyone fought, doing whatever it took to get the win all the way to the games conclusion. 
Big shout out to #4 WOS running back kid is a beast.  We hope to continue to have games like this where it is that competitive. 

I would like to say that was the greatest game I ever seen..we love competitive teams..we have never had to play that hard against another team..I'm really proud of our team they gave a 112%..#4 is a really great player and put in a lot of work last night..hate that this our last year playing and wont get to play you guys again. .very exciting game..

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1059772" timestamp="1316361732"]
[quote author=jlh370 link=topic=88439.msg1059629#msg1059629 date=1316317499]
  A game ending 50 to 56 is unheard of[/quote]
Was this a basketball game?  That's an amazing score.  Sounds like it's time to go back to the defensive drawing board!
[/quote]

You might say that until you play one of these two teams. I can tell you that WOS hasn't given up a point until this game. Not sure about Port Arthur. My guess is these two teams won't give up many points throughout the season.

His name is Jaron Morris, and that boy is on a whole different level from any kid his age and size in this area. The team is great and their coaches know their stuff, but when you throw him in there its a whole different ball game. Just ask AC89, he can tell ya!!!! ;D :P

Just throwing this out there. If my numbers are correct (chances are they may be off) WOS with #4 has given up 2010 Jr. 28 pts, 2009 Jr.White 6 pts., 2008 Pee Wee 41 pts. in each of the regular seasons. So scoring 50 pts in a game is HUGE. Hats off to PA. ALL of those kids played hard. I bet it was a great game. There again I love them all.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1061398" timestamp="1316546930"]
Just throwing this out there. If my numbers are correct (chances are they may be off) WOS with #4 has given up 2010 Jr. 28 pts, 2009 Jr.White 6 pts., 2008 Pee Wee 41 pts. in each of the regular seasons. So scoring 50 pts in a game is HUGE. Hats off to PA. ALL of those kids played hard. I bet it was a great game. There again I love them all.
[/quote]

This is not the 2009 jr white team though. WOS giving up 50 is a big deal. PA is a good team.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1061398" timestamp="1316546930"]
[/quote]

but Gusher i heard they also won the superbowl them years too no matter how many points they gave up and you didnt soo hmmm :o

[quote author=jr1979 link=topic=88439.msg1062884#msg1062884 date=1316740317]
These two should meet in the superbowl??? If so, I'm gonna drive down from Houston to watch this one, b/c if the first one was this exciting, the second one will be a must see. These teams will be much improved and should be a defensive struggle next time around.
[/quo

That's not going to happen. PA isn't eligible. We sure hope to be there though.

[quote name="td" post="1062908" timestamp="1316741771"]
These two should meet in the superbowl??? If so, I'm gonna drive down from Houston to watch this one, b/c if the first one was this exciting, the second one will be a must see. These teams will be much improved and should be a defensive struggle next time around.
[/quo

[/quote]
Pardon my ignorance, but why are they ineligible??

[quote name="jr1979" post="1063056" timestamp="1316760618"]
[quote author=td link=topic=88439.msg1062908#msg1062908 date=1316741771]
[/quo

[/quote]
Pardon my ignorance, but why are they ineligible??
[/quote]

I'm not exactly sure. There are or were some threads on here about it but I never heard an answer from a league official or board member.

[quote author=Gusher link=topic=88439.msg1063156#msg1063156 date=1316783007]
From the STJFL by-laws
Article 4 sub-part j line 2 “Any and all teams that can score 50 or more points on any West Orange Stark team will not be play-off eligible.”
;D
[/quo

Actually I think that rule reads, any and all teams capable of scoring 50 or more points on any WOS team will autamatically be given a suberbowl victory.

[quote author=Gusher link=topic=88439.msg1063501#msg1063501 date=1316807976]
Heck they all are capable... Just very very few do. Maybe after the season you too could have a rematch. For those of us that missed the game.
[/quo

Yes they are please understand my comment was meant as a joke and only a joke.

[quote name="td" post="1063534" timestamp="1316809032"]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=88439.msg1063501#msg1063501 date=1316807976]
Heck they all are capable... Just very very few do. Maybe after the season you too could have a rematch. For those of us that missed the game.
[/quo

Lol..

Yes they are please understand my comment was meant as a joke and only a joke.
[/quote]

Pa seniors game against WOS was by far the best game this year.  WOS will not be tested this year by any other team in this league.  #25 for PA Elijah is just as good as #4 for WOS he scored 5 times and at least as many yards as #4.  This is PA first year in the league and we gave the best team this year a run for its money.  PA will not loose another game this season but in closing if you weren't at that game you missed a great one. Both teams were great.

[quote name="smokenuts95" post="1066426" timestamp="1317021557"]
Pa seniors game against WOS was by far the best game this year.  WOS will not be tested this year by any other team in this league.  #25 for PA Elijah is just as good as #4 for WOS he scored 5 times and at least as many yards as #4.  This is PA first year in the league and we gave the best team this year a run for its money.  PA will not loose another game this season but in closing if you weren't at that game you missed a great one. Both teams were great.
[/quote]
I agree: if you weren't there you missed a GREAT game!  It felt like it was more like a high school game instead of a little league (is that the right word?) one. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder