HUFFMAN VS LIBERTY

bambam33

In the Words of Chris Carter, all you guys get a "COME ON MAN"......you guys on here with the, she said, no i said , well you said, well my aunties brothers babies momma said..........Make a stinkin prediction.....mine is

Liberty 42
Huffman 35

I am not a big liberty fan, but with this game being in Liberty, I say Liberty takes it

[quote name="slim shady" post="1062131" timestamp="1316633895"]
In the Words of Chris Carter, all you guys get a "COME ON MAN"......you guys on here with the, she said, no i said , well you said, well my aunties brothers babies momma said..........Make a stinkin prediction.....mine is

Liberty 42
Huffman 35

I am not a big liberty fan, but with this game being in Liberty, I say Liberty takes it
[/quote]

Will the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up! Thats a ton of points lil brotha. If anything, Huffman puts up 35! Liberty aint scoring that many points. CMON MAN!

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1060339" timestamp="1316401794"]
I never said they didn't show anything, they showed they they were as good as everyone thought they were. That is why they started of the season in the top 10. I said they did what was expected regardless of the score. A win is a win whether it is by 60 or by 1 it all counts the same.
[/quote]

A win is a win, however, the score is important in that it tells how the win or loss was accomplished...If team loses by a point it can be deducted that outcome could have been different given any number of circumstances....That usually isn't going to be the case in a 60 point loss...A blowout points to the fact that a team was unable to compete for a variety of different reasons....Big difference between competing and having a chance to win and having little no chance no matter what happens...

Crockett had given Coldspring everything they wanted and more the last 2 years...While a Coldspring win might have been expected by some no one anticipated the total beatdown that was administered a couple weeks ago...

[quote name="MEM" post="1062469" timestamp="1316696833"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88435.msg1060339#msg1060339 date=1316401794]
I never said they didn't show anything, they showed they they were as good as everyone thought they were. That is why they started of the season in the top 10. I said they did what was expected regardless of the score. A win is a win whether it is by 60 or by 1 it all counts the same.
[/quote]

A win is a win, however, the score is important in that it tells how the win or loss was accomplished...If team loses by a point it can be deducted that outcome could have been different given any number of circumstances....That usually isn't going to be the case in a 60 point loss...A blowout points to the fact that a team was unable to compete for a variety of different reasons....Big difference between competing and having a chance to win and having little no chance no matter what happens...

Crockett had given Coldspring everything they wanted and more the last 2 years...While a Coldspring win might have been expected by some no one anticipated the total beatdown that was administered a couple weeks ago...
[/quote]

Whose to say crockett didn't have thier worst game of the season when they played coldspring, whose to say if they played again coldspring has thier worst game and wins by 1 instead of 60. All I'm saying is 17 year olds can be inconsistent and have the best game of thier lives one week and then the worst the next week. Win in the playoffs and in district (when the games matter) tell alot more about how good a team is than a couple of non district blowouts.

Last year Huffman blew everyone out except coldspring and kp. Then we get into playoffs and barley beat silsbee and lose to navasota. In baseball Huffman was ranked in the top ten in the state and just got done beating the number 1 team by 7 yet they lose to la grange in the third round and Robstown the number 1 team they beat  goes to state. You can't tell alot about a team until the games start to count. 

[quote name="LHSPanthersfan" post="1062811" timestamp="1316730478"]
Alot people think Liberty hasn't played nobody and when they beat Huffman Friday night they still haven't played nobody because Huffman sucks always have and always will ;D
[/quote]

Bless you young lad! Good luck! BTW were you referring to our community or the football team? Thanks for the clarification!

Guest beechnut
Alot people think Liberty hasn't played nobody and when they beat Huffman Friday night they still haven't played nobody because Huffman sucks always have and always will ;D
[/quote]
;D

[/quote]
Liberty hasnt played anyone and Huffman administered a beat down. Go back to your holes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin