LCM VS Lumberton 9/23/11

jordibug15

*****UPSET SPECIAL******

LCM may be 3-0 but they have played a soft pre district schedule , Caney Creek (0-3) Nac.(0-3) and goose creek (0-3) that's a combine record of 0-9 with an avg. Score of 39 to 17.... While Lumberton has played 3 playoff caliber teams in Jasper, Barbers Hill, and Silsbee these teams have a combine record of 8-2....Now that I have laid out the cold hard facts if anyone would like to change your prediction now would be the time to do it... ;D  ;D
I don't give scores only facts................... TAKE DA RAIDERS!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="CMON-MAN" post="1062332" timestamp="1316658420"]
*****UPSET SPECIAL******

LCM may be 3-0 but they have played a soft pre district schedule , Caney Creek (0-3) Nac.(0-3) and goose creek (0-3) that's a combine record of 0-9 with an avg. Score of 39 to 17.... While Lumberton has played 3 playoff caliber teams in Jasper, Barbers Hill, and Silsbee these teams have a combine record of 8-2....Now that I have laid out the cold hard facts if anyone would like to change your prediction now would be the time to do it... ;D  ;D
[/quote]
Very good point. But i still think its gonna take more than what Lumberton has to stop that offense from LCM.

To begin, best of luck to both teams. I have had the privailage to watch LCM play twice, and have came away impressed. Sezer is the real deal. Their defense has gotten way better. I have not seen lumberton, but i am sure they are solid once again. Should be a decent game since it is at lumberton, but i am calling 28 to 14 LCM. Best of luck to both teams.

[quote name="CMON-MAN" post="1062332" timestamp="1316658420"]
*****UPSET SPECIAL******

[/quote]Thanks for the COLD HARD FACTS SIR!!!  I will give a score prediction...
RAIDERS  34  (they will score on that D... count on it)
Bears  27

[quote name="Raider42" post="1062592" timestamp="1316707378"]
[quote author=CMON-MAN link=topic=88279.msg1062332#msg1062332 date=1316658420]
*****UPSET SPECIAL******

[/quote]Thanks for the COLD HARD FACTS SIR!!!  I will give a score prediction...
RAIDERS  34  (they will score on that D... count on it)
Bears  27
[/quote]Good post. I have not seen LCM play but the L-train played us tough for one half. I will go with the raiders just because they arn't getting enough respect.  Lum  27  LCM 21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin