And another thing on the QB's

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1051666" timestamp="1315442925"]
JUST PICK A STARTER!!!!!!!!! one!  I dont think its good for any of the three to be running in and out.  Heck, they are gonna be too tight for fear of messing and looking at the sideline.

[u]Pick one[/u].. he plays well, the other two ride the pine. He screws up, bench him
[/quote]

Now that is something that I can agree with you on.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1051666" timestamp="1315442925"]
JUST PICK A STARTER!!!!!!!!! one!  I dont think its good for any of the three to be running in and out.  Heck, they are gonna be too tight for fear of messing and looking at the sideline.

[u]Pick one[/u].. he plays well, the other two ride the pine. He screws up, bench him
[/quote]

I agree.

Well obviously the best player doesn't always play at LU!  ???  Note to future players: if you do not fit in the model football player criteria, don't waste your time trying to play ball at LU! You may play a few games but they will get someone from a JC or transfer to replace you. No matter how good of a job you did!

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052463" timestamp="1315568890"]
[b]Well obviously the best player doesn't always play at LU![/b]  ???  Note to future players: if you do not fit in the model football player criteria, don't waste your time trying to play ball at LU! You may play a few games but they will get someone from a JC or transfer to replace you. No matter how good of a job you did!
[/quote]

You got to be kidding. What a joke. ::)

To suggest that a coach on the collegiate level would not play his best players is ludicrous. You simply have no clue.

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052669" timestamp="1315587156"]
LOL your a Clown! Just because he coaches on the collegiate level doesn't mean he deserves to be there or is the next Lou Holtz! Lol
[/quote]

No one is suggesting that he will be a Lou Holtz.

You are suggesting that Lamar hired a coach who doesn't deserve to be coaching on the collegiate level and you state he intentionally sits his best players.

Who's the clown? ::)

He plays players to try and justify himself and his previous decisions is what I am saying! As far as being a clown take a vote! I see more people on this board bash you than me. I try and be quiet about things but at times I feel like expressing my opinion. As you can read I have done alot of that lately! If you don't like it then skip to the next thread. I earned the right to express what I think and I did!!  ;D

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052737" timestamp="1315591665"]
He plays players to try and justify himself and his previous decisions is what I am saying! As far as being a clown take a vote! [b]I see more people on this board bash you than me.[/b] I try and be quiet about things but at times I feel like expressing my opinion. As you can read I have done alot of that lately! If you don't like it then skip to the next thread. [b]I earned the right to express what I think[/b] and I did!!  ;D
[/quote]

There are idiots that bash for the sake of bashing and some have no clue as to what they are talking about.

Just exactly how did you "earn the right"?

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052761" timestamp="1315592555"]
Served our Great country!  ;D
[/quote]

and I appreciate that. But just so you know, this is a privately owned website and freedom of speech is not always a "right" here. There are rules and regulations to what a member is allowed to post.

As for this site, no one has the "right" to express what they think. If you stay within the rules and regs, you have the "privledge" to post here.

Yeah I know the rules. I try not to bash people on here. I know I may ride a.fine line at times. As for it being a privately owned website without all of us posters it would be nothing. Hmmmm :) but I am tired of disputing for now. Lol maybe we can dispute after Silsbee beats Lumberton. Lol

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1052639" timestamp="1315585005"]
[quote author=Raider88 link=topic=87886.msg1052463#msg1052463 date=1315568890]
[b]Well obviously the best player doesn't always play at LU![/b]  ???  Note to future players: if you do not fit in the model football player criteria, don't waste your time trying to play ball at LU! You may play a few games but they will get someone from a JC or transfer to replace you. No matter how good of a job you did!
[/quote]

No, you have no clue.

To suggest that a coach on the collegiate level would not play his best players is ludicrous. You simply have no clue.
[/quote]

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1052840" timestamp="1315598439"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=87886.msg1052639#msg1052639 date=1315585005]
[quote author=Raider88 link=topic=87886.msg1052463#msg1052463 date=1315568890]
[/quote]

No, you have no clue.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Let me try again.  AggiesAreWe, you are the one that doesn't have a clue.  Of course coaches will play their favorites, even at the collegiate level and even if Prewitt is better.  You can keep arguing all you want but Prewitt's numbers were better than Bevil's and he earned the right to be the starter.  Woodard is going with Bevil because he's his buddy from Navarro.  Period.

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052862" timestamp="1315599896"]
Thank you AggiesWeAreNot!! Lol I guess maybe I am not as stupid as some of you think! Lol
[/quote]

Because one person(who btw has always been for Prewitt and against Woodard) agrees with you makes you credible?

Like I said, there are mutliples on this site. ;)

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052669" timestamp="1315587156"]
LOL [color=red][i][b]your a Clown[/b][/i][/color]! Just because he coaches on the collegiate level doesn't mean he deserves to be there or is the next Lou Holtz! Lol
[/quote]

Whether or not you served your country has no bearing on how you approach a topic.  This thread was civil until the personal insult entered the frame in place of an intelligent argument. 

You were better off keeping quiet....  In My Opinion.

10 year Vet

Lol I can take ANY approach I want to on any topic I like! As long as I stay within the forum RULES!  ;D I cannot believe You would even consider calling someone a clown .personal insult!! Especially for someone who served in the military. Sounds like you may be a little sensitive!
The clown remark could also mean they are Funny! Depends on how you take it.

[quote name="Raider88" post="1052885" timestamp="1315602472"]
Lol I can take ANY approach I want to on any topic I like! As long as I stay within the forum RULES!  ;D I cannot believe You would even consider calling someone a clown .personal insult!! Especially for someone who served in the military. Sounds like you may be a little sensitive!
The clown remark could also mean they are Funny! Depends on how you take it.
[/quote]

a-along with [u]aggie not[/u], i think prewitt shoulda started
b-raider88 has brought this thread to a jr. hi level

I can't believe you guys are still talking about this.  If you look at the game stats Prewitt has negative rushing yards while Bevil and Johnson did not (all games, not just Texas College).  Because Prewitt is the better passer, he did pretty well last year to finish the season with two home games against relatively weak teams.  With no rushing game whatsoever Lamar needed an accurate (if not spectacular) passer.  But he's not the best fit for the offense that Lamar wants to run this year.  But I bet he'll move up fast on the depth chart if Bevil throws a ton of interceptions like he did last year.  Johnson hasn't played enough to know if he can throw the ball accurately at this level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder