Dayton vs. Texas City Predictions(2006)

KFDM COOP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be in the paper over there in the next couple of days, I would think.

I am planning on going to your game & I guess I could probably just look in the stands & see which side Dayton is sitting on, but if anyone finds out ahead of time, let me know. I'd appreciate it. :)

It should be in the paper over there in the next couple of days' date=' I would think.

I am planning on going to your game & I guess I could probably just look in the stands & see which side Dayton is sitting on, but if anyone finds out ahead of time, let me know. I'd appreciate it. :)[/quote']

Looks like Baller beat me to it. Dayton News says Home.

Guest PurplePride

:D Dayton will be "tailgating" at 4pm with some snackies....come join, meet and greet! come one and all.......more the merrier!

GO BRONCOS! GO BULLDOGS! GO JAGS!

Hey SE Texas sport fans!!!!

Check out my website where I post my weekly predictions...

I was correct on every Dayton prediction during district this year, and even had the score to the point on a couple of games!!!!

The magical mojo is pointing me to a score in the Dayton game of...

Dayton 28 Texas City 7

Go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Also see the Central predicted score...

For Dayton FB highlights go to...

www.toupsgraphics.neptune.com

There are some AWEsome highlights on that website (you will need high speed internet to view the videos).

SEE EVERYONE AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY!!!

GO BRONCOS GO!!!

is way too strong. Texas City has got a long history of playoff runs and a lot of experienced personnel when it comes to the playoffs but I just can't pick them this year. Dayton has been waiting along time for a big QB (6'05) like they've got now that can just sit back and throw down field. This combined with the stellar defense could take them deep into the playoffs. On the other side of the coin, if Dayton is already looking to next week they just might have their hands full on Friday night.

Broncs 21 TX City 7

Hey SE Texas sport fans!!!!

Check out my website where I post my weekly predictions...

I was correct on every Dayton prediction during district this year' date=' and even had the score to the point on a couple of games!!!!

The magical mojo is pointing me to a score in the Dayton game of...

Dayton 28 Texas City 7

Go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Also see the Central predicted score...

For Dayton FB highlights go to...

www.toupsgraphics.neptune.com

There are some AWEsome highlights on that website (you will need high speed internet to view the videos).

SEE EVERYONE AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY!!!

GO BRONCOS GO!!![/quote']

Hey toups great video for games 1 thru 9 :D , i can't games 10 & 11 to play :cry:

• 11 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami