Liberty at Huntington

txcan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Socrates" post="1047017" timestamp="1314990299"]
I smell a rat! Could this guy be a Libbadee backer just trying to make bulletin board material for his Panthers? Don't usually see people that over the top on here.
[/quote]
If you were refering to me,that would be a first that someone would call me a backer of Liberty.Someone earlier thought I was from Huntington.If I would call myself a backer of any South East Texas team it would be Barbers Hill.But I am a fan of many and there are a few I dislike as well.

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046932" timestamp="1314985634"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87345.msg1046904#msg1046904 date=1314983856]
btw.. ya'll def. started out on the right foot...

Liberty jv-33 Huntington jv-0
[/quote]

Really?  Maybe your JV squad should replace the Varsity team.

If their skill players put up huge stats this year, it will be because of their weak schedule.

That O-line is terrible.  Huntington 45-7 at the half.
[/quote]

21-0 so far in the 2nd.. so yeah, you were saying? now who looks retarded? anyways.. wonder where the rest of the trash talkers are?? foh

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1046922" timestamp="1314985083"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87345.msg1046909#msg1046909 date=1314984188]
true.. however, 33 > 14.. lol
[/quote]

A win is a win lol.

All joking aside this game will be quite interesting. Last week liberty blow out a team who had no one to replace the talent they had last year. Huntinton on the other had returned just as much as liberty including 8 starred on and offence that scored 54 on Liberty last year.

I think the game will probably be a shoot out but should be close. With that said if Liberty holds Huntinton to a shut out then I will be very impressed.
[/quote]

40-0 liberty... so you were sayin??

[quote name="dreski" post="1047927" timestamp="1315017803"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=87345.msg1046922#msg1046922 date=1314985083]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87345.msg1046909#msg1046909 date=1314984188]
true.. however, 33 > 14.. lol
[/quote]

A win is a win lol.

All joking aside this game will be quite interesting. Last week liberty blow out a team who had no one to replace the talent they had last year. Huntinton on the other had returned just as much as liberty including 8 starred on and offence that scored 54 on Liberty last year.

I think the game will probably be a shoot out but should be close. With that said if Liberty holds Huntinton to a shut out then I will be very impressed.
[/quote]

40-0 liberty... so you were sayin??
[/quote]

As i said i would be I am very impressed they held them to a shut out. We will see how they do next week vs kelly they will be the best team libery has played so far.

Ill be scrappin at the table to get my piece of crow but i do get my share. I was impressed with liberty...much improved since this time last year. Qb looked real good but could have been that the o-line did such a good job. Congrats liberty and good luck the rest of the wayj

Good game for the panthers pretty much complete control in the trenches just like last week when your running backs get into the secondary virtually untouched and your QB can set up to pass you can win football games. Defense controlled their side of the line of scrimmage.skilled players performed excellent, looking forward to see how the panthers match up against some better competition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder